Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop (804 Views)

The Benefits Of Setting Up An Online Office Via Website Setup For Organizations / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network / Domain Name Needed For Headtie/Gele Online Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by rozayx5(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi , i think this is the right place to post this.

I have been thinking of diversifying into Online retail and you know this needs a good website, with all the necessary functionalities in place to succeed.

I would like to know the estimated cost of getting such a website ( like Konga ), and if possible drop contact details
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
If you don't get any response here, let me know and I will direct you on where to get it, but do note that it's a continuous process. You will need an in-house web developer...

rozayx5: Hi , i think this is the right place to post this.

I have been thinking of diversifying into Online retail and you know this needs a good website, with all the necessary functionalities in place to succeed.

I would like to know the estimated cost of getting such a website ( like Konga ), and if possible drop contact details
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by spikesC(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Send us
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by spikesC(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Send us a mail: support at spikesinteractive.com
Or call 08035553259

We'll give you a detailed proposal and possible costs for other things
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rozay... You got one already.

The guy is good!
spikes C: Send us a mail: support at spikesinteractive.com
Or call 08035553259

We'll give you a detailed proposal and possible costs for other things
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by spikesC(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
2s£xy:

The guy is good!

Thanks for the recommendation, really appreciate cool
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by rozayx5(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2013
spikes C:

Thanks for the recommendation, really appreciate cool

ok will contact, thanks
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by rozayx5(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2013
2s£xy:

The guy is good!

2sexy nah here you dey shocked shocked
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by spikesC(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2013
rozayx5:

ok will contact, thanks

Ok, am waiting
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2013
Like MTN, I follow you everywhere you go.

OMO, I think forex will be March next year thing as e b say here na bad network for all service providers. I will just manage what I can find.
rozayx5:

2sexy nah here you dey shocked shocked
Re: Need A Complete Cost Analysis Of Setting Up An Online Shop by DAPMAN601: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello, i have a job I have developed and want to sell like konga.com...contact me pohema1987@gmail.com, or call 08132409600.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Hosting Company Like Now Free Of Charge / 6 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog:must Read For Bloggers / Can Videos Be Downloaded From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.