Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] (25730 Views)

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by NemzySeries(m): 1:04am On Jun 20, 2013
Y dat cheap xpensive guy dey talk like say hin b new person 4 naija.......may GOD simply not put us in D shoes dos galz & orda pple in similar situation are wearing.....itz not abt learning 4rm mistakes or aving safe sex....Poverty is f**king to high in dis country...Las Las I TankGoD 4 ma current state sha

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by gtrust: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Believe it or not, I just did a search and found this:

Search results
Dr Evil’s Baby Farm Raided 32 Pregnant Teens Rescued
... a baby-selling business under the watch of Dr. Hyacinth Orikara of the Cross Foundation. It was the second such arrest for Dr. Orikara who claims that his clinic is an adoption agency where girls with ...

News Page - saharareporters... - Jun 2 2011 - 23:12 - 63 comments

Somebody should just search saharareporters.com directly and see for yourself.
Maybe I'm seeing double.

This man has been in the 'business' for long and was arrested before in 2011
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Smartlife(m): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Giv dis girls a chance, they can even sell their family.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by touchmeder: 1:54am On Jun 20, 2013
Expensive72: I don't pity those girls or whoever put them they, there are reaping what the sow, if the have abstain from sex such faith wouldn't have befall them.

Do you know if they where molestation ?

What sort of grammar are both of you speaking? When did this sort of thing begin to happen? I can bet you guys are graduates o!

Why do we keep having this problem in our country? why are we so greedy? sad
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by nijanigga: 2:03am On Jun 20, 2013
baby_123: Nigeria is a very surprising country. When you think you have seen it all. They show you a new low. 17girls! This population explosion is not good at all. The perpetrators should be caught and accused of attempted murder. because if the population keeps exploding like this, we will have a problem in a few years. People will be dying of hunger. This is ridiculous.
They don't know. By 2050 Nigeria's population will surpass that of US.Then you will see war,fight for resources.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by mathskill: 3:41am On Jun 20, 2013
rooftech: why are nigerians behaving like this
The North is religious crises,South-South piracy,oil theft disguised in the form of militancy,Southeast kidnappings for ransom and fake drug factories now baby factories springing up all over there, southwest especially lagos ibadan axis bank robberies.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 20, 2013
Instead of having manufacturing industries and factories springing up in Nigeria, what we have is now Baby factories. Don't blame this on any culture of disapproval of havin a baby outside wedlock. It is the same everywhere in the world.

Nigerians are getting more corrupt, materialistic and criminal minded. They will do anything to make money without shame. Is it not a doctor from one teaching hospital that is delivering those women (not girls because any girl that can open her legs for a man with her own free will is already a woman). Trust me, baby factory is a booming industry now.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 20, 2013
@ the thread

If the girls are held against their will,it is a crime

It is true that there are young girls with unwanted pregnancy
It is also true that there are barren women desperate for babies
Until such a time that adoption is regulated and an avenue is properly created with safe homes where these girls can go,this baby selling will never go away
That is just a fact

I also have a nagging feeling that some of these may actually be legal charity homes like the proprietor called it perhaps they refused to pay the necessary egunje to somebody,the sheer number tells me something doesn't add up.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by toshmann(m): 5:12am On Jun 20, 2013
Haa!

Another horrible story from Naija shocked
Abia state kwa. Last one was my own Imo state.

Na wa o.
Texascowgirl, . . . . .lets say bad news make front page . . . . . . Other than that, make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Riversides2003(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2013
But is it not better this so called Dr is encouraging them to keep the baby other than for then to deliver and abandon, even some may contemplate abortion that could lead to severe damage
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Little did I know what I would dig up

The management of Ahamefule Hospital and Orphanage Home has accused the Imo Police Commissioner, Mohammed Musa Kastina, of willfully lying and misleading the public that the orphanage and hospital was into child trafficking. This is just as the management has slammed a N100 million lawsuit against the police command for alleged defamation and illegally invading the premises of the establishments.
https://www.nairaland.com/1330657/alleged-baby-factory-sues-police
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by biafranqueen: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2013
My dear ages btw 17 & 37 molested I know one lady in Los Angeles that could not have baby and told us she froze her husbands sperm and took it to Nigeria and implanted in a girl of 19 that had a baby for her she paid the girl $1000.00 a month total $9,000.00 Both of them are nurses so I thought it was possible even though the man would leave the room everytime the topic was brought up he was so uncomfortable. She paid for the hospital bill and all her comforts. As it goes she is having problem bringing the baby to the states now for 2 years and I bet this is how she did it.The girl had her baby and move on the lady send money to her sister for up keep of baby poverty no good at all.
adconline:
What if they were raped?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Bimboscoo: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Sounds like you don't live on this planet.[quote
author=Expensive72]I don't pity those girls or whoever put them they,
there are reaping what the sow, if the have abstain from sex such faith
wouldn't have befall them.[/quote]
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Greatken007(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Expensive72: I don't pity those girls or whoever put them they, there are reaping what the sow, if the have abstain from sex such faith wouldn't have befall them.
Have you heard of brighter grammer?if you haven't i recommend it for you,it will really help,no overdose pls,just 4 pages per day
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by GeebeeM(m): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2013
rooftech: why are nigerians behaving like this
hey bros, don't pin it 2 Nigeria, crimes happen everywhere and even worst crimes happen in other places. U should say 'human beings'
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Skipuru(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Can somebody tell me the reason why this are happening at igbo land can't they see hausa who's their enemies all igbo girls are bringing shame to us if the goverment did take care of this that mean they are encouraging other to do more am nt happy for igbo girls again oooooooooo.....?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by biolabee(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2013
this is being fueled by the phantom 'miracle babies' you see dedicated in places of worship round and about the country
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by lif2uz(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=Harkanbi]Na whr we dey go for this world sef?
We are going toward d South East of d world in Naija!
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Vicaboy(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2013
There is a baby factory in my street too....can't wait for them to b exposed cry
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2013
Iko5000:

Do you know if they where rapeddd ?

do they still rappppe people nowadays?just asking,cuz it has been long I have`nt heard such story.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2013
This all boils back to the government insensivity to the plight of ordinary Nigerians.These girls see this as an escapist route from poverty.Fifty thousand naira was a huge some of money for these young girls to make within a year or so that it will take them to deliver.Our governors,local govt chairmen are too busy stealig money to be concerned about this social problem.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by hikmoj(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Hi N/Landers,d baby factory's name is CROSS foundation.No any muslim ascribed it 2 Jesus,pope, christian leader or d christian world now &there is no any muslim who wil talk ill wil of Jesus unles d muslim world condemn him.anytime a muslim or a group of muslim is found wanting d culprit alone should b castigated not muslim leaders or d whole muslim world.there is no any organisation dat harbours no bad eggs,we only need 2b prayin dat d bad eggs within us shouldn't tarnish or perish our image.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2013
Another "Aba made" product. That's good, keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba (Photos) / Taraba Killings: Army To Court-martial Soldiers In Jos / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.