Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (59885 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Our school

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Wendy80(f): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kai I wish u are based here I̶̲̥̅̊n PH
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wendy80: Kai I wish u are based here I̶̲̥̅̊n PH

Oh so sorry dear.hopefully soon we would have hostels for students here in lagos grin

Valisimo fashions resumes for the year 2014 on the 6th of jan and will be registering new students.don't miss this folkscheesy
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
We are getting ready for resumption next week,hope u getting ready to resume with us?

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
All made by them. grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by platinium: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Compliments of the season!!! whaoo, all i can say is 'GOD BLESS YOU and may you attain divine heights beyond your imaginations' keep up the good work.

I have a vry deep passion for fashion designing and creativity. Started my training journey since 2009 while in school tho encountered some challenges along d line and had to stop after some months. Now have got some machines at home and have infact started sewing (strictly for myself) but my heart tells me there are stil tins i need to know cos my finishing looks really poor atimes (candidly).

More like an intensive rush program (refresh ky previous knowledge) Pls which of the programmees would u suggest? what time? and fee? (pls note that my schedules r usually very tight but am willing to create some time for it starting February) I stay in Lagos....

Thanks in advance for your favourable response.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2014
platinium: Compliments of the season!!! whaoo, all i can say is 'GOD BLESS YOU and may you attain divine heights beyond your imaginations' keep up the good work.

I have a vry deep passion for fashion designing and creativity. Started my training journey since 2009 while in school tho encountered some challenges along d line and had to stop after some months. Now have got some machines at home and have infact started sewing (strictly for myself) but my heart tells me there are stil tins i need to know cos my finishing looks really poor atimes (candidly).

More like an intensive rush program (refresh ky previous knowledge) Pls which of the programmees would u suggest? what time? and fee? (pls note that my schedules r usually very tight but am willing to create some time for it starting February) I stay in Lagos....

Thanks in advance for your favourable response.

Thanks so much for asking about us,as for details on our price ,location ,plus courses we offer, please do send us your email,or u add us on. Whatsapp 08096577157.also you can add us on BB-2B08881A.
cheesy
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2014
We just introduced our sketch class,and here is what one of our students sketched.there were others that weren't so perfect but like every good tutur would,we encouraged them to get better.cheesy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2014
Hummmm really not happy with this nairaland crash things o.I posted up to june on this thread only for it to be cut down to january.thats regular updates of students practicals for 6months all gone sad.really not fair
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Well b4 all the mess happend we talked about our free scholarship program,

Yea after alll the screning we finaly sellected 4 people for the free scholarship program.their lecture starts this week.

Meet Uzoma,Paris,Monica and Mary.we are so excited for themgrin

Welcome to the valisimo group ladieswink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by anitaoluchi(f): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2014
I love this but ikeja is too far from here
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:14am On Jul 07, 2014
anitaoluchi: I love this but ikeja is too far from here

Oh dear so sorry.but we do have hostel wink
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:25am On Jul 07, 2014
winkstudent practicals

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2014
The work with bright colours and we love them grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2014
See how lovely they look.you too can sew like this when u join us.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some time ago I told u about derisolar when she registered with us.she is the lady on blue..huummmm now she has completed her program and she also submitted her photo shoot. grin they are so nice.see for yourself

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
We are so proud of you derinsola.keep up the good work.one day we will meet u at international fashion shows representing Nigeria to the fullest wink keep at it dear.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
All her collections are fantastic wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Its really good to listen to those that are tutoring.derinsolar really made the efforts of our tutors visible in her collections.. wink

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by larex321(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wow. Great work ma.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
larex321: Wow. Great work ma.

Yes I agree grin
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
In here we have Ruki Jumoke then wemmi and jumoke again b4 Sylvia .trust me.......pretty girls like to sew.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Our sweet boss.God bless you ma.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Follow us on instagram to get all our latest pictures wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Some of valisimos jobs

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Burntcoal(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
pls any plans for people who live in Ibadan?
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by puberry: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Please ma can I have your mail so I can send some messages to you? I will like to join your fashion school but I need to know the price and if I can learn a lot of things within let's say 4-6 months. Because am in my final year and I should be going for my service by next year so I want to know what type of schooling/training method will be best for me to learn a lot between graduation and time for youth service. Thank you very much. I look forward to your reply
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Burntcoal: pls any plans for people who live in Ibadan?

Yes we have hostel for female students only for now wink
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
puberry: Please ma can I have your mail so I can send some messages to you? I will like to join your fashion school but I need to know the price and if I can learn a lot of things within let's say 4-6 months. Because am in my final year and I should be going for my service by next year so I want to know what type of schooling/training method will be best for me to learn a lot between graduation and time for youth service. Thank you very much. I look forward to your reply

The schools pin is 2B08881A. Or u can send a whatsapp on 80896577157.thanks
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
More wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Teaching is fun at our sch.we will stress you very well but you will get value for your money wink at the end of our program.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.