Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business (1431 Views)

An Investor Needed For A Car Hire Business / Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? / How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2013
An investor needed to invest 5 million in a car hire business to get back a total repayment of 6.5million for 36 months.all cars purchased will be registered in financiers name and original document in custody of financier till funds are returned.all cars will be insured with a comprehensive insurance and car trackers installed.6 cars will be procured.
Anthony
08022221860/08033136684/08130235397
anthonystephen@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by frankkky: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2013
shocked
longevity1: An investor needed to invest 5 million in a car hire business to get back a total repayment of 6.5million for 36 months.all cars purchased will be registered in financiers name and original document in custody of financier till funds are returned.all cars will be insured with a comprehensive insurance and car trackers installed.6 cars will be procured.
Anthony
08022221860/08033136684/08130235397
anthonystephen@yahoo.com
are you for real?or just joking here? i invest 5 millon and you give me 6.5 m afetr 36 months?!!!!!!let me tell you a lot of people will rather just put their money in a fixed deposit,shooooo,guy get serious
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by hedgesfun(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2013
if you get such money even from bank as loan with 25%/annum you sure will pay more than that back to the bank and why will I as an individual wanna do such business?
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=frankkky] :oare you for real?or just joking here? i invest 5 millon and you give me 6.5 m afetr 36 months?!!!!!!let me tell you a lot of people will rather just put their money in a fixed deposit,shooooo,guy get serious[/quote
Frankkky,any bank in Nigeria will give u N5000 for a N1,000,000.00 deposite,that translates to 180,000.00 in 36 months and fof 5million u get N900,000.00.
Also u don't touch d money for the next 36 months till it matures.but in my case u get a fraction of ur money every month.so u get serious.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
hedgesfun: if you get such money even from bank as loan with 25%/annum you sure will pay more than that back to the bank and why will I as an individual wanna do such business?

:edgesfun any bank in Nigeria will give u N5000 for a N1,000,000.00 deposite,that translates to 180,000.00 in 36 months and fof 5million u get N900,000.00.
Also u don't touch d money for the next 36 months till it matures.but in my case u get a fraction of ur money every month.so u get serious.and if I were to get it from the bank,I won't pay as much as 1.5 million total interest.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by frankkky: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=longevity1][/quote]this is where a lot of people get it wrong,am a businessman and if you intend to go into business you need to learn some basics,i have seen many investments plans but very few has catch my interest and my money,i only talked about depositing to show you the flaws in your investment,deposting money in the bank is not a business,what you are talking abouth here is business,no one invests 5 millon in something and is happy to make 1 millon after 3 years,that is the most ....infact i cant find a word for it.!!!!!
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
frankkky: this is where a lot of people get it wrong,am a businessman and if you intend to go into business you need to learn some basics,i have seen many investments plans but very few has catch my interest and my money,i only talked about depositing to show you the flaws in your investment,deposting money in the bank is not a business,what you are talking abouth here is business,no one invests 5 millon in something and is happy to make 1 millon after 3 years,that is the most ....infact i cant find a word for it.!!!!!

frankkky,I think u should display more intelligence here and be constuctive.I quoted a return of 1.5 million and not 1 million.You are not compelled to be involved.
however,I advised u walk into any bank and inquire on how much you will get for keeping 5 million for 36 months.No sane businessman keeps a fixed deposite.Fixed deposite of for those with excess money,chicken hearted people and those who decide to remain where they are.

I would have expected you sir to find out hoe the business would be ran.If you invest this and expect more or something very bogus,then you are looking for trouble.Its only a fraudstar that can perform the king of majic u are looking for in an investment.

If u are a businessman sir,what u should be talking about here is probably a slight increase in the percentage and we start talking.But what you are doing now is just being a critic.go ahead and visit a bank and lets have ur idea of a figure behing 5million as investment.

U should be more analytic here.I have been in this business for 8 yrs.

If u are talking about risk,ownership is urs till full payments are made,a comprehensive insurance cover is provided.
Banks have closed down with NDIC paying 50k to depositors of billions.
frankkky,do ur home work sir.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
hedgesfun: if you get such money even from bank as loan with 25%/annum you sure will pay more than that back to the bank and why will I as an individual wanna do such business?

u are not compelled to.its advised u get to the bank first and get facts and figures.
thanks
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by Primegold: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
If you borrow 5m from a bank at 25% per annum for 36 months, the interest will be N3,750,000.
You will pay 2% processing fee and 2% legal (one-off) charges = N200,000. The total becomes N3,950,000.
You will of course provide collateral.
Then you pay N5,000 for every 1,000,000 as the COT to the Bank. So when the Bank gives you the N5million, you will pay N25,000 as COT. With this, the total cost of borrowing N5 million for 36months (3 years) = N4 million.

Concerning your idea, if it is profitable enough to pay out 4million and still be profitable then go ahead and borrow, but if not, it might be better to share ownership of the company and share profit with your Investor.
I wish you success.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Primegold:

This is not correct.
If you borrow 5m from a bank at 25% per annum for 36 months, the interest will be N3,750,000.
You will pay 2% processing fee and 2% legal (one-off) charges = N200,000. The total becomes N3,950,000.
You will of course provide collateral.
The N5,000 for every 1,000,000 is the COT that the Bank will charge you not interest you will pay for the loan. So when the Bank gives you the N5million, you will pay N25,000 as COT. With this, the total cost of borrowing N5 million for 36months (3 years) = N4 million.

Concerning your idea, if it is profitable enough to pay out 4million and still be profitable then go ahead and borrow, but if not, it might be better to share ownership of the company and share profit with your Investor.
I wish you success.

primgold,my analysis in response to what hedgesfun said was referring to if u are placing a fixed deposite.I also advise u to ask ur account officer to compute a realistic figure.wat u gave is imposible
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by Primegold: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
longevity1:

primgold,my analysis in response to what hedgesfun said was referring to if u are placing a fixed deposite.I also advise u to ask ur account officer to compute a realistic figure.wat u gave is imposible

Impossible? Really.

It's simple arithmetic. As long as the interest rate is 25% that's what it is bro.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Primegold:

Impossible? Really.

It's simple arithmetic. As long as the interest rate is 25% that's what it is bro.

my brother,dis is not simple arithmetic.U need to get to ur account officer or any bank customer desk to get information.We in Nigeria just say things without facts.see ur acct officer for authentic figures.or do u work in a Bank?
Things are better done properly.get accurate figures and if u are interested we can now talk business.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by Primegold: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
longevity1:

my brother,dis is not simple arithmetic.U need to get to ur account officer or any bank customer desk to get information.We in Nigeria just say things without facts.see ur acct officer for authentic figures.or do u work in a Bank?
Things are better done properly.get accurate figures and if u are interested we can now talk business.

Pls don't generalise. If you say things without facts, sorry to disappoint you I don't. As a business owner and a professional, I work with facts. I also know alot of Nigerians who don't joke with facts.

My business has banking relationship with 7 solid banks in Nigeria. And if you must know, yes I was a Banker at a point in my career. Like I said earlier on interest rate computation is a basic arithmetic taught even in primary schools! Let's not pretend as if it is rocket science.

Take it anywhere, to borrow N5 million for 36months at 25% interest per annum plus the Management,Processing & Commitment fees(which can be anything from 4% - 6% flat/one-off) and COT when you draw down on the N5 million will attract about N4 million as interest & charges.This sum will increase if you exceed 36 months or default in any of the months.
Now mind you, this is if you're able to secure the facility at 25%. Interest rates could be as high as 29% - 30% depending on the Bank & your profile and history. And of course, you have to provide collateral.It is even worse if you go to a Finance House.

Am I interested in your business? No. I got attracted by some of the misinformation on rates and felt that since Nairaland Forum gives us opportunity to share information and knowledge, I should point it out. I have absolutely no interest in funding you. However, I like your courage in planning to set up the business and once again I wish you the best.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 2:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Primegold:

Pls don't generalise. If you say things without facts, sorry to disappoint you I don't. As a business owner and a professional, I work with facts. I also know alot of Nigerians who don't joke with facts.

My business has banking relationship with 7 solid banks in Nigeria. And if you must know, yes I was a Banker at a point in my career. Like I said earlier on interest rate computation is a basic arithmetic taught even in primary schools! Let's not pretend as if it is rocket science.

Take it anywhere, to borrow N5 million for 36months at 25% interest per annum plus the Management,Processing & Commitment fees(which can be anything from 4% - 6% flat/one-off) and COT when you draw down on the N5 million will attract about N4 million as interest & charges.This sum will increase if you exceed 36 months or default in any of the months.
Now mind you, this is if you're able to secure the facility at 25%. Interest rates could be as high as 29% - 30% depending on the Bank & your profile and history. And of course, you have to provide collateral.It is even worse if you go to a Finance House.

Am I interested in your business? No. I got attracted by some of the misinformation on rates and felt that since Nairaland Forum gives us opportunity to share information and knowledge, I should point it out. I have absolutely no interest in funding you. However, I like your courage in planning to set up the business and once again I wish you the best.

Well u have spoken,but where do u put reducing balace of d figure 5million.ur calculation is not in place.I suggest u contact ur account officer.I recently left airtel nigeria and have taken several loans via my salary account,as such I don't need a collateral.u should be more creative minded here.I have cars I have given out to empower people and have worked in line wt my proposition.u are not interested in d deal and u are not encouraging.its an open opportunity and any one coming into it will not speak from afar.come closer to find out in details hw its going to operate.an intended investor is opened to making a suggestion on figures for return and negociations made.I will not promise wat is not physible.I have to run in a manner that I will deliver wt no excuss.consider u keeping 5million in a fixed deposite for 36 months
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by LabourParty(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2013
Lol...no offence mate, but that return for 3 years is not gonna make anyone invest 5M.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by frankkky: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
@op am sorry if sounded a bit rude at first but na vez i been vez but no mind me,to make you understand what i am trying to say,please answer the folling questions
1.what is the difference between a house that was bulit with 10 m and another one that was erected with 100 m,why would there be a dieefernce in the selling price?

2.if a low budget film that was made with 500,000naira makes 300,000 naira as profit,and big movie that was made with 5m dollars makes 1 millon dollar as profit,which investment was more profitable?
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by frankkky: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
a millon apologises for the spelling errors
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
frankkky: @op am sorry if sounded a bit rude at first but na vez i been vez but no mind me,to make you understand what i am trying to say,please answer the folling questions
1.what is the difference between a house that was bulit with 10 m and another one that was erected with 100 m,why would there be a dieefernce in the selling price?

2.if a low budget film that was made with 500,000naira makes 300,000 naira as profit,and big movie that was made with 5m dollars makes 1 millon dollar as profit,which investment was more profitable?

Bros action no much gist.if u wan do,let's sit and negociate and take action.despite its an interactive site am into serious business not school debate
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
LabourParty: Lol...no offence mate, but that return for 3 years is not gonna make anyone invest 5M.

Well chief am not a magician or a 419.there was a man called Umana during the militry era,he was doubling peoples money until the river state governor at that time arrested him.it can be negociated but any body offering you something extra greater than this means u are looking for trouble.we should be careful of greed in our spirit.I don't know hw old u are but youghyts don't want to work.u consider getting proper information.
Thanks
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by hedgesfun(m): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2013
I really don't talk much especially when the hearer is not interested in my points @OP I mean no harm I just state the reality of wht is really n ground I wish you all the best in your business but I must tell you ur offering isn't encouraging to attract anyone that is my point here and besides I never talked anything about fixed deposit.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by longevity1(m): 2:07am On Jun 26, 2013
hedgesfun: I really don't talk much especially when the hearer is not interested in my points @OP I mean no harm I just state the reality of wht is really n ground I wish you all the best in your business but I must tell you ur offering isn't encouraging to attract anyone that is my point here and besides I never talked anything about fixed deposit.

The key thing here is dat I have made an offer and trying to creat an opportunity.I have gotten some calls and concrete inquiries.I expect u if u are interested to talk about a negociation and find out wat is on ground.I am not interested in people wt suggestion.I need people wt action dat can indicate d way foward not spectators and commentators.and lemi tell u,if you want to place an investment be realistic cos if u compell one to do magic,ur money will be collected fine to do business but u may have qurells over returns and it becames a bad deal.so always try to work with d capability of the inventor so u don't make mistakes.
Thanks.
Re: Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:59pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

THREAD CLOSED / Photos: Tastee Fried Chicken Names New Product After Ceo’s Son Who Died Last Yea / Peachtree Accounting | How To Easily Modify Payroll Fields In Peachtree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.