Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? (3453 Views)

Blacberry Released This Phone Yesterday Its Cheap / CONFIRMED- The New Method Of Getting 5MB For 5 Naira On MTN / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? by bigx(m): 3:28am On Jun 19, 2013
I mistakenly put my bold 9790 along with my clothes in the washing machine yesterday morning and only realised when I went to pick out the clothes.
The flash was going on and off intermittently when I got it out and there was water inside everywhere.
I wrote it off and got a replacement yesterday but I want to ask the experts, is there anyway I can get my files I saved on it back?
I tried googling and they said I should put it in rice (its been in rice since then) but I doubt its ever coming back on.

I want to know if there is any workaround to get the files I saved on the phone memory as there are a lot of important documents there.

thanks.
Re: Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? by bigx(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2013
?
Re: Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? by Francheezy(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2013
av u connected it to a pc via usb? ??

mass storage? ?
Re: Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Francheezy: av u connected it to a pc via usb? ??

mass storage? ?

Only if it can boot.

(1) (Reply)

My Bold 5(sprint Branded) Displayed 'activation Required' On My Homescreen. / Why Did MTN Introduce *555*1 To Subscribers Initially / ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.