Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] (25734 Views)

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by seunlayi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
naija ;Dnaija

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by baby124: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
He gave the name of the proprietor of the baby factory home as Dr. Hyginus Ndudim Orikara, who also has been arrested.
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by point5: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Abstainance is d best..sex is a sin but it dey sw**t,so 1 must b very careful in oda nt 2 fal a victim...ahhhh did is jst comment hia,,jor ooo
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Xavier1976(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is not a rescue mission at all because they don't look like people that needed or wanted to be rescued, it is more of pouring sand inside their garri !!! those "girl" are old enough to know what is good for them !!! Nigerian journalist and sensational news headlines sha !!!!

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by adconline(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Expensive72: I don't pity those girls or whoever put them they, there are reaping what the sow, if the have abstain from sex such faith wouldn't have befall them.
What if they were raped?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
To get pregnant outside wedlock in Igboland is a taboo and this, to a large extent, is contributing to the growth of this baby factory.

I think it's time Igbos review their stand in 'pregnancy outside marriage'. Once our girls knows that the penalty will not be severe when they get pregnant outside marriage, baby factory will die a natural death.

In the mean time, we all should join hands together to defeat this ugly development.

Don't rebuke your sister when she gets pregnant outside marriage because she will just took off to the nearest baby factory.
Advice her day in day out, and always be your sister's best friend.

Wishing the super eagles the best tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
If only men will keep their randy dyks in their pants.will stop hearing this stewpid and saddening stories.they'll do anything to get into a woman's pants and abandon her when she's pregnant.what do u expect the naïve girls to do?some even go as far as rape.we've all seen how rape cases are on the increase.
Mtchew.I'm so annoyed.
If only these silly women will stop being so gullible as to believe the shyt these dudes spit out of their mouths just in the pursuit of pussiee.I love you.I will do anything for you.I'll marry you.bla bla bla.and u just open up.haba.at the very least why not insist on protection?some women follow dey annoy me sef.
Infact I don vex.make I go sleep
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Expensive72: I don't pity those girls or whoever put them they, there are reaping what the sow, if the have abstain from sex such faith wouldn't have befall them.
yea that's very right bro.preach abstinence ok?meanwhile hope you're practising it too.and I hope you first preach it to fellow guys.they all pussiee hunters.will stop at nothing to take advantage of a naïve girl or even the so-called smart girls.and then run when the responsibility comes.I guess you're preaching should start from ur fellow dudes and yourself as well.cos I'm very certain those ladies didn't get themselves pregnant.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Algoz: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
All these governments agencies looking for cheap popularity,what alternative have they provided for these girls that are regected by their parents & society because of unwanted pregnancy?Instead of them partnering with these homes and monitor their activities for better performance,they are busy talking rubbish,Was any of the ladies declared missing?This is pure disinformation.They all went there willingly for assistance,so what's the crab about baby factory.Nonsense
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by logica(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
LOL. Are you sure say the girls are happy to be "rescued"? Dem go ask, "who go pay me my money na?".
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by siraj1402(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Why is so much criminal over there?

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
For heaven's sake what is going on? Ndi igbo, o gini na eme nu? This is no longer funny. Kedu nu ihe aga akpo nchu afa nke a?

Highly disappointed in our rapid descent into a society with no more morals.

*spits*

3 Likes

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by born2fuckpussy: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
lorretta u: yea that's very right bro.preach abstinence ok?meanwhile hope you're practising it too.and I hope you first preach it to fellow guys.they all pussiee hunters.will stop at nothing to take advantage of a naïve girl or even the so-called smart girls.and then run when the responsibility comes.I guess you're preaching should start from ur fellow dudes and yourself as well.cos I'm very certain those ladies didn't get themselves pregnant.
Abi ooooO! But we pussie hunter use condom and we are responsible father but if culture won't be an issue, igbo people can sell any anything for money. They may even sell their mothers, all these involves in babe factory are the eastern! Na all crimes get culture for nigeria. Terrorist- North and Delta, Baby factory, Arm Robbery and Ritual-Biafra, Thugs and Stealing and Ritual- Yoruba people
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Expensive72(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Iko5000:

Do you know if they where rape ?
Molestate ko sweetstate ni
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by todayguest(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Premarital sex! Wht do u xpect. No security frm the man,family members.Most cases denials. D problems these girls face are unbearable.Hw 'll they cope wth d stress.Don't take a girl who's nt ur wife to bed.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by ebankole: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
OF ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS NATION...ITS ALL BOILS DOWN TO WHAT?

porverty

thats just it.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Expensive72(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
ochukwuma15: To get pregnant outside wedlock in Igboland is a taboo and this, to a large extent, is contributing to the growth of this baby factory.

I think it's time Igbos review their stand in 'pregnancy outside marriage'. Once our girls knows that the penalty will not be severe when they get pregnant outside marriage, baby factory will die a natural death.

In the mean time, we all should join hands together to defeat this ugly development.

Don't rebuke your sister when she gets pregnant outside marriage because she will just took off to the nearest baby factory.
Advice her day in day out, and always be your sister's best friend.

Wishing the super eagles the best tomorrow
- Chucks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
It is a very shameful thing& abomination for Igbo girl to get pregnant outside marriage, so whoever is saying igbo girl should be welcomed for getting pregnant outside wedlock, should have his/her head examined....Wages of sin is death while wages of fornication are =pregnancy& STD etc.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Jephyard(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sumfin must b wrong sumwhere. This biz seem to b booming n somhow am askin ma self r how married women no longer getting pregnant or ritualist r on d increase or which one self. For dis biz to kip bringin it ungly head out isnt It d high time d govt enlighten abt adoption witout payin a dime. Mehn sumone shud sumfin to discourage dis trend abegi

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2013
Iko5000:

Chei! See how NL disgrace you...
gringringringrin
Try again later....
But your "where" should be "were" next time.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2013
He gave the name of the proprietor of the baby factory home as Dr. Hyginus Ndudim Orikara, who also has been arrested.
baby_123:
shocked shocked shocked grin

Lmaoooooo person go fear name grin cheesy grin
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2013

His words: “It is another kind of kidnapping where babies are snatched at point of birth and sold. It is a big shame, a big problem and it all boils down to the kind of values we have in the society today, life is not valued”, Obodoechi lamented.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm
Stop kidnapping babies yo
It aint cool
Why not just legalize adoption?
Oh yea.....no money to be made
Disgusting
Selling babies like aba-made bend down pick up plastic bras
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by kokoye(m): 12:49am On Jun 20, 2013
It is not poverty but poverty mentality

Give these girls a million naira each to do business and you'll still see them begging for money.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by xandy84: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2013
U mean all dis 19 people raped? Such tinx can only happen in Nollywood movies bro

Iko5000:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House / SARS Operatives Recover Bus Stolen At Gunpoint, Arrest Suspects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.