Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? (1111 Views)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
This Morning.
Last Night.
Last Week.
Last Year.
Just Now.
Can Remember.
He/She doesn't Deserve it.
Saying it now.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by texaco1: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
angry
2 years ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1: angry
2 years ago
Ah what hapin? shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by texaco1: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin i left her
sexymoma: Ah what hapin? shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by kreamidiva(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Can't remember...hubby doesn't believe words are enuff to show u love him.maybe on his bday on Sunday,i'l remind him that i love him...#just maybe.#...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
kreami diva: Can't remember...hubby doesn't believe words are enuff to show u love him.maybe on his bday on Sunday,i'l remind him that i love him...#just maybe.#...
remind him with a kiss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by kreamidiva(f): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2013
sexymoma: remind him with a kiss
Hmmmmmmmm... i'l think about it.Infact the last time i said it,he went..."odi egwu" and turning to my sister he said "some people(obviously referring to me) think saying i love u is where d love lies.there are deeper ways to show love.talk is cheap" Nne i quietly walked away. undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by texaco1: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2013
women with their mills and boons love fantasy dream.
women get serious problem.smh
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Today,after a phone conversation,we say it everyday after each call.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by texaco1: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2013
byvan: Today,after a phone conversation,we say it everyday after each call.
i guess u just got married
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2013
is it meant for newly married onlyYou sound like you aren't enjoying your marriage,were you forced?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by texaco1: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2013
byvan: I have been for years,expecting my third child wink
and u have been saying i love u all those years?
you are strange oooo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
i guess u just got married
LMAO
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
kreami diva: Hmmmmmmmm... i'l think about it.Infact the last time i said it,he went..."odi egwu" and turning to my sister he said "some people(obviously referring to me) think saying i love u is where d love lies.there are deeper ways to show love.talk is cheap" Nne i quietly walked away. undecided
some men are like that. sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by kreamidiva(f): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
sexymoma: some men are like that. sad
maybe i should carry my front tooth give am make him know say i love am.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
kreami diva: maybe i should carry my front tooth give am make him know say i love am.
hmmm i really feel for you. cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by JadeWilliam(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2013
When I say it;he says I don't show it so I say it in my head.Callin him 'Honey' is al that matters 2him.As per 'I love u?' He'l just tel me that word is 4d hollywood movies.Mshhhwwwww but I love 2hear him say it 2me but I rest my case wen I stay weeks without hearin it.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? by ChideraFavour(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Saying I love you is it always from the heart? Because some people will say it with their lips while inside their heart it is contrary. I didnt say so oo just asking, but I really love all nairalanders bacause they are so concern for one another. Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dead In Bournemouth Flat For Six Years Discovered / Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly / Advise Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.