Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa (11568 Views)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by nacaz4real(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Was at sandton city mall when I bumped into Ik, with his wife and beautiful kids. Had some fun chatting about the show. Thereafter some shots. COOL dude. People have more interest in celebs and related news; they trend. Rarely checking out the Health and productivity sections. We need to get our minds working not only in the endeavours of art and politics but also science and research. I'll love to see works of young Nigerians. In this, I'll not leave without dropping a message; "Knowledge and research brings about development" *Always check the health and productivity section* Thanks to Oluwaseun Osewa

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by nacaz4real(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
nacaz4real: Was at sandton city mall when I bumped into Ik, with his wife and beautiful kids. Had some fun chatting about the show. Thereafter some shots. COOL dude.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
I love dis IK of bigbrother wonder why he is married sef! He is d major reason I watch d bigbrother sunday show
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by nacaz4real(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wonder why he is married? Seriously!!!
kamdyjenny: I love dis IK of bigbrother wonder why he is married sef! He is d major reason I watch d bigbrother sunday show
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by tellwisdom: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2013
You are at sardine malt? angry
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
where is Big Brother?
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Desloaaa(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
i have a crush on dis dude,no be joke.
9ice pics

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by StarblackM: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Desloaaa: i have a crush on dis dude,no be joke.
9ice pics
No let Mrs catch you oooh.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by triploc: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
My small sister likes big brother
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
why's he wearing his wedding ring
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by lilTunechi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Meanwhile wizkid tweet......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Lakayanah: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
kamdyjenny: I love dis IK of bigbrother wonder why he is married sef! He is d major reason I watch d bigbrother sunday show
If he was not married to his wife he would have married you ko? That will still make him married the circle does not end so please forget about him and look for yours but you can still keep him in your fantasy island. Whenever you want him just visit fantasy island but never you bring him real life for reality and fantasy don't mix.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by alienware(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Who be ik ? People never tire to dey put yeye picture and crappy topic for front page ? e-stars . Hahaha,na for internet u wan be star ?
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by creativemusic: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Lakayanah: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
omoikhefue: why's he wearing his wedding ring
Because he is married olodo.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by victorazy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2013

Why u no luv the guy beside him sweewwww! Uwa mmebi, no go dey serious with ur b/f, dey here dey lost.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Temismith(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
We r back at dis again!
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by modextus(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
omoikhefue: why's he wearing his wedding ring
Lakayanah: Because he is married olodo.

you certainly are a learner, you didnt see the many tweets abt the wife claiming been comfortable with her husband roaming without his ring?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by mizzyboy007: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
if u like...don't go and look for ur own boyfriend. Dey follow pesin husband.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
o boy, seems u had a spare trouser and jacket or the other pix na to show us say u sef follow, anyway, that one join grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by johnstar(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
lilTunechi: Meanwhile wizkid tweet......
werin concern u
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by johnstar(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
mizzyboy007: if u like...don't go and look for ur own boyfriend. Dey follow pesin husband.
dats african 4 u na, na 2dey follow ppl husband up nd dwn, stupidd galsssss
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by ichommy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice pics
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by sol2galay: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2013

This is one of the reasons i hate naija babes,they hardly be contempted with thier own boyfriend.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by alienware(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
what of that ur sturborn boyfriend ? Ashewo ! U dey eye another woman guy . Oju kokoro.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by DrDoGood1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2013

Another wonderful day dreamer, so he should not marry, he should be waiting for you or what?
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
bbpreye.:
where is Big Brother?
at the top of the page.#Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by ikekings(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao!!! See as guys dey vex becos of dat babe comment... Make una free her ooo... She's just joking... grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by chelseabmw(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
nacaz4real: Was at sandton city mall when I bumped into Ik, with his wife and beautiful kids. Had some fun chatting about the show. Thereafter some shots. COOL dude.
i saw IK at Lyndhurst(Close to Balfour mall) too....will make nairaland front page soon*******Dancing azonto

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by oseo1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
however this pic is from last year seeing as his family hasn't been to SA with him this year #justsaying
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by ifeomabernard(f): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
tellwisdom: You are at sardine malt? angry
tell wizdom grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua / Photos Of JJC Skillz 's New Hairstyle / Meet The South African Video Vixen With A Killer BUM BUM! Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.