Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly (1560 Views)

12.5kg Of Gas Cylinders For Sale At N6,600 For Bulk Buyers / Pump Your Car Tyre Any Where Any Time Buy Portable Air Tyre Pump From N6,500 / Phone Tracking Code Here To Tape Your Wife Call And Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by pakpan89(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Just tell that employer (govt or private)you are connected to by providence, that there is a new package that he could use to INSTANTLY/SECURELY pay staff salaries/allowances and any other payment, with just a click of the mouse, from the comfort of his office, AND ALSO EARN FROM IT,STEADY FREE EXTRA INCOME OF N62.50 PER STAFF, MONTHLY, as he pays salaries.

Employer of 100 employees earns FREE N6,250/month
Employer of 1,000 employees earns FREE N62,500/month
Employer of 2,000 employees earns FREE N125,000/month
Employer of 5,000 employees earns FREE N312,500/month
Employer of 10,000 employees earns FREE N625,000/month
Employer of 20,000 employees earns FREE N1,250,000/month.

AND YOU THE LINK PERSON EARNS 10% of the above employer's earnings, EVERY MONTH. COOL FREE MONEY. START WORK NOW. CALL THEM NOW, construction companies that pay casual workers, oil contract companies, government bodies, organizations etc. IT IS THE LATEST INCOME REVOLUTION.

KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH.

CALL: 08066800858, 08082505003

EMAIL: akpanpeter17@gmail.com

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK FULL DETAILS

Thanks
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by kkon(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Send me a mail and expantiate kingsleyovrawah@yahoo.com
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by pakpan89(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Done. Check your mail. Full details given, Thanks
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by patsucess: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
please i need the full details this is my email edisonehimen@gmail.com
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by pakpan89(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2013
SENT
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by kassano22(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2013
plz send me the details @ kin4kon@yahoo.com
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by pakpan89(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly

FULL DETAILS BELOW

INTRODUCTION:

When employers pay staff salaries/allowances, do they earn anything? NO. They pay salaries/allowances and it goes as outright expense to the P and L account. Hence, the payroll becomes an expense center. Workers even pay bank charges for salary/allowance processing, yet suffer delays in salary/allow payment due to bank salary cheque clearing/processing - 3 working days.

Well, this is now a thing of the past with this new system - THE ETRANZACT POCKETMONI CORPORATE PAY SYSTEM – the system that can generate extra revenue for the employer per staff as he pays salaries/allowances. Hence, this system turns the payroll from an expense center to a revenue source.

ETRANZACT POCKETMONI CORPORATE PAY SYSTEM.

This new system gives all sizes of employers (government or private) the CONVENIENCE to INSTANTLY/SECURELY pay staff salaries/allowances, ON THEIR OWN, with just a click of the mouse from the comfort of their office.. anytime, anywhere.

The salary/allowance is paid into THE INDIVIDUAL STAFF MOBILE PHONE E- WALLET ACCOUNT called POCKETMONI – an account which is easily created/activated on mobile phone by the staff, by sending the following simple text message

REG space FIRSTNAME space LASTNAME space 003363

To the short code 20220 for all networks.

The staff CAN USE THE POCKETMONI ATM DEBIT CARD LINKED TO HIS POCKETMONI ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW CASH - plus other benefits/convenience like using their mobile phones to buy recharge card, pay bills like dstv, startime, hitv, my tv, trend tv, PHCN bills, SWIFT, send and receive money, transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria, pay for goods and services, pay tithe, offerings, school fees etc - ALL FROM THEIR MOBILE PHONES

POCKETMONI AGENCY REWARD PROGRAM:

THE BEAUTIFUL ASPECT OF THIS NEW SYSTEM IS THAT THE EMPLOYER EARNS EXTRA REVENUE MONTHLY PER STAFF THAT HE PAYS SALARY/ALLOWANCE – courtesy, Etranzact Pocketmoni Agency Reward Program .

In this program, Pocketmoni agents earn 25% of the N250 monthly service fee charged each Pocketmoni user the agent activates on Pocketmoni.

Now, employers already have ready made potential Pocketmoni userbase – the employees.

All the employer does is to register for a Pocketmoni Agent account with a token of N10,000,paid at bank to Etranzact Intl PLC, and obtain his agent code same day. He gets all his staff to register Pocketmoni user account on their mobile phone, so as to receive salaries. To register, each staff simply texts

REG space FIRSTNAME space LASTNAME space EMPLOYER’S CODE

And send to 20220 for all network, and follow the instructions to setup their accounts.

The employer subscribes for the Pocketmoni corporate PAY System, uses it to pay staff salaries/allowances INTO THE STAFF POCKETMONI ACCOUNT. All the staff thus become ACTIVE Pocketmoni users for the employer agent account. And, the employer, as a Pocketmoni agent, earns the 25% of the N250 = N62.50 per head that he pays salary or allowance .

For example,

And YOU, the link person, earns EVERY MONTH, 10% of what the employer earns. Imagine revealing this to different employers and their aggregate payroll size is 20,000 employees. They earn N1,250,000, while you earn N125,000 FREE MONEY, EVERY MONTH – just for sharing this info. Just that.

It sounds too good to be true, but it is real, courtesy, the Etranzact Pocketmoni Corporate PAY system/ The Etranzact Agency Reward Program

ATTACHED IS THE TRAINING MANUAL FOR POCKETMONI MOBILE MONEY BUSINESS. YOU COULD REGISTER AS A POCKETMONI AGENT AND EARN MONEY IN MANY MORE WAYS AS STATED IN THE MANUAL.

If you are interested, I will send the soft copy of the agent registration forms and requirements and materials to you.

KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH. This is FREE money I have given to you. Reveal this money to ANY employer and earn. NO CAPITAL NEEDED.

Thank you.

Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by mexzony: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Send me details mexzony@gmail.com
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by twaintoy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Interesting.

While revealing this money to that employer, you can as well make some cash for yourself.

START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

This is the time to start getting paid directly to your bank account or earning money online without worrying about the use of E-currencies or how to get your earning into your bank account.

My dear friends, this is introducing the WORK AT HOME Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering this great book MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK WEALTH FOMULA as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email “MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK WEALTH FOMULA“ to get that bonus offer.
twaintoy@gmail.com

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, follow the link to see the details.
http://toponlinewealth..com/2013/06/make-n1-millionin-less-than-less-months.html
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by bassdow: 3:08am On Jun 22, 2013
i will advice you go into MLM bizness because its
the perfact bizness. Its suitable for students and
can be done either part time or full time. You can
even start with little or no money at all and when
you belong to our club, you get to enjoy all the
assistance you need free of charge. You also get to learn the new and proven ways to do it
successfully. For more information and interest,
contact me on Bassdow@yahoo.com or
07056142334. Am also on whatsapp
Re: Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly by segzybank: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
pak.pan89:
Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly

FULL DETAILS BELOW

INTRODUCTION:

When employers pay staff salaries/allowances, do they earn anything? NO. They pay salaries/allowances and it goes as outright expense to the P and L account. Hence, the payroll becomes an expense center. Workers even pay bank charges for salary/allowance processing, yet suffer delays in salary/allow payment due to bank salary cheque clearing/processing - 3 working days.

Well, this is now a thing of the past with this new system - THE ETRANZACT POCKETMONI CORPORATE PAY SYSTEM – the system that can generate extra revenue for the employer per staff as he pays salaries/allowances. Hence, this system turns the payroll from an expense center to a revenue source.

ETRANZACT POCKETMONI CORPORATE PAY SYSTEM.

This new system gives all sizes of employers (government or private) the CONVENIENCE to INSTANTLY/SECURELY pay staff salaries/allowances, ON THEIR OWN, with just a click of the mouse from the comfort of their office.. anytime, anywhere.

The salary/allowance is paid into THE INDIVIDUAL STAFF MOBILE PHONE E- WALLET ACCOUNT called POCKETMONI – an account which is easily created/activated on mobile phone by the staff, by sending the following simple text message

REG space FIRSTNAME space LASTNAME space 003363

To the short code 20220 for all networks.

The staff CAN USE THE POCKETMONI ATM DEBIT CARD LINKED TO HIS POCKETMONI ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW CASH - plus other benefits/convenience like using their mobile phones to buy recharge card, pay bills like dstv, startime, hitv, my tv, trend tv, PHCN bills, SWIFT, send and receive money, transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria, pay for goods and services, pay tithe, offerings, school fees etc - ALL FROM THEIR MOBILE PHONES

POCKETMONI AGENCY REWARD PROGRAM:

THE BEAUTIFUL ASPECT OF THIS NEW SYSTEM IS THAT THE EMPLOYER EARNS EXTRA REVENUE MONTHLY PER STAFF THAT HE PAYS SALARY/ALLOWANCE – courtesy, Etranzact Pocketmoni Agency Reward Program .

In this program, Pocketmoni agents earn 25% of the N250 monthly service fee charged each Pocketmoni user the agent activates on Pocketmoni.

Now, employers already have ready made potential Pocketmoni userbase – the employees.

All the employer does is to register for a Pocketmoni Agent account with a token of N10,000,paid at bank to Etranzact Intl PLC, and obtain his agent code same day. He gets all his staff to register Pocketmoni user account on their mobile phone, so as to receive salaries. To register, each staff simply texts

REG space FIRSTNAME space LASTNAME space EMPLOYER’S CODE

And send to 20220 for all network, and follow the instructions to setup their accounts.

The employer subscribes for the Pocketmoni corporate PAY System, uses it to pay staff salaries/allowances INTO THE STAFF POCKETMONI ACCOUNT. All the staff thus become ACTIVE Pocketmoni users for the employer agent account. And, the employer, as a Pocketmoni agent, earns the 25% of the N250 = N62.50 per head that he pays salary or allowance .

For example,

And YOU, the link person, earns EVERY MONTH, 10% of what the employer earns. Imagine revealing this to different employers and their aggregate payroll size is 20,000 employees. They earn N1,250,000, while you earn N125,000 FREE MONEY, EVERY MONTH – just for sharing this info. Just that.

It sounds too good to be true, but it is real, courtesy, the Etranzact Pocketmoni Corporate PAY system/ The Etranzact Agency Reward Program

ATTACHED IS THE TRAINING MANUAL FOR POCKETMONI MOBILE MONEY BUSINESS. YOU COULD REGISTER AS A POCKETMONI AGENT AND EARN MONEY IN MANY MORE WAYS AS STATED IN THE MANUAL.

If you are interested, I will send the soft copy of the agent registration forms and requirements and materials to you.

KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH. This is FREE money I have given to you. Reveal this money to ANY employer and earn. NO CAPITAL NEEDED.

Thank you.
@poster i think am interested in this: pocket moni pls forward details to my mail xbanky1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fish Feed Extruder For Sale / SOLD!!! Clean Used 2.5kva Thermocool Petrol Generator For Sale (35,000) / Order Feather Banner, Flag Banner, Flying Banner In Lagos, Nigeria 09060523121

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.