Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (26569 Views)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
ajanaku2: Rest in Peace, young Nigger!

There's a Heaven for a Gee!
WHEN TRYING TO KEEP IT REAL GOES WRONG.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by YoshiMaster: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
brownlord:

My guy parkwell, if he house rent expire na na doctor one pay am? Or if he don graduate for 6 yrs, em no get job and e no get money to start bizness shebi na doctor go dey feed am? U must be a learner

@topic, but sha u no try, wetin go warrant make u take kpeme ur own life na, for this life wen sweet like jollof rice, chai i rather kill myself than go commot suicide "PEJ"

Anyway, ur 3 bed room dey wait for u for hell fire. I nor knw wetin to wish, if na RIP i go talk or na sware i go sware for that spirit wen entire ur head, wen make u tink am

Anyway, oluwa go observe ur spirit, and protect the people wey u leave for hear, in portugal aluta continua

How do you know he is in Hell, please no one knows such things.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Boys don collect ehn shoe.. grin

I surprise say ehn watch and jewellery never move sef.. grin

Wait make night reach.. grin

See as ehn waste ehn life.. Something wey ehn for sell ehn organs for money for ehn family or use ehn self do Ogwu Ego to benefit ehn family.. angry
grin grin grin HIN WATCH GO DEVELOP TENTACLES AFTER MIDNIGHT

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by ajanaku2(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
brownlord:

My guy parkwell, if he house rent expire na na doctor one pay am? Or if he don graduate for 6 yrs, em no get job and e no get money to start bizness shebi na doctor go dey feed am? U must be a learner

@topic, but sha u no try, wetin go warrant make u take kpeme ur own life na, for this life wen sweet like jollof rice, chai i rather kill myself than go commot suicide "PEJ"

Anyway, ur 3 bed room dey wait for u for hell fire. I nor knw wetin to wish, if na RIP i go talk or na sware i go sware for that spirit wen entire ur head, wen make u tink am

Anyway, oluwa go observe ur spirit, and protect the people wey u leave for hear, in portugal aluta continua

Not at all! He's definitely not in your fabled, biblical "Hell fire"...

He's in a better place!...

No more pains, tribulation and depression...

He's definitely at Peace right now, in a terrain where tranquility resides...

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
That tiny rope with his left leg on one of the branches of the tree . He might still be breathing when they took his picture but Nigerians just like shouting , screaming and watching things like that for many hours before they give any support

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

and why not a church?
church will definitely add to your fears and problems. Pastor must find a way to link it to spiritual and bla bla bla whatever.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by onitshaigbo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
pekelepekele: That tiny rope with his left leg on one of the branches of the tree . He might still be breathing when they took his picture but Nigerians just like shouting , screaming and watching things like that for many hours before they give any support

People have the right to take their own lives. I believe this even though I'm Christian.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by mtprofessor5(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Cashio: Deeply thinking..is dt only me or are those branches not so tiny to hold his weight..its as though he is hanging on de air
ok i knw d branchez r too tiny 2 cari weight....bt plz cn u try it n c if d branch cn hold ur weight
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by YoshiMaster: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: church will definitely add to your fears and problems. Pastor must find a way to link it to spiritual and bla bla bla whatever.

Lol, that can't be a real church then, cause what's the point of having a church if not to council the weak amongst other things.

In some of my most depressed states, I have been made strong my the creator.

Modern day psychiatrist also may be able to help, but I just don't think one should outright rule out the church as a remedy for depression.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by PHAYOL81: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
kkkp: RIP...bt hope he knws d consequences of commitin suicide

Un4tunatly 4 him,dere z no need thnkng of it nw because he z already xperiencng it. I bet he'd bin lamentng nw over his totlessness.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Napoleonumolo: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Heathy man will just choese to kill himself. Lord have mercy.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by rodeoxav: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
PHAYOL81:

Un4tunatly 4 him,dere z no need thnkng of it nw because he z already xperiencng it. I bet he'd bin lamentng nw over his totlessness.
Guy,park well jare. Dont condem d guy because of one fabricated,baseless and erroneous book that u base your own existence on.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
redsun: Onitsha should have warrior chiefs that will cut him down,take his corpse to the to evil forest where he will be left for wild animals,then come back and perform some rituals to sanitize the land as it is done in my place.

Suicides are seen as abominable acts and a sign if the wraths the gods in that part of the world.

CHinua Achebes Things fall Apart, right?

Those were the Great Pagan days.

we live in ungodsly man-worshipper times ruled by the church.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Starlett: How could such a thin-looking rope sustain his weight?
And how come the point of anchor of the rope on the tree is not that visible?
Other aspects of the picture look like genuine suicide by hanging, though. i.e, no foul play.

Did he leave a suicide note? This is sad and my thots go out to his family.

that rope is made from plastic. Im sure its the same one used to tie cargo luggage. its very strong.

its dificult to cut it even with a scissor.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Let them investigate o
Some people have been known to hang their victims to look like suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Abomination!!!

It's like OTU boiz duped the guy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by luchi4realyah: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote
author=brownlord]

My guy parkwell, if he house rent expire na na doctor one pay am? Or if
he don graduate for 6 yrs, em no get job and e no get money to start
bizness shebi na doctor go dey feed am? U must be a learner

@topic, but sha u no try, wetin go warrant make u take kpeme ur own life
na, for this life wen sweet like jollof rice, chai i rather kill myself
than go commot suicide "PEJ"

Anyway, ur 3 bed room dey wait for u for hell fire. I nor knw wetin to
wish, if na RIP i go talk or na sware i go sware for that spirit wen
entire ur head, wen make u tink am

Anyway, oluwa go observe ur spirit, and protect the people wey u leave
for hear, in portugal aluta continua[/quote] na wao life no easy, a life without Christ is ful of Crises.God help us ooo.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Sunbellar: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Anyway, that was an eyesore. I saw it myself while passing that road along 33 nkwelle ezunaka. I even tried to take a shot but was on urgent official duty.
RIP the dead!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
this is so fake!!!! everything about his positioning says so!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by luchi4realyah: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
A life witout Christ is full of Crises.suciding is not the solution but Christ in me the hope of glory
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Ayoobscom(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Subhanalah!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by NemzySeries(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
did he die after committing d suicide?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Connoisseur(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
This suicide looks too peaceful
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Connoisseur: This suicide looks too peaceful

do you even know when to use SUbhanallah? do you find anything beautiful about this undecided

I swer these Nigerian muslims are such fake wannabes.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by maanma: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
God forbid bad thing. No challenge,pressure or whatever worth taking one's life. Anyway may God forgive n RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Usman212s: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

and why not a church?
and why not a mosque?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Usman212s: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
the guy no shit for body before him die?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by fixmykey(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
He is sagging his short self
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by mimifonwon(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
i think someone murdered this young man and posed his body as a suicide, i mean look at the road and where his leg is, there is no way if any of you know anything abought physics that he killed himself.I will suspect the person or people who found him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Yeske2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Anything Tonto Dike and Onitsha always making frontpage these days, shows how important. RIP to the Poor guy if na true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.