Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? (4529 Views)

Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Etoro.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by webizone(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Guys, I really need your help on this one. Is etoro.com reliable or scamish like for instance you deposit, make gains and can't withdraw? Please guys, your sincere help will be appreciated.
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by ipex(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do you mean,one cannot withdraw his earning from etoro?Pls explain...becos am about to invest
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by webizone(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
I don't know, that's why am asking. Please, someone with first-hand information or experience could help us out.
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by ipex(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
There is no cause for alarm.I'm actually aware of a guy who is really making it from etoro.But you can still google about them to know the true position of things
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by webizone(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Making it in their account is different from withdrawing your capital/profit from them. Have you ever seen him withdraw and receive his money live?
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by Kirinwa: 4:51am On Jun 20, 2013
Op you no dey see name neh?Etoro as in tolotolo,the name doesn't seem classic just like mayzus or whatever.I don't just check whether they pay I also consider name,customer care response,website design etc NB:I didn't say you shouldn't register with them o nor did I say they are not good.I only shared my thoughts and hope you pray I don't get banned doing so.
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by ipex(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2013
I think the name they bear is inconsequencial,what is important,is their services.Infact,I can say authoritatively that etoro is genuine becos,if you visit their site,you will notice so many translations meaning,different people all over the world uses their platform for trading.I hv already register with $20 bonus in my account.The only way you can maximise profit from etoro,is by coping the best trader

2 Likes

Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by ipex(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2013
I think the name they bear is inconsequencial,what is important,is their services.Infact,I can say authoritatively that etoro is genuine becos,if you visit their site,you will notice so many translations meaning,different people all over the world uses their platform for trading.I hv already register with $20 bonus in my account.The only way you can maximise profit from etoro is by coping the best trader.
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by gabcomite(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
u can review the service @ forexpeacearmy.com u will see what people say about them and is now left for u to draw up ur conclusion, follow the saying that" out of two or more the true is establish" .or better still follow this link to see what people say http:[url]//www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.etoro.com[/url]
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by humantorch02: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Update This is a complete list of ecurrency exchange site in Nigeria... To trade forex or buy cryptocurrency. You will all find it here. Top reviewed exchange site in Nigeria
Re: Guys Into Fx, How Reliable Is Etoro? by jpphilips(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Etoro has blocked Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! / I'm Made !!! I Finally Saw The New Naira Currency / Investment Ideas In Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.