Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? (1548 Views)

PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Halleluyahtope(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Have seen so many female corper's in my side flirting around. But why? Pls give report about how the female corper's behave in ur area.
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Do u watch football, do u know that the extra time is always more serious, especially when its DRAW game, or when one is leading with one goal....try go watch one of Man U's games.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by dont8(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Funny you!
ayobase: Do u watch football, do u know that the extra time is always more serious, especially when its DRAW game, or when one is leading with one goal....try go watch one of Man U's games.
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
dont8: Funny you!

LOL...how u dey brother!

I just try give an illustration so that the guy could understand without hitting the nail!
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Halleluyahtope(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
That will be next season bro' but what am i going 2 focus on?
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by dont8(m): 2:11am On Jun 19, 2013
LOL!

I'm doing good as always, thanks.
ayobase:

LOL...how u dey brother!

I just try give an illustration so that the guy could understand without hitting the nail!
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Because they are well aware of what happens in YS and so intend to get their own piece of things.
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Mynd44: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2013
Erm......do the male ones flirt?
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm......do the male ones flirt?

Who the female corpers go fvck...no be the flirting ones...abi na tree dey go dey runmo?
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Halleluyahtope: That will be next season bro' but what am i going 2 focus on?

Focus on being part and active member of NCCF...and always do try to attend the rural rugged programmes..u will never regret it!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Mynd44: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2013
ayobase:

Who the female corpers go fvck...no be the flirting ones...abi na tree dey go dey runmo?
No mind the OP
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
No mind the OP

But, more blames on the ladies sha!
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Brimmie(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2013
They Are Desperate To Become Miss/Mrs Right!!!!

OP, Couple Urself, Lie For Dem, Eat Their Kpekus, Clean Mouth And Run For Ur Life!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by hyperflex(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2013
they believe that's the period they should be trying out guys and men to see who to settle down with. That dumb idea that when ur serving u will meet someone sef. Yes men break hearts and that is no news but the reason women do is not cuz a guy has broken their heart its simply because of money. Bleep what you heard its what you hearing!!!
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Mynd44: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2013
ayobase:

But, more blames on the ladies sha!
I blame GEJ
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I blame GEJ

Na that president wey implement the scheme we suppose hold!

smiley
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
ayobase:

Na that president wey implement the scheme we suppose hold!

smiley
No....blame GEJ
Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by jmoha: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
great

Re: Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? by ayobase(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
When r they gonna ban this guy above. Abi na only me dey see am for every thread with this "spy" advert!

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Happened To Her?? / Heart - 2 - Heart / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.