Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West (19435 Views)

Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife / Photos: Kim, Kanye And North West Step Out In Style At Paris Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by diarra94(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly named their daughter Kaidence Donda west.

It has been top secret classified information since Kim Kardashian gave birth last week - but it appears some silly sod has spilled the beans.

A nurse at the fancy Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai hospital let slip Kim and Kanye West's daughter's name, according to reports.

And in klassic fashion, it's claimed Baby Kimye will be called Kaidence. Which is something we can imagine Tulisa would call a pet poodle.

The suggested name also rules out the hilarious possibility of calling the adorable tot North, which would go brilliantly with her rapper papa's surname.

But don't go and send the new mummy and daddy personalised baby-grows just yet.

A family insider hinted that Kim and Kanye would call the newborn Kai Georgia Donda West.

The sentimental choice would include the name of Kanye’s late mum, Dr Donda West, and a female version of Kim's late dad Robert middle name George.

However, unconfirmed reports from America now suggest Kaidence Donda West is the full name Kimye have chosen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-gossip/kim-kardashian-baby-name-revealed-1962897

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
diarra94: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly named their daughter Kaidence Donda west.
Aproko Nurse Abigail undecidedOnly heaven knows how much they paid her.

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by supaeagles(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nice. I hope she inherit her mama's hips ..... so my son can enjoy the sights smiley

5 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by effisyman: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
My God, what type of parent be this?
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by kokoye(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Illuminati conspiracy theorists, over to you: tell us the meaning of those names............

12 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tor! Waiting jejely for meaning readers to come and unravel this puzzle of a name.

tongue undecided

But seriously, as soon as I saw the topic, the first thing that my brain deduced was Anaconda! Wait, what a heck is Donda? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by WHIZBRO(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
God bless the child, in other news, My daughters name is Farida Aisha, after my Grandmother... You see, no one cares undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Kslib(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles: Nice. I hope she inherit her mama's hips ..... so my son can enjoy the sights smiley
I'm sure your son will be very happy to know that the only legacy his dad left for him is the hip of another person's child..**just kidding***

9 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Kslib(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Permit me to name the baby..... Patience Jonathan or Cecilia Ibru. Shekena.
i guess she has eaten the placenta.

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na d pix me wan see.

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Bryancrox(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Which kin Hausa name be dis nah?

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by ritux: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
ROSYL:
Aproko Nurse Abigail undecidedOnly heaven knows how much they paid her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You watch clinic matters right!

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Ijawboi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
They can't even spell Candace...

And wtf is donda?? If to say dis girl enter my primary sch, she 4 dey cry go house every day...
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by tjdj: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
it shows the deKAIDENCE in the naming system in America, dem DONDA craze!!!!

32 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Ijawboi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Make the girl do grow come make her own sxTape...

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by sushieater: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Congrats Kim, kaidence is the SECOND thing that her vjayjay gave birth to, the FIRST was her career wink

4 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by davefieldpop(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Which kain name b dat? Kaidence? Na goat? I tire 4 dis pple o. 2moro's antiCHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by IAMBREEZY: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
The name is ok sha
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by kreamidiva(f): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lwkmd4h oooo.Kai Kai Kai! #smh with slow motion# odi egwu ooo.make d girl grow up quick quick come change her name.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Inik(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of the illuminati sect is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music to all parts of the globe. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.

6 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Chillypelly(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
What an unusual way of ushering in a brand new love peddler.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
we don hear, alert me when it time to feed on kaidences' placenta. thats abt the only thing im interested in!
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by tjskii(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wat kinda silly soundin name is donda undecided

Wat dunderhead names his kid that,smh for kimye
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
omoikhefue: we don hear, alert me when it time to feed on kaidences' placenta. thats abt the only thing im interested in!

grin grin grin grin grin You be winch shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by ItzHeji(f): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=IAMBREEZY]The name is ok sha indeed,which kain yeye name be dat,when kim papa give im pikin name,na kaidence dem name am,abi.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by jaybel(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles: Nice. I hope she inherit her mama's hips ..... so my son can enjoy the sights smiley
U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ no talk say make your get fame nd marry am.You dey talk say make the boy dey look her.Abeg no limit the boy future ooo

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by tpia5: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
tjskii: Wat kinda silly soundin name is donda undecided

Wat dunderhead names his kid that,smh for kimye

donda is his mum's name, and she was a professor.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Silva79(f): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Inik: The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of illuminati is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.
typical nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHIZBRO: God bless the child, in other nees, My daughters name is Farida Aisha, after my Grandmother... You see, no one cares undecided
Saying Hi to Farida Aisha through her Dad, dude hw old is she?

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na wa o, if u had read nd summarised like this in schl u wud hav graduated with a 1stclass! wonder when u Pple wud stop this ur illuminati fake and cooked up gist!Queen of heaven indeed Mtchewwwwwwwww
Inik: The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of illuminati is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message / Leo Dasilva Cute In New Photos / Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.