Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Effectively Customize And Edit Your Videos With Camtasia - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Effectively Customize And Edit Your Videos With Camtasia (1069 Views)

Camtasia 8.1 / How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Mobile Opera Mini Browser / I Want Someone To Teach Me How To Direct And Edit Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effectively Customize And Edit Your Videos With Camtasia by semontuffel: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Camtasia is the best video tool that I have found to create professional videos and share them with anyone, on nearly any device. It comes with a great set of unique features along with a friendly interface. It is truly one of the excellent screencast applications for Mac. One can enjoy recording onscreen activity, camera video and many other things with sparkling clarity. Whether one wants to create a training video, demonstration or any other project, Camtasia will be the best choice as it offers a complete solution with editing, high-end production and hosting capabilities at an affordable cost. For More Click here.
Re: Effectively Customize And Edit Your Videos With Camtasia by Otolorin4real(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Camtasia you are talking about its software or card ?Pls show more light and let me more abt it.

(1) (Reply)

bbk / T-shirt Design Package / Ssh Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.