Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Match Maker! Joe Pagatanga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Match Maker! Joe Pagatanga (852 Views)

Bead Maker And Aspirant / Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri / Wedding Gown Maker-ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Match Maker! Joe Pagatanga by AfricanFashion: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Greetings nairalanders, I while surfing the net today i saw this amazing Nigerian designer.The dude is really talented and he's from port-harcourt.Ok I knw Nigerians have murdered the whole ankara fad but this guy''s designs are really outstanding,I really love the way he mixes his fabrics to create these fabulous pieces without going too over the edge.Check them out and tell me what you think

see more here http://www.sureboy.net/2013/05/the-match-maker-joe-pagatanga.html

(1) (Reply)

Human resources / Jumia Launches Fashion Brand, Releases Capsule Collection / Choice Of A Bridesmaid Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.