Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. (11838 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by jackal001: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello Halima. Congratz firts on ur posting. AKS is a very nice and welcoming place. You'll love the food here.
To get here just take any tansport means to Uyo (AKTC is the most popular. Uyo airport is also there just in case you prefer to come by air. Arik and Aero use this airport so u can check their schedule online. Send message to exxiensi@gmail for any other info u may wish to clarify. Have a very safe journey to The Land of Promise.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by ojayunited(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ rohzay & el bin manny, tanx & God bless
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by CharlesShaw(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
elsie4cool: Hello
House...I'm Elsie graduated frm
RSUST, Mech. Engrg. I'm also posted to Akwa Ibom.

Good to see u elsie...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by CharlesShaw(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
haywhydaramson: I'm Clement by name, I'm a batch A corper...akwa
ibom is a very nice place. I rep eket, †ђξ home of exonnmobil oil and
gas company . Anywhere Ʋ are coming frm, drop @ aktc park ,just board a
car to nsit atai nysc camp frm der. I will b @ †ђξ camp, call me on
07038230773, 30bdbc51 for any help. Feel free.
Tnx alot, i'd giv u a cal wen i get 2 camp nd i luk fwd 2 meeting u 1on1 4 more deliberations cos i intend working my ppa to eket aswel.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by CharlesShaw(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
NnamdiN: For accommodation(uyo only) and tour. grin ping moi
How can 1 ping u wen i cn see no pin?

@fourcade, u1, bosmantunche,el bin manny, Tnx 4 making tinz easier 4 us...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Any ATM in d camp
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by NnamdiN: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Charles Shaw: How can 1 ping u wen i cn see no pin?

@fourcade, u1, bosmantunche,el bin manny, Tnx 4 making tinz easier 4 us...
u are not sure of uyo yet. Get ur ppa first, my pin is on my profile.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by coolnquiet(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hmmmnnn...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by coolnquiet(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hmmmnnn.....nice post considering the fact that most of you will be coming here for the first time....You are welcome....

I served here....and after service I got retained at my job and I've been here for some 2years now...

First....for Batch B corpers...I was in Batch B myself,....come with your sweaters and Cardigans. ...It's the rainy season over here and believe me, it rains up to 70% of the time during this season....and it is awfully cold....so be prepared....

Second....the camp itself is interesting. ...it will be fun...once u get used to the rain and the rigours of the initial few days....prepare to enjoy camp in whatever shade of enjoyment you crave....within reasonable limits....

The major issue is life after camp......what will u do with the remaining months after the enjoyable 3 weeks....think about it....

The medical doctors amongst you can beep me oh....at least I have some little tips for you that will certainly help u avoid the potholes here....Trust me....It's important..

OVERALL: you have been posted to a wonderful state....be happy and thankful...

cheers...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Ozone4eva: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2013
Guys, welcome to Nsit Atai camp. Try to come wit rubber boots for d ground will be terribl
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2013
Akwa ibom loading.....
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by ladokite2012: 3:31am On Jun 23, 2013
haywhydaramson: I'm Clement by name, I'm a batch A corper...akwa ibom is a very nice place. I rep eket, †ђξ home of exonnmobil oil and gas company . Anywhere Ʋ are coming frm, drop @ aktc park ,just board a car to nsit atai nysc camp frm der. I will b @ †ђξ camp, call me on 07038230773, 30bdbc51 for any help. Feel free.
Can we bunk in camp till tuesday after getting there around 8-9pm on monday from lagos
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by ladokite2012: 3:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Any one going from Lag on monday. Need someone to ride with. Xoxo
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by usefaith(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2013
congrats to all 2013 Batch B prospective corps members posted to Akwa Ibom State... The muslims amongst you should contact the MCAN Amir on 07032306943... Maa Salaam

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by tosynbolade(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2013
Guys please is it advisable for me to pack all my stuffs to Akwa Ibom once and for all..i dont lyk travelling and i dont want to come back to ibadan just after d 3weeks(d jorni is quite long,risky&capital intensive)

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by horppyrow(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2013
It's wonderful 2 find out I'm posted 2 Akwa ibom especially wt 1daful pple Sensual I see u, Charles I double sight u, ademijuwonlo nd odas. I'm sure it's gonna be fun all tru.see u in camp on tue #OOU noni
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Am planning of goin to camp on tue i hope no offence.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by ladokite2012: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2013
usefaith: congrats to all 2013 Batch B prospective corps members posted to Akwa Ibom State... The muslims amongst you should contact the MCAN Amir on 07032306943... Maa Salaam
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by coolnquiet(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2013
tosynbolade: Guys please is it advisable for me to pack all my stuffs to Akwa Ibom once and for all..i dont lyk travelling and i dont want to come back to ibadan just after d 3weeks(d jorni is quite long,risky&capital intensive)

I don't think that is such a wise thing to do....especially if you are packing a lot of things....camp is usually rough and you may lose some of your belongings if they are many. ...then also your mobility will be greatly hampered with such load....

Advice:Pack all your belongings the way you want them before leaving Ibadan.....butleave the heavy stuffs back in Ibadan...when camp is finished and you have settled down here in a.ibom, you can ask your relatives to send your remaining belongings to you via AKTC transport.....right there in Ibadan...It's a much more reasonable option and you won't have to travel the long distance. ...

cheers.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by CharlesShaw(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
G'mornin my fellow Ak peeps.

Ademijuwonlo? shocked Am happy u finally made it, dnt forget our Garri Golden morn o grin
Horppyrow i see u too, Nice to know.
tosynboade et al..

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Funmilehot(f): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: G'mornin my fellow Ak peeps.
goodmornie to u dearie,how ya night?
will be coming 2mao sha,when will u be coming? see u in camp smiley smiley smiley
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Funmilehot(f): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2013
usefaith: congrats to all 2013 Batch B prospective corps members
posted to Akwa Ibom State... The muslims amongst you should contact the
MCAN Amir on 07032306943... Maa Salaam
wat about for christians?
abi na strictly muslim thingy? sad sad
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by elbinmanny(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Akwa-Ibom corpers !!!!!!!!! Any one that studied a construction related course should holla me! Ie Building, architecture, estate management , Lands n quantity survey, civil engineering! Let me get u guys hooked ! One love ppl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Farouksenior: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
..I don show oo..Gosh ma sch wan play wif ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.som private schs Ŋª wa oo..nd dia private tings..heheh :-D. Funmi I don show o..we're dem oda hommies let's mek dis place thick..*winks*
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Localtrouble: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
el bin manny: Choi ....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see the lucky ones o!
This it the best place anyone one can't think of to serve o! Congrats to u all!
I'm from Akwa-Ibom reside in uyo , served in Benue 2009 ! Welcome to my state the Land of Promise. cheesy add me up for more info and help especially PPA ! One love 294484D9
*DJ pls play me "akwa-ibom ayaiya" by mish for my NL friends cheesy
They are indeed the lucky ones..Akpabio is a corper friendly Governor, nice way to treat kids who are 'obeying the clarions call' not some jagajaga states that hype so much on media yet do zilch
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by elbinmanny(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Localtrouble:
They are indeed the lucky ones..Akpabio is a corper friendly Governor, nice way to treat kids who are 'obeying the clarions call' not some jagajaga states that hype so much on media yet do zilch
infact I dey show camp o!I no say my Akpabio go dash them my oyel money cheesy *marching ground fee on my mind* grin one love my lucky friends AKA ayaiya indeed
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by usefaith(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Funmi_le_hot: wat about for christians?
abi na strictly muslim thingy? sad sad
Sorry sister, I do not know the NCCF contact phone number, but the MCAN (Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria) as well as the NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship) members will be waiting for u guys @ the AKTC Park to welcome u... in case u arrive late and can not continue the journey, there is nothing to fear abt, just follow them to their respective lodge and pass the 9t... Wish u all safe trip
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls house,is there AKTC in Osogbo. My problem ryt now is how am goin to get to Uyo. I need help asap.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. by Uniquexty(f): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kai. See my would-have-been teammates. Buh its all well. Wish u guys well. Me? Ama rock ph wella. Rivers here i come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper / Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp? / Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.