Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? (584 Views)

Between The Bible And Qu'ran... / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas / Juz' Amma(the Last Chapters Of The Holy Qu'ran Listen with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by yemi2plus(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2013
Is it possible?
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by maclatunji: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: Is it possible?

Sure it is. I anticipate that it might happen in the not-too-distant future.
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by truthman2012(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Sure it is. I anticipate that it might happen in the not-too-distant future.

for where? even the real english self, they sey he no dey correct with arabic. kopi kopi.
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by Deiok(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yemi dis wan wey you dey go so....
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by yemi2plus(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Deiok: Yemi dis wan wey you dey go so....
wetin?
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by Deiok(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Y
yemi2plus2:
wetin?
lipsrsealed
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by yemi2plus(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2013
More replies
Re: Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? by Ramwab94(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Yemi, to my own view, there's nothing Nigerians can't do. But you know, the pidgin english of a thing is not so vibrant. The Muslim language which is Arabic is so proficient and thus only to the globally known other languages it was made its Translation. I'm not doubting pidgin english's authenticity, cos it's a local language. Only if you guys can make a move on the translation. Who knows probably it may be granted!

Ur lovely fan; Ramwab94 *peace out*

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Prepare For Ramadan / Blessings Upon Al-mustapha, Our Beloved Messenger, The Divinely Chosen / Muslims: The Best Of Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.