Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (7294 Views)

Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
rezzy:

All what you have wished me will come back to you. In Jesus name, amen
me I don talk my own finish.no be me give you disease you beter look for the person that infected you with AIDs
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Godwin978:
me I don talk my own finish.no be me give you disease you beter look for the person that infected you with AIDs

Im hale and hearty, it is you that is still single will have AIDs. Better advice yourself now before its too late.

5 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by LizNaira: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
rezzy:

This is a long time ago, last year precisely. Im fine now. Thanks

I should have checked the time stamp but am glad your OK

1 Like

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 2:34am On Nov 11, 2014
LizNaira:

I should have checked the time stamp but am glad your OK

Thanks
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Besea(f): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2014
rezzy:

Thanks
U dey here dey ansa 2013 post, come over and give us birth story joor.
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Besea:

U dey here dey ansa 2013 post, come over and give us birth story joor.

Im still at the hospital, the story is quite long so will like to use laptop. Laughing sha

2 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
rezzy:

Im hale and hearty, it is you that is still single will have AIDs. Better advice yourself now before its too late.
I thought u were dead? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your day is counting
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Godwin978:
I thought u were dead? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your day is counting

God will punish you. Im very fine. You will die as you want me dead. Im bouncing in the Lord and will keep bouncing. You have luck that i dont have time now, you would have kept ur phone off forever.

4 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
rezzy:

God will punish you. Im very fine. You will die as you want me dead. Im bouncing in the Lord and will keep bouncing. You have luck that i dont have time now, you would have kept ur phone off forever.
thuder fire dat your mouth.ashawo.am bringing my dog to your place so he can enjoy that your smelling pussy
but make sure you clean your pussy well ooooooo.because my little dog dose select
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Godwin978:
thuder fire dat your mouth.ashawo.am bringing my dog to your place so he can enjoy that your smelling pussy
but make sure you clean your pussy well ooooooo.because my little dog dose select

I still dont av your time. Continue selling ur alomo and die in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
rezzy:

I still dont av your time. Continue selling ur alomo and die in poverty.
now that I have your time you are saying you dont have my time?

ok you will runaway from nairaland. because of me. smelling puss*y prostistute like you.
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Godwin978:
now that I have your time you are saying you dont have my time?

ok you will runaway from nairaland. because of me. smelling puss*y prostistute like you.

Dont get yoursef a better life oo, keep selling alomo bitters in your so called GRA, i pity the stuff that gave birth to you. Look from your head to ur toe and judge who is going to die first. Alomo bitters has dried ur blood or dont u look at the mirror?

Better start looking for solution to ur problems now.
Im very busy doing better things, if its paining u, go hug transformer, and meet ur type in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by PapiWata: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2014
C'mon Rezzy. Let it go. Don't feed the troll. You are in perfect health now, thank God, but that good news doesn't need to be repeated to sad people who clearly are not happy to hear it. Just hold your peace and let this thread sink beneath the waves, peacefully. You don't need the stress of communicating with disturbed individuals continuously like this.

Let it go, brother man, and the world will turn.
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2014
PapiWata:
C'mon Rezzy. Let it go. Don't feed the troll. You are in perfect health now, thank God, but that good news doesn't need to be repeated to sad people who clearly are not happy to hear it. Just hold your peace and let this thread sink beneath the waves, peacefully. You don't need the stress of communicating with disturbed individuals continuously like this.

Let it go, brother man, and the world will turn.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Hembelembe: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Na wa for dis godloose guy sef hw u go dey wish urr fellow human hiv. O boy I tire for u sef. It ain't funny @all

1 Like

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
rezzy:

Dont get yoursef a better life oo, keep selling alomo bitters in your so called GRA, i pity the stuff that gave birth to you. Look from your head to ur toe and judge who is going to die first. Alomo bitters has dried ur blood or dont u look at the mirror?

Better start looking for solution to ur problems now.
Im very busy doing better things, if its paining u, go hug transformer, and meet ur type in hell.
what can a prostitute like you do? than opening legs for customers to enjoy.get out am not using nokia c1 like you to browse.I cant waste my data for id1ot like you
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hembelembe:
Na wa for dis godloose guy sef hw u go dey wish urr fellow human hiv. O boy I tire for u sef. It ain't funny @all
did you know what this prostitute did before I react?

and what do you call me?

take your time if you dont want me to turn to you.mind the way you talk.foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Godwin978:
what can a prostitute like you do? than opening legs for customers to enjoy.get out am not using nokia c1 like you to browse.I cant waste my data for id1ot like you

you are suffering from extreme poverty. You that managed to buy second hand android phone and begging mtn for cheap data plan.

How ogogoro business? I blame the frustrated s.perm that crawled sluggishly to click on the cursed egg that formed you. I know by now they are regretting not aborting you. Cheers....

5 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
rezzy:

you are suffering from extreme poverty. You that managed to buy second hand android phone and begging mtn for cheap data plan.

How ogogoro business? I blame the frustrated s.perm that crawled sluggishly to click on the cursed egg that formed you. I know by now they are regretting not aborting you. Cheers....
is second hand Android where is yours?

were did you attend primary skul with this kind grama?

dont let your english hang Nairaland oooooo
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Godwin978:
is second hand Android where is yours?

were did you attend primary skul with this kind grama?

dont let your english hang Nairaland oooooo

in your alomo bitters shop. See you, do you want me to go dig up your rotten English in that Mtn thread?

5 Likes

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Hembelembe: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Godwin978:
did you know what this prostitute did before I react?

and what do you call me?

take your time if you dont want me to turn to you.mind the way you talk.foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
whatever it is, I don't think it should escalate to this level.
Talking about turning to me bro, I ain't scared of ur insult cos I've seen it all

1 Like

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
rezzy:

in your alomo bitters shop. See you, do you want me to go dig up your rotten English in that Mtn thread?

I dont ve ur time now

I will reply u when your time comes
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
rezzy:

what can a prostitute do?

nothink

you dont have work am not like you that's jobless that's why I dont have time.replying you
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 3:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Godwin978:
what can a prostitute do?

nothink

you dont have work am not like you that's jobless that's why I dont have time.replying you

Its a lie, you dont have mb and phone. Im so sure you stole that second hand android phone.

Armed robber like you, you better stop this year, if not you would be roasted like suya. Stealin doesnt pay, you hear?

You sell ogogoro and call that a job? I hate it wen you say u have a job. You and i know you are a houseboy so why call dat a job? I pity your condition. You better up grade yourself before its too late. Frustrated anupama.
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2015
rezzy:

is this prostittute still alive?

there is vecany in my fathers company if you are still jobless I wil employ you
but promise me you will stop prostitution
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Godwin978:
is this prostittute still alive?

there is vecany in my fathers company if you are still jobless I wil employ you
but promise me you will stop prostitution

You got a new phone, thank God. Your father's company indeed, you that is a house boy in calabar and selling almost bitters. How market.?
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Godwin978(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
rezzy:

You got a new phone, thank God. Your father's company indeed, you that is a house boy in calabar and selling almost bitters. How market.?
yeap I agree

any way there is nothing I can say again

I thank god you made it to 2015
congrate
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Damsellady(f): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2021
rezzy:

Even with the doctor's medication, it didnt work. Someone told me to drink bitter leave water thats it maybe excess cholesterol, and that was it. After 3 days, my body stopped itching me.

Please can you explain how to make the bitter leaf water and time to use it, can used didn't medicine none work. Hiv test and blood infection came out negative
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Damsellady:

Please can you explain how to make the bitter leaf water and time to use it, can used didn't medicine none work. Hiv test and blood infection came out negative

Get Fresh bitter leaf, wash clean. Then squeeze out the juice from it. Then drink.

I used 3 times daily
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Damsellady(f): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
rezzy:

Get Fresh bitter leaf, wash clean. Then squeeze out the juice from it. Then drink.

I used 3 times daily

Thanks
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Damsellady(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
rezzy:

I used 3 times daily

Sorry for asking more questions. 3 times daily that's morning, afternoon and night. The morning own is it after eating or before eating? Night too, after eating or before eating?
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Damsellady:

Sorry for asking more questions. 3 times daily that's morning, afternoon and night. The morning own is it after eating or before eating? Night too, after eating or before eating?

Morning before eating, afternoon, then last thing at night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depression: An Important Message. / 2 COVID-19 Patients Discharged In Imo Today / Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.