Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus (35850 Views)

The Man Who Created The AIDS Virus And What He Has To Say About The U.S / E-BOOK: A+ Computer Hardware Training Guide Learn How To Repair Your Computers / How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by adepojuis: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
I tot dis hapened abt 3years ago?so d questn should be what has been d effect of dis on him,d man to me is a genius,yes!! D world needs dis type of people to unravel so many myth,i'll do d same if there's need to! becquerel,rutherford were d first to work on radioactivity without mindin d hazard it entails and what's d result? We can now tell d sex of a baby even before d birth.(x-ray)
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by moshoodn(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
A computer virus is technically different from a human virus structurally, modus operandi and modus vivendi..

The computer virus cannot be activated in vivo unless its laced with strains of human viruses such as ebola or others...

If not, its just a chip in his body!!

From a Biochemist.

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
this oyibo shld better investigate implanting of garri in the human physioglomy and its proportionality to market price
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by samsard(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
seye15627: he's trying to show dat the health bill passed in the USA on implanting the 666 chip of a thing into human body is bad, we would get tampered with by anybody easily by hacking the human nervous system.
Seems you've been watching too much sci-fi movies and some of those cooked up stories about people being illuminati; anyway the number 666 no longer troubles me, growning out of religious manipulation and thier paranoia
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by samsard(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
makahlj2: I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon. He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads; and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name. His number is six hundred sixty-six.
Is this the first time pple are saying this 'supposed' prophecy is being fulfilled? Bigot
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by samsard(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
babseg:

Yeah but y 666?

The devil knows that God is trinity and he wants multiple of 3.

666 the inverse is 999

6+6+6 = 18; 1 + 8 = 9 inverse 6

9+9+9 = 27: 2 +7 = 9 inverse 6

from 1,8 and 2,7 1+2=3 and 8+7=15, 1+5=6 then 3+6=9 inverse 6

All the inverses = 666

Obviously Paranoid, now its a 21st century interpretion
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by samsard(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2013
smartg :
This is a sign to show that 666 the mark of d beast is an infection. 'An incurable' for those that will take it.
Obviously half literate or better yet still a religious bigot!
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by imolicool(m): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2013
So what the meaning of this now

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by docjuli(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Olucheye: *sigh*

No but seriously why did you use my fav character in Madagascar (animation), he will not say that. Pls, use the penguins.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by seye15627(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2013
samsard: Seems you've been watching too much sci-fi movies and some of those cooked up stories about people being illuminati; anyway the number 666 no longer troubles me, growning out of religious manipulation and thier paranoia

Soyinka, we don hear u, thanks.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by trolling(m): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2013
most of you guys would take that chip because it has been predetermined
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by trolling(m): 1:07am On Jul 02, 2013
Ibigo:

did you just call a white man a nigga?
a white man can be called a nigga going by the definition of a nigga
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by samsard(m): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2013
trolling: most of you guys would take that chip because it has been predetermined
yea quite true bro, i guess god is the master manipulator and you are a grand puppet
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by docjuli(m): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2013
moshoodn: A computer virus is technically different from a human virus structurally, modus operandi and modus vivendi..

The computer virus cannot be activated in vivo unless its laced with strains of human viruses such as ebola or others...

If not, its just a chip in his body!!

From a Biochemist.

When it comes to science never say never else you will be shocked. Did you look at the angle of "what are computer chips made out of"? What happens when they wear off in a human body? May be that's what he is trying to achieve.

Whenever ebola is mentioned Congo comes to my mind.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by trolling(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2013
samsard: yea quite true bro, i guess god is the master manipulator and you are a grand puppet
lol
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by trolling(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2013
samsard: yea quite true bro, i guess god is the master manipulator and you are a grand puppet
let me just give u a hint on how u guys would take it,he who controls the seed controls the people,after world war 3,nations would be improverished,,,now go fiure
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by samsard(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2013
trolling: let me just give u a hint on how u guys would take it,he who controls the seed controls the people,after world war 3,nations would be improverished,,,now go fiure
its just sad your paranoia cant be treated
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by babseg(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2013
"Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there.We oppose deception. Conduit closing."

Unknown Alien
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by trolling(m): 1:50am On Jul 02, 2013
samsard: its just sad your paranoia cant be treated
lol.thats not a defense,u resort to derogatory words cuz u just dont have the wisdom n proof to refute my assertions,wont condescend to your estate by despising you,its uncalled for
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by koruji(m): 3:58am On Jul 02, 2013
"End of time things"?
Time is never ever going to end - because time is merely an illusion.
We are merely counting how fast and far we are travelling around our star - the sun.
There are a 100s of billions of stars in our Galaxy alone, and there 100s of billions of Galaxies in the visible universe. And then there is the possibility of multiple universes.

If this were 1903 and you heard that someone made a machine that could actually fly, you would have responded how?
Right! End of time things.

king of pool: End time things
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by moshoodn(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2013
docjuli:

When it comes to science never say never else you will be shocked. Did you look at the angle of "what are computer chips made out of"? What happens when they wear off in a human body? May be that's what he is trying to achieve.

I'm getting to see this from your angle.

Computer chips should mostly be electronic maybe from titanium oxide and silicon oxide and maybe a little synthetics.

The materials could degrade and become carcinogenic or mutagenic depending on breakdown reactions and site of action.

Congo and Ebola..... Deadly virus huh!!!!!!
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by dust144(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2013
Let him take Norton or bit Defender, fowl spirit
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by kingjosephat(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Wen D Virus eats up his body system, den next thing is to Format tins
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by docjuli(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2013
moshoodn:

I'm getting to see this from your angle.

Computer chips should mostly be electronic maybe from titanium oxide and silicon oxide and maybe a little synthetics.

The materials could degrade and become carcinogenic or mutagenic depending on breakdown reactions and site of action.

Congo and Ebola..... Deadly virus huh!!!!!!

I am at angle 180. What about you?
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by crackhouse(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2013
now they want to introduce another disease for scientists to deal with, when we are still battling with HIV/AIDS.that man should be jailed in a self contained room in a maximum prison to avoid coming in contact with any human.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by bot101(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2013
Segadem: He Wants his name in the Guinness book of record.
No oo, he just wants to prove to Obama and the whole world that he (Obama) is making a terrible mistake. Check out my signature. . .you won't believe it
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by elari(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2013
ibmusa:

Why are you so ignorant and stupid? Did you do any research on HIV, it's history, how it came into existence? African's need to start reading books and stop displaying copious amounts of ignorance on the internet.
. . . u wanna hide knowledge from a blackman, hide it in a book
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Fash20: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2013
I cant believ this because computer virus is not a livin being.A software created to damage d OS of a computer now affecting human.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by naptu2: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2013
Fash20: I cant believ this because computer virus is not a livin being.A software created to damage d OS of a computer now affecting human.

It's not designed to affect man directly. There are various devices that are implanted into humans. These devices include and may in future include identification microchips, brain implants (for alzheimers, stroke, etc), heart pacemakers, etc.

The question is, what would happen if one of these devices gets infected with a computer virus?
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by moshoodn(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2013
docjuli:

I am at angle 180. What about you?

Angle 270 +- 90.

Thats a great deal of flexibility, isn't it?
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by seye15627(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2013
docjuli:

na true o ma broda, nothing is permanent except physical death. Inserting chip into someone body even sound silly not to talk of head, my power house.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Meky7: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: Jobless Nigga!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.