Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth (2595 Views)

Whatsapp Is Now Completely FREE, But There’s A Worrying CATCH / I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by tunamania(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2013
good morning all, please i want to ask if this happened to others too and what can i do to rectify it? i bought the 20gig airtel plan from matthew tunu and before sleeping yesterday night it was about 15 gig,on waking up this morning i found out that airtel completely cleared my bandwidth telling me i have 0 mb left,what happened thought airtel shouldnt be able to clear bandwidth since its already allocated to the number,pls help
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2013
angry
is matthe tunu an airtel official or staff?if he is not then just go and buy another bundle.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by calddon(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2013
tunamania: good morning all, please i want to ask if this happened to others too and what can i do to rectify it? i bought the 20gig airtel plan from matthew tunu and before sleeping yesterday night it was about 15 gig,on waking up this morning i found out that airtel completely cleared my bandwidth telling me i have 0 mb left,what happened thought airtel shouldnt be able to clear bandwidth since its already allocated to the number,pls help

He he he he, Mathew z now an authorized airtel mb retailer, take d complaints to Mathew customer service.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Omexonomy: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1: angry
is matthe tunu an airtel official or staff?if he is not then just go and buy another bundle.
you go fear fear. All those idiot thieves selling bandwith they have no access to.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by nas4q(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2013
I agree with texaco, answer that question and then we can advise your properly.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
calddon:

He he he he, Mathew z now an authorized airtel mb retailer, take d complaints to Mathew customer service.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Fourcade(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2013
The bonanza is over! grin
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Udochee(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Call airtel customer care & lodge ur complain nah.tricks dnt last 4eva..(lol)
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by twinskenny(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2013
mine too is gone..i enjoyed the part though
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2013
op,how much did u buy it from mr matthew,just asking
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2013
op,how much did u buy it from mr matthew,just asking
i bet op was planning to use that awoof for a month
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by puskin: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2013
KK....so Airtel decided to push their "RESET" button yesterday night. grin grin
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by twinskenny(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2013
puskin: KK....so Airtel decided to push their "RESET" button yesterday night. grin grin

they should have warned us now lol ..
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2013
twinskenny:

they should have warned us now lol ..
they did ,it was u that didnt take notice
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by twinskenny(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
they did ,it was u that didnt take notice
really how
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2013
twinskenny: really how
by keeping silent and watching u
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by puskin: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:

grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2013
op,this is another one oooooo
nairaland.com/1329622/airtel--1500-working-now
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Francheezy(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2013
NOTHING LAST FOREVA
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2013
me also my 600mb gone yesterday night
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy
you wan send airtel back to india abi?dem go gree for u
austino71: me also my 600mb gone yesterday night
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by s3nn2x(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
But I had about 7MB left in my account which I subscribed for, but when I woke up this morning it was not there. I actually subscribed for a day plan on saturday and on monday they gave me 15MB bonus. It was really surprising to wake up and see that the stuff was no longer there. But,Airtel had to do what they had to do. It was getting too much. Haba, people were just marketing data as if they were the owner. I just hope they will not tamper with their BIS on non-blackberry devices.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
s3nn2x: Haba, people were just marketing data as if they were the owner. I just hope they will not tamper with their BIS on non-blackberry devices.
this post is funny but it has some facts in it.most ppl that are buying andriods or tablets now wont be able to sustain it.the bb market in nigeria will continue to grow,that device still remains the cheapest means of mobile internet connectivity
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by uchechuwku: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
IT HAPPENED TO ME, I'VE CALLED CUSTOMER CARE LIKE THREE TIMES TODAY
why mine is different was cos i had active BIS subscription that ought to expire by September 9
i had 3gb data that accompanied it
i had 1.7gb left from my previous subscription
i was given 3.5gb free here on nairaland
total data was around 8.3gb
data wld expire on my BIS expiry date, sept 9
all was wiped away including my active Data subscription that cost me 2800naira (2months get 1 month free BIS)
well, Customer care say dem go fix am for me sha
make i just keep cool
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by texaco1: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin
it part got me cracking,

uchechuwku:
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Inik(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
@op you bought an illegal data bandwidth, hence you don't have any valid reason to complain
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Joe50(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
s3nn2x: But,Airtel had to do what they had to do. It was getting too much. Haba, people were just marketing data as if they were the owner.

puskin: KK....so Airtel decided to push their "RESET" button yesterday night. grin grin

Fourcade: The bonanza is over! grin

this remind me of using N5 naira to get 1gig, almost two to three years ago, i loaded 1k and i got almost 98gig of data grin grin the funniest thing is that within one week i have not even consume up to 15gig before dey wiped the data and blocked my sim card.

i no say one day dem go stil take action, dats y i didnt border to buy it cheesy grin

Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by twinskenny(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
lol
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by MrNigeria2(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahaha
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST EVER POST ON NAIIRALAND EVER
DAMN... You guys complaining have really really made me laugh to tears .
MODERATORS PLEASE THIS POST DESERVE TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2013
uchechuwku: IT HAPPENED TO ME, I'VE CALLED CUSTOMER CARE LIKE THREE TIMES TODAY
why mine is different was cos i had active BIS subscription that ought to expire by September 9
i had 3gb data that accompanied it
i had 1.7gb left from my previous subscription
total data was around 8.3gb
data wld expire on my BIS expiry date, sept 9
all was wiped away including my active Data subscription that cost me 2800naira (2months get 1 month free BIS)
well, Customer care say dem go fix am for me sha
make i just keep cool
you self too like awoof, you get almost 5gb officially, you still come collect another 3.5gb freebies from nairaland,hope you told customer care you were given that 3.5 on NL grin
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by uchechuwku: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Katangora: you self too like awoof, you get almost 5gb officially, you still come collect another 3.5gb freebies from nairaland,hope you told customer care you were given that 3.5 on NL grin

taa!!
wetin i go talk
calling customer care for the past two days has taught me two things
1) Most of the CC agents don't have a clue about how to solve anything
2) Most guys here on Phone section, nairaland will do better job than 99percent of CC agents

i went to their office, dey just told me to subscribe that i exhausted it.
i argued that it is impossible to finish over 5gb overnight with unstable network speed
i couldn't even claim i got over 8gb
just simple solution, check your admin application, check the amount of data i had, check the one i acquired the legitimate way then restore it. that's all
well, dey promise to give me back my data today sha...waiting Impatiently

UPDATE
My data was returned this morning..
24th of June.
Re: Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth by nas4q(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2013
uchechuwku:

taa!!
wetin i go talk
calling customer care for the past two days has taught me two things
1) Most of the CC agents don't have a clue about how to solve anything
2) Most guys here on Phone section, nairaland will do better job than 99percent of CC agents

i went to their office, dey just told me to subscribe that i exhausted it.
i argued that it is impossible to finish over 5gb overnight with unstable network speed
i couldn't even claim i got over 8gb
just simple solution, check your admin application, check the amount of data i had, check the one i acquired the legitimate way then restore it. that's all
well, dey promise to give me back my data today sha...waiting Impatiently

UPDATE
My data was returned this morning..
24th of June.
has it landed just yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Iphone 6 Copy For Sale / How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone / What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.