Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Watch D Video Of Akinyi Wife Of Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported From Kenya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch D Video Of Akinyi Wife Of Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported From Kenya (1209 Views)

Watch D Vido How A Pastor R*pes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer / Well, Oyedepo Didn’t Say The ‘gates Of Hell’ Statement In D Video / Nigerian Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His Five Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch D Video Of Akinyi Wife Of Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported From Kenya by timmy1999(m): 1:06am On Jun 19, 2013
i dont know why nairaland dont investigate any topic before putting it on front page.. this nigerian man is a known business man in kenya with vast properties..restaurant
and this case has been on for 4years now...
check the video of chinedu and then wife akinyi.. watch the video careful and tell me if this woman isnt a thief or crook..she has been jailed before in indian....action speaks louder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIGYYhzfKDA
Re: Watch D Video Of Akinyi Wife Of Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported From Kenya by timmy1999(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2013
well... from the look of things ..i feel the kenya authority and this woman have collide together to duped this nigerian businessman of his money n properties.. we nigerians we wont allow that,....
shalla

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Lie About Their Age? / Ugandan Fisherman Hunts Down And Kills Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife !! / Radisson Blu Confirms Renovation Activities Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.