Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (59893 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Here you would get pictures of our fashion school students project work as they submit it.Remember that they are learning o,so please just try to be nice when commenting. grin

So here we go.......... cheesy wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Another set. grin i love my students grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
More grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by stainlessify: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lovely!
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2013
stainlessify: Lovely!

grin oh thanks you just stay tuned we shall immpress you more. I believe cheesy
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by jadareese: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wow!! dis is really fab@efosa..ur students r doin gr8 oh.i envy dem no be small.its a thumbs up frm me
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
jadareese: Wow!! dis is really fab@efosa..ur students r doin gr8 oh.i envy dem no be small.its a thumbs up frm me

Haaaaa thanks means a lot to us at valisimo fashions dear.thanks cheesy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Meet our creative fashion design students,her name is Nike,
Her brand name as soon as she is done with our programme will be "Nickel Fashions"
She is looking forward to her finishing so she can fully setup her fashion label in lagos where she hopes to become a known name in the fashion industry.

She is also very beautiful dont you think?

Yea........pretty girls like to sew abi? wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Here is Nike and her best friend in class Omolara,they do every thing together.even their fabric for practicals must be the same,they make sewing so much fun.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
CEO House of Nickel Fashions in the making wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
coolvalisimo fashions cash madam collections,avaliable in different colours and size

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by lulukay(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2013
Val this is awesome,where are u guys located?
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
lulukay: Val this is awesome,where are u guys located?

We are located at number 13 yaya abatan street ogba lagos,you can also call 08096577157 for more details

We teach wedding dress making also ,its included in the 3months davanced programme as well as in the 6 and 9 months course

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Meet mariam our youngest designer to be,she is just 12years old and is on her way to making it big by the time she enters the university,she is in js3 now just think of how good she will be by the time she is in her 20s ,its never too late to start nor is it too early to follow your passion. wink

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
Meet busayo,her brand name when she will be ready to lunch will be Threads n Twine, she is very stylish and creative, she makes things out of nothing so to speck.she is fun to be with in class and is most time called class captain grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
By the way she made this dress the same week she started our school beating the record in class as being the fastest student to make her self a wear able dress the same week cheesy grin grin
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Meet another bright CEO to be,as soon as she is done with our programme,this lovely ladies brand name will be LiLfaDiohrd Combinations, she is Nikes best friend in class like i told you before.she made that beautiful dress on the mannequin cheesy grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
I present to you another student of ours making us proud grin pamelar,soon to be the CEO of Ella Stripes, she is she even modeled for valisimo fashions at some point,thats to tell you how beautiful she is.she made all these dresses on her

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Here is her modeling for valisimo fashions grin kiss

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2013
I'm so in L♥√ε with everything I've seen hia. I've been dreaming of becoming a desingner bt I've not had enough money to enroll in a fashion school. I also plan to save up for my own label after d fashion school. Thank God for d little job I got, I can now look foward to being a designer in d shortest possible time. U guys habe inspired me a lot. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for creating this thread. Pls one very important question- How much will it cost me to enroll and for how long? . Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2013
grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
At valisimo fashions we not just a fashion school, we do make clothes for people as well as sell our ready made stuff.

Here is our cash madam chiffon series, avaliable in different colours,call us today on 08096577157 to place your orders

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Meet Tobi, when she is done with our fashion school, her fashion label will be Telsie Trends

Here is her first calico nicker grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2013
A group photo of some soon to be CEO,

From the left= Quodiz Trend, Nickel Trend, Rootheena, Telsie Trend.
Proudly Valisimo Fashion School. grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Throw pillows from freshers ,still in the calico stage will up load the finished ones soon grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by pri3stess(f): 2:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Ah very lovely pieces, I want to learn how to sew with a sewing machine, but I don't have the time to. I bought a sewing machine, but I have not used it yet, it's just collecting dust in my roomsad, hopefully, I'll be able to use it by the end of this year.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2013
pri3stess: Ah very lovely pieces, I want to learn how to sew with a sewing machine, but I don't have the time to. I bought a sewing machine, but I have not used it yet, it's just collecting dust in my roomsad, hopefully, I'll be able to use it by the end of this year.

Sorry dear, grin, but you can do part time training too you know. Every saturdays for 5,8 and 12months

Time is 11am -6pm
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by pri3stess(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Sorry dear, grin, but you can do part time training too you know. Every saturdays for 5,8 and 12months

Time is 11am -6pm
I'm not in Nigeria.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Valisimo fashions new pin......2B08881A

pri3stess:
I'm not in Nigeria.

Opps!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.