Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (43080 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by josite: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
how come na ishara my town he come found him wife.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by mamatee: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
I think dey both need derious help and urgently.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by eherbal(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
The wife is a lowlife cheating nympho. QED
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by tpia5: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na wa o, lord have mercy.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Syphonn(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex. For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2017
What is it poor people that usually have a lot of infidelity issues............oh that's rhetorical I see now. Off to take my meds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.