Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (13924 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Listening To Worldly Music,worldly Jokes And Movies Is An Abomination To GOD / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Today many Christians home and churches prefers to worship, bow and pray to images that they claim to be Jesus or His(Jesus) desciples. It is very unfortunate. This has been on for years back and till today. You find it pasted in church buildings and in the Christian homes which is not supposed to be. They have not even endeavoured to take a look at the bible to study themselves If it right to worship these images.  "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. [4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: [5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;" Exodus 20:3-5 KJV. Don't you know that when you worship images or honour any name, it's an abomination to God Himself. On the day of judgement it is that image(devil) that will save. But unfortunately no image, or man can save you. Both the worshipper of image, Satan and demons will be cast into hell fire. Or do you also love to end up in hell?

The worst thing is that they claim that most of this image is Jesus, Mary, or even Peter. Dont you know that you have been programmed to believe a lie? You have been given movies claiming to be Jesus image and having been deceived of this, you have taken it upon yourself to believe them and to worship and honour the god(images) they have given to you on television and false churches...thats the gospel of the antichrist. "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. [20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:" Romans 1:19-20 KJV.
Don't you know you are already on your way to hell fire? They have become stubborn, their hearts have been steered with hot iron that even if they discover it is wrong, they will still go ahead with the image worship. "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: [12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV.

They are determined in their hearts to stick to their gods and not Jesus. Anyone who worship images, status, or any man have chosen his or her god. You have rejected Jesus and chosen Satan. It is impossible to serve Jesus and Satan. "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon(Devil)." Luke 16:13 KJV.

The movies you watch claiming to be Jesus image; The false churches you attend commanding you to worship status, images, creatures and also pray to or honour them is of the antichrist spoken of in the bible. You are already under his(antichrist) command. You have chosen to obey him, you have sworn allegiance to him(satan) and their is danger looming for you. Their is destruction for as many that are involved in this satanic acts.
Revelation 13:13-14, 16 KJV. "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, [14] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"
But God has commanded in His word we should not worship idol or images. God does not want is to be ignorant so that Satan will not have us in his cage. "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God." Leviticus 26:1 KJV
The End Of Idol Worshippers

The end of them all is hell fire. Their is no doubt. The Lord has spoken and it must surely come to pass. God is not man to lie. He is God and must surely stand by His word. Hell fire was not created for any man but for Satan and his demons. But unfortunately when one falls under Satan deceptions, such one is sure to join him in hell fire. That is why we need to be careful, study the bible and know when we have fallen, so that we are not under the authority of Satan.
Revelation 14:9-11 KJV "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." The only way of escape now is Jesus Himself. Get rid of all the idol's, images or status you have in homes. Burn them in fire or dispose them. Surrender fully to Jesus alone by faith. Hebrews 11:6 KJV
"But without faith it is impossible to please him : for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

We dont need to see Jesus with our naked before we surrender to Him. That's is why it is by faith, just believe in Him and dont be deceived by false churches, priest, pastors or anyone. Remember the time is at hand, and Jesus will soon return. Matthew 24:46-47 KJV Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. THE DECISION YOU MAKE MAKE TODAY WILL DETERMINE YOUR DESTINATION AFTER THIS LIFE!!!
http://jesusiscominginthisgeneration..com/2013/05/image-worship-is-abomination-to-god.html?m=1

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 20, 2013
Yesooo so no more worshipping of aprons
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=chukwudi44]Yesooo so no more worshipping of aprons[/quote

Amen, somebody.]
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by kufre2010: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
The man they worship as zeus oh jesus his real name is Brian an italian actor who played the role of jesus in the first jesus film in 1979.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thank God, our most holy Catholic faith well precedes 1979.

Alleluia somebody!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
italo: Thank God, our most holy Catholic faith well precedes 1979.

Alleluia somebody!
Hmmm...what are u thanking God for....that your "holy catholic faith well precedes 1979?" I see, it shows you don't know where you are going as a catholic. Catholic are the ring leader when it comes to image and status worship. Muslims are even better than them somewhat.

If you are doubting me, then it will be good for u to listen to your bishop that says people should worship Mary and make of her likeness images, that they should put the rosary on her statutes and pray to her. He also said that their is no inferiority between Mary and Jesus, meaning that the two is equal. Hope am communicating here? Listen to him yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kgQ_YQCZRFM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkgQ_YQCZRFM
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
I will look at the video when you stop worshiping aprons.

1 Like

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2013
italo: I will look at the video when you stop worshiping aprons.

U know us very well now. Many people, Muslims know that we are serving the living God in truth and in spirit. We don't don'tworship apron, we use it for advertisement and at the same time it carries power. In we fact, everything about the chosen carries power....even our vehicles and stickers, but we don't worship them. We worship Jesus. If it does not carry power how wil d occultic men bow, witches and wizards, how wil they bow. Even me self, if any witch cary my cloth to do evil, they wil be paralysed because their power in my cloth too. Because i belong to Jesus and a chosen, al my properties is ful of power.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Rich4god(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
peteregwu:

U know us very well now. Many people, Muslims know that we are serving the living God in truth and in spirit. We don't don'tworship apron, we use it for advertisement and at the same time it carries power. In we fact, everything about the chosen carries power....even our vehicles and stickers, but we don't worship them. We worship Jesus. If it does not carry power how wil d occultic men bow, witches and wizards, how wil they bow. Even me self, if any witch cary my cloth to do evil, they wil be paralysed because their power in my cloth too. Because i belong to Jesus and a chosen, al my properties is ful of power.
You see yourself... Catholics always say that they dont worship image and they believe that the images carries power. Now looking at the bolded above, whats the difference between you and the catholics you call idol worshipers?.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Rich4god:
You see yourself... Catholics always say that they dont worship image and they believe that the images carries power. Now looking at the bolded above, whats the difference between you and the catholics you call idol worshipers?.

You de mind de guy? Bloody hypocrite.The funny thing is that he claims that even Muslims know they worship the true God!! They know this yet they remain muslims!! That what apron worshipping does to someone brain
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
The Roman Catholic church put a definition to idol worshipping. That is no news at all.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by woky: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2013
i dont tink i wil eva leave the catholic church..
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2013
woky: i dont tink i wil eva leave the catholic church..
God gave you a volition, no one has any right to tell you to leave. Build a relationship with God, you don't only get knowledge in him, you get wisdom and most importantly understanding.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please if you want to continue worshipping your Mary, go ahead. Am not stopping u. After all heaven is an individual race. Revelation 22:10-12 KJV
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. [11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. [12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Rich4god(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
peteregwu: Please if you want to continue worshipping your Mary, go ahead. Am stopping u. After all heaven is an individual race. Revelation 22:10-12 KJV
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. [11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. [12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
lol... cheesy cheesy grin grin Go ahead and keep attributing power to your stickers and aprons, no one is stopping you. Just like you said above, heaven is per head. So before you try to remove the stick in other peoples eyes, first remove the log in your eyes. Peace.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 1:55am On Jun 26, 2013
Rich4god:
lol... cheesy cheesy grin grin Go ahead and keep attributing power to your stickers and aprons, no one is stopping you. Just like you said above, heaven is per head. So before you try to remove the stick in other peoples eyes, first remove the log in your eyes. Peace.

Why don't you fix your own self instead of speaking about another man's belief.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

Why don't you fix your own self instead of speaking about another man's belief.

You sure say u well sef? Is he the one who created this hypocritical thread?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2013
italo: Thank God, our most holy Catholic faith well precedes 1979.

Alleluia somebody!

You should thank God when you start using the Real image of Jesus and not another Italian/italo who existed in 1179. Smh!!!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

You sure say u well sef? Is he the one who created this hypocritical thread?

Is everything fine with you? I responded to what the guy wrote not the OP.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2013
As, usual, I cant understand your point.
Boomark:

You should thank God when you start using the Real image of Jesus and not another Italian/italo who existed in 1179. Smh!!!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

Is everything fine with you? I responded to what the guy wrote not the OP.
You should be ashamed of your hypocrisy. You left the one who attacked another without provocation and you are accusing the defendant of attacking.

What kind of Christian are you...that lacks common sincerity and integrity?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2013
italo: As, usual, I cant understand your point.

The point is that no image should take the place of Christ

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2013
italo: You should be ashamed of your hypocrisy. You left the one who attacked another without provocation and you are accusing the defendant of attacking.

What kind of Christian are you...that lacks common sincerity and integrity?

Ashamed of myself cos of that! Please, there are far more cogent issues that makes one ashamed. Think
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2013
Rich4god:

Have you not wondered why God is strictly against using images even when aprons abound? Have you ever wonder why Paul preached against making images even while his apron/shadow brought healing?

Making images is going against His commandment. It corrupts man. Flee from it. Use whatever He gives you(water, sand etc) but don't go about making images of people you don't know and call it God's image or that of His angels or the apostles. Man's imaginations of His image is pure blindness(making what you can't see or have not seen). That results to different images of people with one persons name.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.
^2 Corinthians 5:16

Nice one. They cannot see that they are not bowing before the image of Christ from that bible verse.

simple bible truth cannot be revealed to these people who rely on men for what they should believe about God.

I thought italo should have repented by now but i can see he is still waiting for the church father's to decide before he follows the Word.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

What has your sentence above got to do with the verse under it?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

Ashamed of myself cos of that! Please, there are far more cogent issues that makes one ashamed. Think

Not surprised. Hypocrisy is 2nd nature to many of you so-called "Christians." Even the Pharisees would be amazed at you who sees white and calls it black.

"Christian!"
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2013
Boomark:

Have you not wondered why God is strictly against using images even when aprons abound? Have you ever wonder why Paul preached against making images even while his apron/shadow brought healing?

Making images is going against His commandment. It corrupts man. Flee from it. Use whatever He gives you(water, sand etc) but don't go about making images of people you don't know and call it God's image or that of His angels or the apostles. Man's imaginations of His image is pure blindness(making what you can't see or have not seen). That results to different images of people with one persons name.

God and Paul were never against making and using images. Quit lying!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

What has your sentence above got to do with the verse under it?

It means even Christ that we knew in the flesh, we should not see him as such anymore let alone making a statue of him.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

God and Paul were never against making and using images. Quit lying!

Are you serious? I never knew though. Where did God tell us to make images for ourselves?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2013
Boomark:
^2 Corinthians 5:16

Nice one. They cannot see that they are not bowing before the image of Christ from that bible verse.

simple bible truth cannot be revealed to these people who rely on men for what they should believe about God.

I thought italo should have repented by now but i can see he is still waiting for the church father's to decide before he follows the Word.

It was Jesus that gave us the Church fathers to guide us. I'm sure Jesus didnt make a mistake, or did he?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

It was Jesus that gave us the Church fathers to guide us. I'm sure Jesus didnt make a mistake, or did he?

What church fathers did he give you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.