Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) (3006 Views)

Serious Minded Business Partner Needed / Do U Really Want To Know How To Be Successful In Everthing U Do, Check It Here / New Line Of Business: Individuals Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2013
Good day,
Thanks for viewing this thread, this is a thread to recruit some individuals from nairaland to work and earn a living for themselves.

You may have been looking for a small job, a business to do, something to start up on low capital, something to add to your job
to make extra cash, something to do while in school.

Its not a big shot job, but I hope we can work together and make a living together.

I'm a major importer of luxury, fashion, casual and spy watches, as well as jewelries and other items. I will like you to view my major thread as you are reading this, or maybe glance at it, to get a scope of what its about.

www.nairaland.com/1317340/huge-collection-fashioncasual-luxury-watches

I won't like to call it a marketing job, you won't be marketing like the usual way, I will like to call it, being my sales representative in locations I have not covered!
Its like becoming my business partner!

First and foremost, its not a scam, its genuine and we will be physically meeting , here is a write up on our business relationship for this vacancy:

By now I believe you have checked my major thread , and fed your eyes on my products, that thread will be your major working tool.
Its goes like this, I will be giving you my products a certain amount you feel you can sell, and the exact ones you can sell. I will give them to you without any charges but at a discounted return rate( you won't pay for them, you will return my money after sales), then you sell them at your own prices or whatever you want to sell for

Example:
If I advertised a watch for 5000 naira in the major thread, and that's our selling price , I will give you the watches, and you will return a discounted amount to me after sales let's say 4000 naira for example, even if you ended up selling the watch 8000naira you still return only your discount price of 4000 to me!

Its like you being a business man where you don't pay for goods, you just market , sell , and make your cool cash!

2 Likes

Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Ok now that said, I will brief you about me

I reside in benin city, and most times the package/ goods are here with me (some might be with my 2 marketers though).

My number : 07035838151 (what's app ready!)

I'm a very serious minded business individual, handling about 5 different small scale businesses , so I will want to work with people who have a good zeal and focus.

(At this point I will like to beg all scammers and hoodlums to immediately close this thread, this is not a means to steal or scam, I won't be sending watches worth tens or hundreds of thousands to a faceless human.
Legal processes will be involved and physical screening, so don't even think this is a good day for you!, go and do something useful to help yourself, nigeria and your fellow citizens)

Back to my serious minded fellows, next I will explain the process of verification to you
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2013
IF you are interested, you should know you will have to be verified!
It involves physical meeting , legal affidavits and undertaken with police, and involves knowing your core residential details like your family house, your house, or if not possible an external guarantor from you , someone with a good status we can hold responsible.

Its going to be a simple process, just to make sure we have you covered and you can't run away with our products.

Now location is going to be a barrier! To this exercise, that's why we will only accept people from specific locations for now. They are

EDO STATE ( I believe we can work together if you are in Edo, even if not in benin city, maybe ekpoma, auchi , etc)

DELTA STATE

LAGOS

PORT HARCOURT

ABUJA ( gwagwalada is ok too)

MINNA

ABIA

For now, others to come soon!

Please if you are a student of any university in these locations you have an advantage as your verification won't be stressful, you will be easily verified . Please visit my studend-business link immediately!
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2013
I already have two people doing this , a girl in benin here, and another in abia state.

I can say they are very happy with it!, as I'm typing this now, the girl in benin is seriously on my neck to bring some watches for her that she specially asked me to get,which is still on its way nigeria, she says she has a huge market to supply someone who has a boutique.

Let's say you have passed all the processes, let's talk about your benefits and modus operandi

BENEFITS:

1a. You get paid 15% of the total amount you returned! If you took 10 pieces of watches @ 3000 each!, then you get paid N4500 after selling for that month

1b. You can sell at any amount you like!!! And keep your profits!, but must return our agreed amount immediately you sell!
Example : for the 10 pieces above, you can sell @5k each, return 3k, gain 2k
2k * 10 = 20,000
+ your commission of 15% of 30000 = 4500

Total for the month = 24500

*its not a promised or fixed amount!, but with hard work, and good marketing. You can even beat that!

2. Sell to anyone you want anywhere!, freedom of sales! Its like you own your own business!

3. Recharge cards every week to aid you with your sales and help you keep track of your customers (note the amount depends on the stock you carried, example I send the girl in benin 500 glo every week, she carries about 20pieces of goods monthly)

4. Extra cash!! When you sell fast! ( Will be negotiated by how many goods, the type of goods you carried and how fast you sell) for example 20 pieces of watches of about 5k value being sold completely before the month ends qualifies you for an instant 5k bonus! (5%)
Making your total commision now 20%!!

We will sign legal papers on your commisions, don't be scared, you will be paid!

5. You get to have a constant business, and known as a businessman/ woman around your environment!

MODE OF OPERATION:

1. We normal give a duration of 1 month to sell your goods, or return them back ( we could negotiate it though because we know its hard to sell), but the point is , you carry goods on monthly basis. And account for them monthly.
Example: if you took 5 pieces of the dior watch on my major thread you are expected to sell all within the month, if you have sold 3 only, you will give account of it after your 1 month duration expires and return the remaining 2 (in same condition as you took it!) Or negotiate to add it to the new things you want for that month.

2. Note that you do note own claims to the watches, you may be directed to return all! At anytime, you may also be directed to supply someone in your location.

3. As soon as you sell, contact us to notify us so we will mark it as sold on our register , so we can keep track of our data base and supply capability.

4. You must not temper with our goods or money, this will all be treated in the legal affidavits.

More to come as we progress
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2013
To be sincere with you, last month I paid 12000 to the girl in benin as commission and she told me she sold and got an estimate of about 20000 gain, and I know its more, she won't want to tell me the real amount she gain
ed
Why the one in abia got only 3000, and I can't even recall the gain she made,because she returned some items. So its all about your person! Your zeal!, you decide how much you make!.
That's not even my business!, I'm here to make my money, if you make more than me, God bless you!

I hope I can get serious minded individuals from here!

I already have two people, I need about 8 more, and I also need students in this 8 spots

Reason: the girl in benin is a student of uniben! Very terrific marketer! So I felt maybe students do the job better. I may be wrong.

Soon I will be posting another thread for jewelries like romanian Gold necklace, rings, collar necklaces, and more of female fashion stuffs!

This is what makes 50% of what my marketer in uniben carries! And she sells really fast!
Once the thread is opened I will post its link here!

Let's do business!
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
3 people have contacted me so far from this thread.
But was amazed by one!, although her location was not listed as preferable, she has so much zeal and even suggested to come down to benin to personally talk business.
Even as I kept trying to swerve the suggestion, she kept pressing on!, then I saw an attribute I like, the type that fears no limitations or restrictions.

Keep the calls coming , let's see how we can make money together!!
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
Got some calls :

Favourites are ola from port harcourt , ijeoma from anambra, had to drop 2 people due to some reasons.

For now, will be verifying them this two on monday next week by God's grace.
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
VERIFICATION:

As earlier stated, it first involves physical rendevouz, We meet with you and discuss a little

Some documents will be handed to you to fill, a copy of each documents will be posted here soon
They are:
1# A written terms and condition of our business partnership and working conditions, a space is provided to write I agree and sign

2# A pre written affidavit that you will not indulge in fraudulent acts and abide by all stated conditions, failure to adhere to it means you will be dealt with accordingly by the police force or by the management as the case may be.
This will be stamped at the oaths department of any court.

3# A pre written guarantor's letter : this will have spaces for your guarantor to write his name, and the contents will state that's he can be held responsible at anytime , and will be held accountable if you cannot be reached.

4# An agreement letter that I will sign (or my representatives on behalf of me) that I will pay all benefits stated on the terms and conditions document. And also work with you in a good manner.

5# A personal data form: this contains a lot of information about you , such as your contact details, age , bank account etc!
which your guarantor has to verify by signing as well as you , and me. That the info's are all true as at the time of signing.

These will be provided for you to fill, and will then be taken to the court to stamp!, and you will give us the originals and you keep the photocopies (it is strongly advised as its also your legal leverage against us)

Also to be provided by you is :
1#A recent ID card (preferably work, school, drivers license, passport ETC), we will take a photocopy of it

2# A guarantor , the guarantor is going to stand for you and will be like a witness to the business relationship between us.
Note: this person should either be your parents, your boss , or a person with landed property in the state , or a reputable individual.

And that's all!

You pick the 5 documents, fill and sign every other apart from the guarantors own, this one has to be signed in the presence of either me or my representative. Then when your guarantor gives his physical and legal words and signature to us, we head to the court's oath office where they will be stamped!, photocopies are made along with your ID card!. Your ID card and photocopies of the documents handed to you

And that's all!

We are officially partners, and you are now a member of the marketing network

Note: Its a process that can be done in an hour if your have your guarantor ready and your ID card! Which are the only things we need from you!

*This process is necessary due to the fact that you may be handling goods worth tens to hundreds of thousands as the case may be! And we want to be sure our goods are in safe hands*

Hope its clear enough? I Will upload the documents once I pick it up from where it is being created right now
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
ROLES :

After verification, we will communicate with you and we can start giving you goods, your roles are

1# majorly your role is to sell!, we are all interested in money!,that's why I'm doing business, that's why you choose to do this, so your main role is to sell and remit money to us, while trying to gain as much as you can and also sell as fast as you can.

2# You can pick what you want us to import, what you will love to sell, and if we can, we will, if we can't , then maybe some other time

3# Advise us in anyway you can, give us ideas that you feel will benefit the growth of our business, advise us on goods to buy, and those not to buy again, etc!
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Happy sunday,
The verification of already shortlisted people that contacted me will be this week, 2 in port harcourt, 1 from unilag, 1 from anambra

Thank you
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by wonderiyke(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks @funclub enterprise for this opportunity you present to the young ones. I must say that I have learnt so much from the way you've structured your business. I plan to go into importation by next year and I've been thinking of how to manage the sales end. Your post has been an Epiphany of sorts. Thanks once again.
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks for ur compliments sir!
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
5 more people needed
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2013
3 more people
My capacity is 10 for now, that's what I want and can handle.
Thanks
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by ttime(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gud day sir. My name is Matthew. A 200l stdnt of FutMinna. i've bn lukn 4 smthn 2 do 2 help my self n skul & am very xcitd abt d oportunity. I would lyk 2 join ur team.
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ t-time, that's good, I like your zeal as a student, Call my number or what's app me.
Let's talk first, then maybe I will shortlist you for verification
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by enet1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gd p.M 2u funclub enterprise,aw as ur day bin?Am tayo,a corper servin in Abia state.Am very interested in ur biz.I want to start asap.Au can we go abt it?Xpectn ur prompt response
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Good morning mr e-net
Please call me or what's app me let's discuss
2 people have start yesterday already
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
2 out of the 4 documents you will be provided with.

Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2013
My sincere apologies to those who haven't been verified yet, I had issues that tied me up.
I'm fully back now, and verification will continue
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by Ushafaiza(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
My wife just finished schooling here in Abuja, Bwari to be precise, and i want to get her a business to be doing, i was planning something around 100K to start with, how can i tap from this your business opportunities?
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ ushafaiza

Its a lucrative business if you know what you are doing, and if your watches are quality, don't wanna derail the thread.
Pls sir , call me let's talk or what's app me.
Thank you sir
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by tunjiano: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Good day sir,I'm Tunji by name I'm the guy chatting with you sir on whatsapp about the Winners Mechanical wrist watch,pls sir I'm also interested in this business sir.I'm a Student of LAUTECH ogbomoso bt I reside in Lagos.I can come to Lagos to Pick dem up and take them to school to resale.Thanks sir hope to ear from you sir.
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok
I have all 10 people already.
For now , till further notice, I will not be accepting anymore.
Will post vacancy here when the time comes.
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by texaco1: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Well done
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Texaco thanks
About 6 are already with their goods and are working positively, the rest are either pending verification or awaiting to receive goods.
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by texaco1: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Texaco thanks
About 6 are already with their goods and are working positively, the rest are either pending verification or awaiting to receive goods.
I have told u earlier ,you are going north .I have started my ebay shopping service too but I will limit it to ibadan ,abeokuta and most likely accra for now.the best way to stay in business is never to follow the crowd
Re: NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) by Fogman(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Nice cooncept, revert back to you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. / Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF / Urgent Need Of Personal/Business Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.