Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Fidelity Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Interview (5168 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Interview by oparahchux(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2008
DEAR 'LANDERS,
PLS, COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH SOME FIDELITY BANK INTERVIEW QUESTIONS. I WAS INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW 2MOROW AT THEIR 14, ALLEN AVENUE BRANCH.TANX FOR UR HELP.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by IKEMEH(f): 2:11pm On May 09, 2008
Interview is interview, YES IN MOST CASES THEY ARE THE SAME QUESTION THAT IS BEEN ASKED except that the company in question as in the company that is calling you might want you to tell them what you know about them, so i advise you log on to their site, try www.fidelitybank.com,get to know little if not more about them, their products, their chairman's name, their MD's name, their services, and maybe their branches numbered as in total,
Then read this my attachment of tips to sucessful interview, it will help.
Goodluck and God bless u
Tonia.

Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by oparahchux(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2008
tonia,
tanx for the tips.I really appreciate. I can see u r online, why not send me ur ID so we chat on Yahoo msnger.Mine is oparahchux@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by IKEMEH(f): 4:08pm On May 09, 2008
I dont know chuks could it be is my system fault, recently abt 3wks ago my yahoomail and messenger stopped opening and i was prompted to open gmail for me to be able to be fwarding my cv for the time being.i dnt know is yours opening,well my few friends cooked up the story that yahoo is trying to be taken up google and thats the cause and somehow i read it in the dailies .pls reply i really want to go to my messenger and you know i am new in gmail,im not used to their modes .thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by oparahchux(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2008
Tonia,
Sorry 4 ur Yahoo mesngr fault. I have access to the net by virtue of where I'm managing for now. I browse the web daily but ve not come across any gist like that. It may or may not be true but mine is working perfectly well.Dont u think it is the settings. I advise u download the latest version of Yahoo msngr.
Could u pls, advise me on my liitle problem: I have two interviews to attend tomorow and the time is clashing. One is in the Island and the other is Allen Avenue. 9am against 9:30 am. How do I do it cos I really want to be there.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by tocjos: 5:17pm On May 09, 2008
Please nairalanders how come u guys left these 2 all alone? Abeg tonia and oparachux make sure it does nt go beyond job interview. Cos d way u guys are goin, marriage interview might follow xpecially as u'r already xchangin yahoo mssger. And Oparachux, u'r a man make up ur mind.

the man wz made b4 d woman.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by IKEMEH(f): 5:45pm On May 09, 2008
na wao 4 uo, u want spoil my biz tocjos dont you know that iam SSS
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by IKEMEH(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2008
U A JUST FUNNY TOCJOS YOU HAVE MADE ME DEY LAUGH IN MY ROOM AS IF IM BEGINNING TO RUN MENTAL MEANYL IM ALONE AND VERY SOUND MENTALLY
PLS WE NEVER REACH THAT SIDE ABEG.WE HAVE TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
GOODEVENING.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by oparahchux(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2008
@tocjos,
I understand ur concern but ur response was made in a haste. Her tip actually helped me out, so I remain grateful to Nairaland and 'landers.Despite our priority of seeking job opportunities, we still have the right to sociallize.I actually like her spirit.I wish u all well.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by TemiD1: 12:39pm On May 12, 2008
@ opara,

oga i beg na whre u write ur own test, i wrote mine in PHC, i look forward to there call, up till nw notins yet, i want to kw if they ve started callin those of us that wrote in the PHC centre.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by ajilebi: 6:12pm On May 12, 2008
na waao i took d test 4 ph 2.sb said he/she went to check his/her own at their tras-amadi branch.well i dont no how true that is.men i cant wait to be called 'cos i no i'll make the test by his grace.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Massive Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment At Gtbank / KAIST Scholarships For International Students To Study In South Korea / I Just Got A Text From Axa Mansard Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.