Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? (1981 Views)

Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
I hope we still vividly remember the strike action that was declared by the NLC and TUC after the presidency welcome the populace with the hike in fuel price, and hope we have not forgotten the promised made by the presidency as measures to subsidize the pressure on the fuel high price on the populace. I cannot forget that the presidency promised to dish out 100 buses for the populace, and now it more than a year we have mot seen the bus or I am not following the trend? Please can anyone enlighten me?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by kkkp: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hahahah d whole subsidy issue na scam o!
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chei! why are people so silent on this?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by CyberG: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
folafola: Chei! why are people so silent on this?

Were you seriously thinking even 10 motorcycles will be provided as the so called "palliatives". If you or anyone beloved that then I have a gold-plated 100-lane Lagos - Ibadan Express Road to sell you in 2015. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
CyberG:

Were you seriously thinking even 10 motorcycles will be provided as the so called "palliatives". If you or anyone beloved that then I have a gold-plated 100-lane Lagos - Ibadan Express Road to sell you in 2015. cheesy grin grin
so our leaders are lying? ah! Naija, let us all ask them the question
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
folafola: I hope we still vividly remeber the strike action that was declared by the NLC and TUC after the presidency welcome the populace with the hike in fuel price, and hope we have not forgotten the promised made by the presidency as measures to subsidise the pressure on the fuel high price on the populace. I cannot forget that the presidency promised to dish out 100 buses for the populace, and now it more than a year we have mot seen the bus or I am not following the trend? Please can anyone enlighten me?
dude, i can confidently tell u lagos got hers, including ogun state, Oyo and Osun. Cos i see them often. In lagos and ogun, the colour haven't changed from the red and a yellow lining. It has been repainted in both oyo and osun.

U shld ask ur govnrs why dey exchanged urs for cash cheesy
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by brownlord: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, i can confidently tell u lagos got hers, including ogun state, Oyo and Osun. Cos i see them often. In lagos and ogun, the colour haven't changed from the red and a yellow lining. It has been repainted in both oyo and osun.

If i hear say that bus dey osun, or the bus na kurupke? cos that the only bus i can see here
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 4:13am On Jun 20, 2013
oga oo
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 4:15am On Jun 20, 2013
can this be moved to frontpage so we could have broad knowledge about the issue mod
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by greatgod2012(f): 5:34am On Jun 20, 2013
@op, so you believed that

If you could believe that, then, you can believe anything. The whole thing, na propangada!
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by dayokanu(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2013
Guy na wa for you o.

So you believed what Retardeen says?

Are you a learner?

Do you also believe that Lagos Ibadan road would be 10 lanes?

Do you also believe Poverty has reduced in the country?

Do you also believe that Patience Jonathan went for vacation in Germany?

You are on a very long thing

Retardeen that made the speech under the influence of grade A alcohol has even forgotten what he said

And legally you cant hold a man responsible for whatever he says under the influence ( See him blood shot eyes)

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4s6AfGXpDj5oguZ_0R6TtjeGHTM6f1m-b5ko0EXYb1Ag_S-h-Dg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu: Guy na wa for you o.

Are you a learner?

Retardeen that made the speech under the influence of grade A alcohol has even forgotten what he said

And legally you cant hold a man responsible for whatever he says under the influence ( See him blood shot eyes)

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4s6AfGXpDj5oguZ_0R6TtjeGHTM6f1m-b5ko0EXYb1Ag_S-h-Dg[/img]

You are too funny my man. Only a dumba.ss person believes anything that comes out of the mouth of Jonadunce Badluck Egbere Al-Ritardeen. The guy is acting on a spell cast on him long time ago.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by enyice(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2013
@fola, i can not speak for other states but am most certain about lagos. Infact, you will find the buses rusting away just opposite BRASS MOTORS along lekki epe expressway.

For whatever motive the buses are left to languish would be purely political and nothing else. Hide the buses and accuse the govt of not delivering on its promises, then convince nigerians why an alternative party will be better for them.

Before you run into conclusions, pls try visiting the address and if you encounter difficulty in locating it, i'll help modify the address for easier comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by pistol: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu: Guy na wa for you o.

Are you a learner?

I can shake my head for you.
Your case has passed that of yaba left,
Get a referral to institute of advanced schizophrenia in warsaw.
Abi you don't see all those subsidized buses with insignia FGN assisted mass transit on the road.
I think the palliatives were not fully implemented maybe cos the subsidy wasn't fully removed.

1 Like

Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2013
this is an eye opening thread, I hope we are writing this down against 2015, infact there is Ajumose bus in Oyo state and someone told me it is paliative measure buses in operation, can this be the truth?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by sainty2k3(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, i can confidently tell u lagos got hers, including ogun state, Oyo and Osun. Cos i see them often. In lagos and ogun, the colour haven't changed from the red and a yellow lining. It has been repainted in both oyo and osun.

Pls don't let us be misled , the buses in oyo, ONdo and others are not the ones JEG promised. Those ones were procured by the respective state governors for intracity mass transit. How can JEG 100 buses go round 36 states + FCT while ondo state alone has up to 30 of such buses, same in Oyo state and few other states I've seen. Don't get it twisted Subsidy removal was a scam and no promise fulfilled yet.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by akandea(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Well!!! Salient question. Where are Abati and Okupe when u need them? Does that means subsidy's Palliatives na wash?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2013
sainty2k3:
Pls don't let us be misled , the buses in oyo, ONdo and others are not the ones JEG promised. Those ones were procured by the respective state governors for intracity mass transit. How can JEG 100 buses go round 36 states + FCT while ondo state alone has up to 30 of such buses, same in Oyo state and few other states I've seen. Don't get it twisted Subsidy removal was a scam and no promise fulfilled yet.

you have spoken well, I am just ruminating over the issue and the question crossed my mind i think asking this on Nairaland will answer my quest
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by dridowu: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2013
Promise upon promise but nothing to show 4 it.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by ojubi(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2013
@ oops is not enough to come to nairaland from the comfort of your home and dish out wrong allegations without checking your facts. Those buses were provided immediately that promise was made to calm nerves. They were then distributed amongst states and then major transporters like ABC, AGOFURE etc. I used one of the buses through AGOFURE the last time I travelled to lagos from port harcourt.
There was even a tread on the front page of nairaland were the suppliers of the buses threatened to widraw them because the government were owing them. Maybe then you have not joined nairaland or you were on leave.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2013
ojubi: @ oops is not enough to come to nairaland from the comfort of your home and dish out wrong allegations without checking your facts. Those buses were provided immediately that promise was made to calm nerves. They were then distributed amongst states and then major transporters like ABC, AGOFURE etc. I used one of the buses through AGOFURE the last time I travelled to lagos from port harcourt.
There was even a tread on the front page of nairaland were the suppliers of the buses threatened to widraw them because the government were owing them. Maybe then you have not joined nairaland or you were on leave.
oh i am not alleging pls i asked a question so if you have answer to it please provode mind you. i joined NAIRAland in 2006 so just answer the question and please no allegation
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Linoversace: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013

What's written on the buses? undecided
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2013
frontpage pls
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Brimmie(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2013
[size=30]Fresh Air Till 2019[/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Did anyone really take him serious?? Business as usual.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
then where are we heading to?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Horus(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
I cannot forget that the presidency promised to dish out 100 buses for the populace, and now it more than a year we have mot seen the bus

There is no buses
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Wendyslim(f): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Super story
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by enm(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
dem say person wey stop for road to ask question no dey miss road.

@ops, yes the federal government did promise us subsidy bus and to knowledge based on wetin I see with my two eyes, the buses were delivered abi the promise was kept and even the transport organization benefited from it. if you doubt me check their fleet that is those inter state transporter but no be free for them but was subsidised and the payment was spread so I believe.

As per what happened to lagos state own that one me no know na fashola go fit answer that one oh.

But seriously 100 such bus in lagos is like droping a pebble in an ocean because population too much.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by iphy42: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
enm: dem say person wey stop for road to ask question no dey miss road.

@ops, yes the federal government did promise us subsidy bus and to knowledge based on wetin I see with my two eyes, the buses were delivered abi the promise was kept and even the transport organization benefited from it. if you doubt me check their fleet that is those inter state transporter but no be free for them but was subsidised and the payment was spread so I believe.

As per what happened to lagos state own that one me
no know na fashola go fit answer that one oh.

But seriously 100 such bus in lagos is like droping a pebble in an ocean because population too
much.

Pls, was it 100 buses for each state or 100 buses for ALL the states. Get your facts right.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by enm(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
iphy42:

Pls, was it 100 buses for each state or 100 buses for ALL the states. Get your facts right.

100 buses for each state as we were made to understand and judging from wetin I don see for road ( no be lagos) he pass two and half bus for each state but if you think it's otherwise please am all ears.

2015 is coming and we all need to be fully informed so as to make informed decision whether to continue with jonathan or start afresh with the opposition.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by BabaEleko(m): 3:24am On Jun 21, 2013
enyice: @fola, i can not speak for other states but am most certain about lagos. Infact, you will find the buses rusting away just opposite BRASS MOTORS along lekki epe expressway.

For whatever motive the buses are left to languish would be purely political and nothing else. Hide the buses and accuse the govt of not delivering on its promises, then convince nigerians why an alternative party will be better for them.

Before you run into conclusions, pls try visiting the address and if you encounter difficulty in locating it, i'll help modify the address for easier comprehension.

Bros, na when u get chance make me and u go confirm where u say the buses dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Patrick Obahiagbon’s Grammar / Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers / Boko Haram Creates Islamic State Of Gwoza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.