Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job (1718 Views)

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by gankaza: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2013
I need a good advice on a business that his profitable which is good for somebody that is working
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by gankaza: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
guys any body out there with business ideal, should say something
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by samclet(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
gankaza: guys any body out there with business ideal, should say something

A NEW REPUTABLE AMAERICAN, PRODUCING FOOD SUPLIMENTS, SKIN CARE PRODUCTS, HOME CARE PRODUCTS, HEALTH HERBAL RANGE OF PRODUCTS

URGENTLY NEEDED DISTRIBUTORS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

EITHER FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
APPLICANT SHOULD BE 18 YEARS AND ABOVE

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (HR) ON
Tel...08025532526 (NOT AN AGENT)
E-mail…Samclet2010@yahoo.com
DON’T MISS THIS OPORTUNITY HURRY UP NOW
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by bassdow: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by gankaza: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
bassdow: why not go into MLM. Its the perfect bizness so far for either part time or full time. All you need is finding a good and reliable company. If interested, i can provide you with all the help you need and you can even belong to our club free of charge to benefit even more. The bizness can be started with little or no capital and there is no risk involved. For more information contact me on 07056142334 or Bassdow@yahoo.com. Am also on whatsapp

what is the meaning of MLM
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by bassdow: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by bassdow: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by FarmTech(m): 1:26am On Jun 25, 2013
What of poultry biz?
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by FatBusyBee(f): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2013
if you already have a job and you are looking for a past time income to compliment what you already have i think you should consider an online business venture...i know you must have heard every negative point concerning this kind of venture, but the truth remains that internet business is gaining ground so much that you are bound to make a good ROI on your investment if you are diligent...and the positive side to it is that you can use just less than 4hrs everyday and still maintain good returns

Now it depend on what aspect of the internet you really want to go into, you can decide to sell your ideas [consultant/publisher] you can help others to sell their ideas [affiliate] whichever one you want to go into you are sure to make money out from them...

but the first step you need to take to enjoy the venture is to find someone with experience; to teach you, and show you how its done...else you might be groping in the dark and eventually get frustrated out...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by uyorabi(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2013
Good day Sir,
please send you e-mail adress to mine:uyorabi@gmail.com. I'll further advise on what you can do. Same as what i do part-time.
Best Regards
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2013
I will recommend.that you go into agriculture -Crop production to be precised.
You can go into watermelon,cucumber production Its only require your presence during weekends and will give you between 100% - 150% ROI.
That is what we do and can authoritatively advise that you go into it.You can get cheap land @ the rate of #3,000 and cheap labour.Your cost of.production should not be more than #50,000 with income ranging from #100,000-#150,000 and about #200,000 under good management practices.
For more info contact
Mr. Gbenga 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com.Like us in www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by toluxa1(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
Whatever you do, stay away from MLM.

You can contact me and we discuss on what I do. I import products and resell e.g Watches, Android Tablets, phones, house appliances etc. Since you already work, your workplace can be a nice place to start marketting.

You can also go into agriculture (cash crops, e.g beneseed, maize, beans, guineacorn). Just that they are seasonal. Right now is mostly planting season, but once it's harvest you buy these crops and low prices, wait for 2-3 months and sell off and 50-100% profit. There are are few factors that affect price sha.
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by gankaza: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lesgupnigeria: I will recommend.that you go into agriculture -Crop production to be precised.
You can go into watermelon,cucumber production Its only require your presence during weekends and will give you between 100% - 150% ROI.
That is what we do and can authoritatively advise that you go into it.You can get cheap land @ the rate of #3,000 and cheap labour.Your cost of.production should not be more than #50,000 with income ranging from #100,000-#150,000 and about #200,000 under good management practices.
For more info contact
Mr. Gbenga 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com.Like us in www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria

have don that
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by gankaza: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=uyorabi]Good day Sir,
please send you e-mail adress to mine:uyorabi@gmail.com. I'll further advise on what you can do. Same as what i do part-time.
Best Regards[/quot
have sent it
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
gankaza: I need a good advice on a business that his profitable which is good for somebody that is working

1. Fix that sum if you can in a bank, set-up a branded blog, preferably in your name (Example: www.frankapokwu.com)

2. Plan to fill up your blog with as much as two posts per day writing about your passion (things you enjoy doing).

3. In about 30 days from now you must have had as much as 60 posts if you work really hard. Try to sieve through your posts to find out outstanding topics/niches with the most post and write more articles using that niche.

4. Contact me afterwards on how to make money with your system, I'll gladly help you for free and that's a promise.

With N2,500 you can start your blog on qservers.net.

Have a nice day.
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by bassdow: 3:52am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by uyorabi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hi guys! we on this forum are here to assist one another on issues bothering us or to give "honest" comments on topics. One thing I'll like to chip in is that "we should not over complicate what we do not understand".
Have a great day ahead guys.
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Acquire the skill of liquid soap making. You can easily do by goggling it. See how you can package your product and brand it well. I'll suggest you target the niche of liquid soap for hand wash.

Try to give your customers more of your product in bigger cans than those currently existing and at the same price with them. Drop samples with as many restaurants, hospitals and hotels that you have in your area and wait to be called upon for bulk supplies. Visit the real market place and talk to wholesalers about your product.

Just plan and execute well, I can't see you failing, if you offer more for the same price of the quantity being offered before you came into the market.
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by bantonservices(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Visit this website for a comprehensive guide on the best businesses you can invest that money with.
http://enaijajobs.com

gankaza: I need a good advice on a business that his profitable which is good for somebody that is working
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by bassdow: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
gankaza add me on whatsapp or simply text or call me on 07056142334 so we can talk. There are so many easy and profitable viable business you can do part time or full time depending if you are working, your imediate enviroment and a host of others. Dont always listen to criticism cos some peole failed in certain things not because those things are not good but because they were either ignorant or they lack proper understanding of what they were getting into thereby doing the right thing the wrong way.
Re: What Type Of Business Can Ido With #100,000 As Part-time Job by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
@gankaza: Since you have done the crop production,why cant you integrate it with animal husbandry like piggery which within 9months will generate millions for you.
For free proposal on this or more information like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria or call 08164628081,01-7910494.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Personal Loan Of 500k, Nysc Cert As Collateral. / New Business Ideas / A Nairalander Response To Gtb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.