Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! (1281 Views)

/ / Worshipping Blindly / When Will Nigerians Stop Following Pastors BLINDLY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Emusan(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Please just take a little time out of your time and read this interview to see how some ATHEIST argue blindly, it happens here on NL too!

This is an interview between an open-minded skeptic 'victor J. Zammit' and a close-minded skeptic 'J Zwingi Randi'.

Victor: Now, in the last forty years, have you properly investigated the paranormal?
Randi: Yes!

Victor: In forty years, have you ever accepted any aspect of the evidence for any paranormal phenomenon and the afterlife?
Randi: No, never because, because my investigations show the paranormal and the afterlife do not exist

Victor: Could you speak a little louder and repeat the last part you said after because
Randi: I SAID THAT THE PARANORMAL AND THE AFTERLIFE DO NOT EXIST did you hear that?

Victor: Very clearly THANK YOU! In the last forty years have you come across information that highly professional scientists – physicists, biologists, chemists and other professional paranormal and afterlife investigators came to the conclusion that the paranormal is valid and the afterlife exists?
Randi: The paranormal and the afterlife are for people who believe in fairies

Victor: THAT’S NOT WHAT I ASKED. ANSWER THE QUESTION
Randi: Yes yes.. I know there are those who claim that

Victor: Being made aware of the fact that scientists confirmed that the paranormal is valid, ON WHAT BASIS then do you NOT accept any of the claims by scientists that there is an afterlife and that the paranormal exists?
Randi:The afterlife is for people who believe in Santa Clause

Victor: Now, would that be your answer when the applicant says she should have passed the initial test of the challenge?
Randi: ( hesitates then in a whisper) No!

Victor: Have you ever stated specifically, WHERE, WHEN, HOW and WHY these scientists are wrong about their positive results of the paranormal?
Randi: (Hesitates)

Victor: ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Randi: I don’t remember. Maybe I did that in the past sometime

Victor: I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU NEVER DID - OTHEREWISE WE’D HAVE A COPY OF IT, RIGHT? I remind you - you are on oath here.
Randi: No, I never stated where, when, how and why the scientists were wrong

Victor: Have you ever read the afterlife scientific evidence which amounts to absolute proof by that brilliant Professor of physics Dr Jan W Vandersande
Randi: No!

Victor: NO? Did he not try very hard to take up your challenge? And as soon as you realized he was a physicist who had scientific proof for the paranormal and the afterlife, SOMEONE WHO WAS GOING TO BURST YOUR HOAX BUBBLE you just SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT IN HIS FACE so that he’ll go away and save you embarrassment and a million dollars?
Randi: I don’t remember!!!

Victor: Always the very famous line, “I don’tremember”. Do you remember the name of John Benneth who wanted to apply for your challenge but you slammed the door in his face because he showed the potential to beat the challenge?
Randi: Can’t say I remember him
In this interview Randi denies he didn't remember more than TEN people that want to take up his challenge

Victor: Did you come across that very important research, now a book, A SCIENTIFIC ARGUMENT FOR THE EXISTENCE OF THE PARANORAL by Chris Carter from Oxford University?
Randi: No!

Victor: Of course not! Did you read the afterlife scientific classics proving the afterlife by that brilliant physicist Sir Oliver Lodge?
Randi: NO

Victor: Have you read the works of Professor David Fontana - once a skeptic but on investigating the afterlife he accepted the paranormal and the afterlife?
Randi: Never heard of him

Victor: Naturally enough are you not impressed by what this Professor stated - that in addition to his own investigation of the evidence for the afterlife, he came across critical information which showed that TWELVE NOBEL LAUREATE SCIENTISTS accepted the paranormal AFTER they investigated the paranormal?
Randi: They're all wrong

Victor: But you don't say WHY they are wrong?
Randi: No I don't have to

Victor: Have you ever heard of the empirical paranormal research of Dr Dean Radin
Randi: Yes, I have but he’s wrong about what he says.

Victor: Why is he wrong?
Randi: Because the paranormal does not exist, THAT’S WHY!

Victor: But have you shown WHY his evidence is not valid?
Randi: I couldn’t be bothered

To reserve space I didn't paste it all and skip some too. As usual some atheist will bury their head as if they didn't see this thread after they might have viewed it.

You can read the detail here...
http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/crossexaminationnumberPARTONE.htm

1 Like

Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
I smell Bullsh!t

A case for the paramormal in court?

lmao....waste of time
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by UyiIredia(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Due to personal experiences which I won't share here I believe in the paranormal, at the very least, I think it's possible. I will be back after reading the 'website interview', but from what I see here, James Randi is no different from logicboy. When presented with cogent rebuttals, he stubbornly asserts his belief.

3 Likes

Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lol see how randi de shake confuse in answering simple question, whom mazaje and their cohorts wish to promote the fraudulent $1million. SMH

@emusan would love it if you could use some coloring to indicate their different statement. Zammit in blue and randi in red. Hehe

1 Like

Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Replace paranornal and afterlife with god in that interview and it's just the same bullshit of requiring people to prove their unbelief.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Due to personal experiences which I won't share here I believe in the paranormal, at the very least, I think it's possible. I will be back after reading the 'website interview', but from what I see here, James Randi is no different from logicboy. When presented with cogent rebuttals, he stubbornly asserts his belief.

Instead of "cogent rebuttals", why don't you try and present some "evidence" instead?
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by UyiIredia(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Instead of "cogent rebuttals", why don't you try and present some "evidence" instead?

Same thing, expressed differently. Maybe I should present "events which from which I infer . . ." You complete the rest.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Same thing, expressed differently. Maybe I should present "events which from which I infer . . ." You complete the rest.

So, where are these evidences of yours?
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Emusan(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Replace paranornal and afterlife with god in that interview and it's just the same bullshit of requiring people to prove their unbelief.

If they don't have evidence to support their claims why do you think they forwared the case to the court?

Most atheist are too close minded.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by UyiIredia(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

So, where are these evidences of yours?

As I said, my experience, I'll keep to myself, especially when I consider skeptics like you either re-interpret it to fit your worldview, or dismiss it. I suggest you search out cases presented_I have_starting from the ones alluded to in the OP.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by UyiIredia(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Emusan:

If they don't have evidence to support their claims why do you think they forwared the case to the court?

Most atheist are too close minded.

We all are close-minded to a greater or lesser extent. For example, by thinking as a deist, I have debarred myself from accepting the atheist's POV.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thanks emusan, it looks nice when one reads it. @alfa you sound like randi, denying what is before you wit wishful thinking that the paranormal does not exist. I wish it were so but alas it aint.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by PastorOluT(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You are such an hypocrite, you don't believe there is a God and believes in the devil. what an irony, Your signature says it all!
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Mudley313: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Replace paranornal and afterlife with god in that interview and it's just the same bullshit of requiring people to prove their unbelief.

christian logic for ya; i don't believe in unicorns, santa, the flying spaghetti monster, zeus etc., but, they exist because i can't prove they don't exist

[img]http://mindserased.files./2009/09/5146_1079351144610_1251231799_30173284_7341306_n1.jpg[/img]

Alfa Seltzer:

yea, to the pseudo intellectual believers in myths and fairy tales on here, just their words, arguments and "cogent rebuttal" establishes the existence of their imaginary friends; the other "god works in mysterious ways" half just place their sole reliance on "faith": the arrogant denial of observation, so that belief can be preserved (while science adjust beliefs based on what's observed)...but what these two sets of believers both have in common is the unquestionable belief that the mostly illogical and sometimes savage, racist and misogynistic rantings of illiterate ancient jewish goat herders in some book totally establishes the existence of their imaginary friend, because...wait for it...the book says so

poor ol all powerful bible god, as badly as he wants people to believe in him (throwing temper tantrums and threatening eternal torment for those who don't)still continues to hide, for whatever reason, and has still yet to be able to establish his own existence independently, and will forever continue to rely on the mere words and arguments of online apologetics; the faith of the blind; and the writings of over 40 different barely unknown male (no women) authors who penned down a bunch of oral jewish history many years after the fact...to prove his existence

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Yv9ltc54vz8/Sl0GkhJW2bI/AAAAAAAAAD4/rVR5or3Qzq0/s400/Word-of-God.jpg[/img]
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good work, Alfa Seltzer! smiley

Provide evidence. Courst dont work with a case that has no evidence
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Emusan(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

We all are close-minded to a greater or lesser extent. For example, by thinking as a deist, I have debarred myself from accepting the atheist's POV.

Yea you're right!

More than TEN NOBEL LAUREATE scientists all agree that paanormal do exist. That's why they conclude that Prof. R Dawkins is too close minded in his research to neglect paranormal. Most scientist mention in this case are all humanist, freethinker e.t.c they begin to wonder, why Dawkins fail to look into any work of paranormal just because most of his works are full of assumptions.

I created a thread on this: 5 reason why Dawkins is wrong!-by Victor J. Zammit

Zammit said his work is not for religious people but to throw more light on what some scientist have covered for so long. He has challenged Stephen Hawkin's work and R. Dawkin's work.

http://www.victorzammit.com/
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Emusan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03: Good work, Alfa Seltzer!

Provide evidence. Court dont work with a case that has no evidence

@bold-Why R. Dawkins doesn't want to verify the evidence presented by those NOBEL LAUREATE scientists that paranormal is exist?
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Emusan:

@bold-Why R. Dawkins doesn't want to verify the evidence presented by those NOBEL LAUREATE scientists that paranormal is exist?

What evidence?
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Emusan:

Which evidence? Show us 1 single evidence. I hope you know the meaning of evidence; as opposed to hearsay.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Zammit said his work is not for religious people but to throw more light on what some scientisthave covered for so long. He has challenged Stephen Hawkin's work and R. Dawkin's work.
http://www.victorzammit.com/
Emusan! Emusan!! this is bad market oh, why are you bring this kind of research which is making their hope in the non existence of the paranormal, jittery. Emusan why now? see articles for that website oh.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Emusan(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
hisblud: Emusan! Emusan!! this is bad market oh, why are you bring this kind of research which is making their hope in the non existence of the paranormal, jittery. Emusan why now? see articles for that website oh.

Lol

Just feed your brain small Bros. The funny part of it is that, this is a humanist challenge to atheist not creationist challenge.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by Emusan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Which evidence? Show us 1 single evidence. I hope you know the meaning of evidence; as opposed to hearsay.

@logic too
Just go through this website and see evidence of paranormal.

http://www.victorzammit.com

You still keep deluding yourselves under the lies of Dawkins.

Just have it at back of your mind that Victor J. Zammit and the rest of scientist are not creationist, some are freethinker, humanist e.t.c. So imagine an humanist challenging an atheist about his work.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Emusan:

@logic too
Just go through this website and see evidence of paranormal.

http://www.victorzammit.com

You still keep deluding yourselves under the lies of Dawkins.

Just have it at back of your mind that Victor J. Zammit and the rest of scientist are not creationist, some are freethinker, humanist e.t.c. So imagine an humanist challenging an atheist about his work.

I have gone through the website and am yet to see a single evidence of afterlife. All I see is hearsay. If there is an evidence there, can you please point it out. Which page? Paragraph? What do I need to click? Please show us the way.
Re: See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! by UyiIredia(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mudley313:

christian logic for ya; i don't believe in unicorns, santa, the flying spaghetti monster, zeus etc., but, they exist because i can't prove they don't exist

Yet this mudblood will talk about yesterday and tommorow with the absolute confidence of a Pentecostal.

Mudley313:
yea, to the pseudo intellectual believers in myths and fairy tales on here, just their words, arguments and "cogent rebuttal" establishes the existence of their imaginary friends; the other "god works in mysterious ways" half just place their sole reliance on "faith": the arrogant denial of observation, so that belief can be preserved (while science adjust beliefs based on what's observed)...but what these two sets of believers both have in common is the unquestionable belief that the mostly illogical and sometimes savage, racist and misogynistic rantings of illiterate ancient jewish goat herders in some book totally establishes the existence of their imaginary friend, because...wait for it...the book says so

Still playing problem child huh !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

a Detailed Analysis Of Watchtower Statistics ~UPDATED~ / Awkward Moments In Church!!! / Islamic Jihad Has Engulfed The World Unaware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.