Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 (1433 Views)

I Think My Staff Is Tired Of His Job / Why N80,000 For ICAN Induction Ceremony. / New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by ELSENUSSI7: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Pls,someone should tell me whether all that NSITF embarked upon lately are real!jst could'nt immaige handing employees A.P letter since march & till this moment we are yet to get any information as regard the way forward.I'm now a topic for compulsive gossips in my environ & those who leant abt my employment @ NsITF.they think I'm faking being employed.I don tire O'fellow employee of NSITF 2013!I can't go out anymore for fear of being ridiculed.NSTIF,pls,'ve mercy on us!!!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by BBrossy: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
It is well my brother! Everything will soon be history when u start smiling and those mocking u will say congratulations again. So relax, we are in the same shoe!
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by Deprofessional(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bros You shouldn't have announced your new employment until you have actually started work. It makes a lot of sense that way. Some even prefer working for at least three months before announcing their new employment.
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by ELSENUSSI7: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
@BBrossy,Pls,thanks for the encouragement.Pls,keep me posted as regard NSITF induction & posting.@Deprofeshional,I din't announced it to the public glare,it was due to the jubilant mode occasioned by the AP letter I received that informed their knowledge of my employment.Though,leant my lesson!Deprofeshional permit me to ask whether u were equally handed NSITF AP letter?
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by BBrossy: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Hello everybody!! Any update on induction yet? Am running out of oxygen!
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by ELSENUSSI7: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Leant the board meeting shall hold wednesday or thursday after which resumption shall be communicated to us.also learnt the GM HR who was recruited the same set with us has resumed
last week.let's just be +ve & we get called upon soonest.
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by ELSENUSSI7: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Leant the Ogas @ the top went straight to Geneva after the board meeting yesterday.also leant that the posting commenced 2day via sms.pls,anyone who has received his/her posting should acknowledge this post & also pass the info ASAP Pls!
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by ELSENUSSI7: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2013
@All,Leant that this year's NSITF posting is like NYSC,that u could be posted anywhere irrespective of the address on 'ur CV or acceptance letter or even 'ur marital status.sms regarding the posting hits new employee phones since Wednesday.we should also go to any NSITF office near our base to check our names & posting.it's up to u whether to accept or reject it.more info coming 'ur way.stay alert!
Re: Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
/

(1) (Reply)

JOBBERMAN: How Three Students Created Nigeria's Online Jobs Giant / Get The Guide On How To Make Money With Content. Ad / AB microfinance bank test invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.