Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (26578 Views)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Donchyke39(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2013
It is quite unfortunate how people can take their lives because of their conditions or their predicaments in life. Its sad. Early hour of today a young man or would I say guy committed suicide along 33 road Atfer the 33 mini bridge.
The young man brought along with him some pictures of him and that of his family before he committed the unGodly act.
The scene has caused hold up on that road because people are gather around that area to see for their self the terrible scene…
View pictures below…
(You might find the pictures u see disturbing).

Source: http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/man-commits-suscide-in-onitsha.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Starlett: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2013
How could such a thin-looking rope sustain his weight?
And how come the point of anchor of the rope on the tree is not that visible?
Other aspects of the picture look like genuine suicide by hanging, though. i.e, no foul play.

Did he leave a suicide note? This is sad and my thots go out to his family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by buchito1(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2013
The man must be a learner!!!
Na today he stat 2 knw d condition of naija
Anyways am used 2 naija! Notin can shake me
Sha sha... Rip 2 him

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by gbanikiti(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2013
Which kind film trick be this?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by kkkp: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2013
RIP...bt hope he knws d consequences of commitin suicide

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by vizboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
RIP
but why commit suicide when you dont know what 2mao holds for you.

Dont be surprise today might have been your lucky day

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
awesome

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by idupaul: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
kkkp: RIP...bt hope he knws d consequences of commitin suicide

What's the consequence of Suicide please if not this death he has experienced and every lig thing must experience

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Onitsha should have warrior chiefs that will cut him down,take his corpse to the to evil forest where he will be left for wild animals,then come back and perform some rituals to sanitize the land as it is done in my place.

Suicides are seen as abominable acts and a sign if the wraths the gods in that part of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Garrithe1st: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
RIP...

Hope you paid off ur debts before exiting.

cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Cashio(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Deeply thinking..is dt only me or are those branches not so tiny to hold his weight..its as though he is hanging on de air
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by pboiskinpy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by concacid: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
TOO BAD FOR YOU YOUNG MAN.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by WukedP(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
i rather kill myself than commit suicide

13 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Depression causes a lot of things. When you are depressed,please visit a doctor not church or any other place o. A doctor would always no the best way to psyche you up and fix your problem
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by snthesis(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
d guy still dey sag in death
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by kalunomics(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
What if he was murdered by hanging him? Investigation please!

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by emmaliver(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
how are we sure he committed suicide, he could as well have been killed and hanged there as a deception. Onitsha is terrible o

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Moral Lesson: Don't do drugs...

undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
The guys right hand made him look like one who still have life in him...is it not supposed to slump?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by onitshaigbo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Since it is in Onitsha, I assume he is an Igbo. What a shame to waste his life like that.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
PEOPLE WEAR SOCKS IN NAIJA HOT SUN ?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by YoshiMaster: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: Depression causes a lot of things. When you are depressed,please visit a doctor not church or any other place o. A doctor would always no the best way to psyche you up and fix your problem

and why not a church?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Cashio: Deeply thinking..is dt only me or are those branches not so tiny to hold his weight..its as though he is hanging on de air

I was watching that same thing. The branches are so flimsy to hold such a weight. Idk if this is real, but a terrible thing for his loved ones if it is.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by faith722003: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
great
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Only God knows what this young man was going through. Sad!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by ugotuf(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
THE ROPE LOOKS SO TINY
THE ROPE SEEM TO HAVE COME FROM NOWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by ajanaku2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Rest in Peace, young Nigger!

There's a Heaven for a Gee!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
i feel pained when i read or hear of things like this. how do people get this motion of suicide been the one and only escape from whatever predicament or hardship they may be going through.there are a whole lot of opportunities in the nearest future, whatever you going through right now is only a phrase to refine you and prepare you for that ultimate goal/purpose.

sincerely i think this should be my next project, people need to know that taking your own life is wrong. suicide seems to claim more lives than AIDS, cancer and whatever killer diseases out through.. no disrespect but seriously RIP in a case as this its eternal torment whr's the rest gonna come from.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: PEOPLE WEAR SOCKS IN NAIJA HOT SUN ?

Boys don collect ehn shoe.. grin

I surprise say ehn watch and jewellery never move sef.. grin

Wait make night reach.. grin

See as ehn waste ehn life.. Something wey ehn for sell ehn organs for money for ehn family or use ehn self do Ogwu Ego to benefit ehn family.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by brownlord: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: Depression causes a lot of things. When you are depressed,please visit a doctor not church or any other place o. A doctor would always no the best way to psyche you up and fix your problem

My guy parkwell, if he house rent expire na na doctor one pay am? Or if he don graduate for 6 yrs, em no get job and e no get money to start bizness shebi na doctor go dey feed am? U must be a learner

@topic, but sha u no try, wetin go warrant make u take kpeme ur own life na, for this life wen sweet like jollof rice, chai i rather kill myself than go commot suicide "PEJ"

Anyway, ur 3 bed room dey wait for u for hell fire. I nor knw wetin to wish, if na RIP i go talk or na sware i go sware for that spirit wen entire ur head, wen make u tink am

Anyway, oluwa go observe ur spirit, and protect the people wey u leave for hear, in portugal aluta continua

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included) / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.