Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] (25741 Views)

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by vivajoy: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2013
No b small o. Incredible tins dey happen everyday.
Harkanbi: Na whr we dey go for this world sef?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by MikeBetty(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2013
its unfortunate youths of today lack sense of desency

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by bunku(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2013
Make money on kill us for this our generations.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by miztapheek(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2013
Iko5000:

Do you know if they where rape ?

Gbagaun alert!!!

Nigga,u no go skul?dumbass
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2013
Now, I would like to know what DSS plans are for these 'rescued' pregnant girls. What is/are the way forward from this stage?

sad
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by TruthFM(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2013
Another factory again?
Its crazy what people will do for money this days. I cant really blame the guys,they saw a way to make quick cash and capitalized on it. Who i will blame is our government who have made human life an item with a price tag.
Adoption and surrogate mothers exist in every country but the conditions this people go through is inhumane.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by EmperorSeal(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Everything is now made in Aba, and they have recently added babies to their brand, I'm sure aba made babies will be cheaper than those made in other south eastern states baby factories. I wonder were this evil act of desperation will take an average igbo man to, they have lost contact with humanity and conscience, they have also forgotten God in the name of making money, they can use their money, father, siblings and even best friends for money ritual. God is angry with the igbos cos their atrocities has reached the high heavens......shame once again on the every igbo blood

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by changenigeria: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Xavier1976: This is not a rescue mission at all because they don't look like people that needed or wanted to be rescued, it is more of pouring sand inside their garri !!! those "girl" are old enough to know what is good for them !!! Nigerian journalist and sensational news headlines sha !!!!
is it javier or xavier?xavier is catalan, javier is spainish
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by boytonero1: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
If only you know the number of abortions that go on everyday then we may instead be praising this doctor for saving lives. I hope the so-called DSS director has a better solution for these girls. He will simply run his mouth here only to leave them to their fate afterwards. I didn't read that the doctor is encouraging the girls to get pregnant.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by honguqia: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Nice.. will give it a try.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by changenigeria: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2013
EmperorSeal: Everything is now made in Aba, and they have recently added babies to their brand, I'm sure aba made babies will be cheaper than those made in other south eastern states baby factories. I wonder were this evil act of desperation will take an average igbo man to, they have lost contact with humanity and conscience, they have also forgotten God in the name of making money, they can use their money, father, siblings and even best friends for money ritual. God is angry with the igbos cos their atrocities has reached the high heavens......shame once again on the every igbo blood
is not igbo thing alone,we all in nigeria lost our morals and values

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by changenigeria: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2013
boy_tonero: If only you know the number of abortions that go on everyday then we may instead be praising this doctor for saving lives. I hope the so-called DSS director has a better solution for these girls. He will simply run his mouth here only to leave them to their fate afterwards. I didn't read that the doctor is encouraging the girls to get pregnant.
are you agains abortion??
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by MaziOmenuko: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2013
gtrust:
This man has been in the 'business' for long and was arrested before in 2011

Yea, and he is telling the truth: he runs a charity organization: they take care of young pregnant ladies, then give them an option of giving out the baby thru a legal adoption process after delivery. Why are we all crying foul? Are we that naïve or we're living in mars? Where in the world do girls not give up their babies for adoption? The money gotten from the adoption is used firstly to settle the depths these ladies procured from their stay at the charity organization, while the rest is split between the organization and the ladies.

We should stop being hypocrites, such things happen all over the world and is not peculiar only to SE. Maybe, if Dr Orikala had such an NGO close to OAU, that elect/elect P4 girl that gave birth and dumped her baby at the toilet wouldn't have done it.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by MaziOmenuko: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2013
And the stupid mediocre police boss keeps blowing hot air like an a'r'se. Does those girls at the pix look like they were kidnapped or snatched at gun point? The police boss likened this act to kidnapping, he is a sore looser!

Those girls come to the charity organization on their own. Most of them are rejected and dejected where they come from. The other option left for them is to take local drugs for abortion: thereby endangering their lives on the process. They are well taken care of and fed until they are delivered of their babies by experts, and not quacks!

This is what you get when pot-bellied mediocre police bosses wants to get media attention. If what the doctor is doing was illegal, why wasn't he charged to court when he was arrested way back 2011?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by 2fine2fast(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Worse things in other part of the country, its our nation that is sick. Nigeria needs divine intervention cry cry cry
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by IGBOSON1: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2013
EmperorSeal: Everything is now made in Aba, and they have recently added babies to their brand, I'm sure aba made babies will be cheaper than those made in other south eastern states baby factories. I wonder were this evil act of desperation will take an average igbo man to, they have lost contact with humanity and conscience, they have also forgotten God in the name of making money, they can use their money, father, siblings and even best friends for money ritual. God is angry with the igbos cos their atrocities has reached the high heavens......shame once again on the every igbo blood

^^^EmperorSeal, where are you from? smiley
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Iykopee(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2013

The problem u have is ur inability to differentiate 1 from all ( infantile deliquency syndrome). Let me break it down for u... That 1 man is a thief in ur village doesnt make everybody in ur village a thief. Now have u seen ur problem?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by BrightCar: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Where are the anti GEJ? Everything bad is caused by GEJ. But anything good is caused by the wind. Tufia!
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Vicaboy: There is a baby factory in my street too....can't wait for them to b exposed cry
[size=24pt]go and report, full!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) / SARS Operatives Recover Bus Stolen At Gunpoint, Arrest Suspects (Photos) / Man Arrested While Trying To Kidnap A Little Girl For Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.