Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (48557 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Dankarara(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Back den in my final year in skul, my ex sudenly deprived me of ha punany all in d name of ha becoming holy.after 3months of endurance, i caught ha unclad in bed wit ha aunty's BF arround 1:am only for ha to tel me dat she only came to deliver a message for ha aunty. Na so i run kia kia out of d 5yrs relationship. thou she came beging but i no fit trust ha again o!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Shugamania(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Few weeks to Val -
''I dont celebrate valentine's day, it's meaningless to me. I celebrate love everyday''

I later found out say na big wash.
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
*Sorry for derailin*Plss...any1 hu knws a link to get a workn GOAL.com app for bb shud quote abhhhg...plzzz help!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
funny topic, keep them coming grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by caukerzee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Valerhreek: *Sorry for derailin*Plss...any1 hu knws a link to get a workn GOAL.com app for bb shud quote abhhhg...plzzz help!
go get a droid or i0S and say bye limited apps problem.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Please please please#picks up PASystem#This thread is very funny grin grin .Noticed a high percentage of lies comes froxM ladies who claim to be virgin grin cheesy cheesy.ewwwww chimooo.Ladies abeg if you are no longer a virgin please no lie abeg cos na very stupid and foolish lie grin angry cheesy .You are not alone as each day the forbidden fruit is being consumed tongue .I can imagine my bobo telling me ''Lyn,I don't want you anymore,I want a virgin..." grin .I wud just step aside with this "bia Nnam,I gwaharicha ka mkpuramu, I will be waiting for you,just hope d next punnany won't swallow ,your whole body" cheesy Biko kwa!

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
lynpetra: Please please please#picks up PASystem#This thread is very funny grin grin .Noticed a high percentage of lies comes froxM ladies who claim to be virgin grin cheesy cheesy.ewwwww chimooo.Ladies abeg if you are no longer a virgin please no lie abeg cos na very stupid and foolish lie grin angry cheesy .You are not alone as each day the forbidden fruit is being consumed tongue .I can imagine my bobo telling me ''Lyn,I don't want you anymore,I want a virgin..." grin .I wud just step aside with this "bia Nnam,I gwaharicha ka mkpuramu, I will be waiting for you,just hope d next punnany won't swallow ,your whole body" cheesy Biko kwa!

wtf is dis one sayyn

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
caukerzee: go get a droid or i0S and say bye limited apps problem.
I askd for a link tho
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Valerhreek: wtf is dis one sayyn

First remove your blindfold,then sanitize your brain.Make sure u use hypo.It does wonders on my pit toilet!

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
lynpetra:

First remove your blindfold,then sanitize your brain.Make sure u use hypo.It does wonders on my pit toilet!
lOL...sure it does
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by kayles: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Well thrs been a lot of lies frm my exs.
Babe: i need to go visit my aunty in town for d weeknd.
Me: sure
She comes back on a sunday evenin, by nite fall i wanna Bleep
Babe: i'm very tired, my aunt made me do her chores
Me: 'holds tot' sure
Nxt mornin
Babe: i'm sorry abt last nite
Me: no big deal, we gotta talk doe.
Babe: whats dat
Me: I need some space, if u know wat i mean.
She was tired because she was doin it all wknd
Anoda ex sidechick durin nysc. She takes me on a visit to 1 of d lg director's official residence, being d CLO. After a short chat, d man likes me n decides to buy me beer(so we left for a pub). After a few bottles we were gonna leave so i decided to take a piss, dat was when i overhrd dem
Man: are u followin me home 2nite?
Girl: haba dpm(the man), my frnd is here now
Man: tot u'd find an excuse to tell him anyway some other day
The nxt day
Me: dat man was nice
Babe: can u imagine dat man askin me to follow him home lastnite
Me:'smilin in my tots' i guess he likes u
Babe: all dis northerners think dey can bed vry woman dey like to.
Me: chuckles
I still bleep her wella b4 her POP, since it was notin serz
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Olaposij(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Valerhreek: *Sorry for derailin*Plss...any1 hu knws a link to get a workn GOAL.com app for bb shud quote abhhhg...plzzz help!
Try scoremobile its on bb world and its better than goal.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2013
naija girls nd lie
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Onila onila ...come here
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 1:12am On Jul 04, 2013
Valerhreek: wtf is dis one sayyn

LOL

Blame it on mcdowell's
Na so she be undecided
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by born2boink(m): 3:21am On Jul 04, 2013
Girls lie everyday, that why I always tell them I am not rich and don't have money before dating, if I call them next day, my phone won't be pick . I look up,look down, kongi grip I find better brothel to Bleep. No point in me lying to Bleep them except one babe wey chop my money and no wan give me kitty, I have to lied of 20k prromise to her before she give me kitty,if not for the lie promise she wouldn't have give me the kitty.. She finally run away when I told her I have no 20k to give her, I have no 20k for her. Remember you chop my money wella, so we no owe each other. Since then she don't bother about me,me self no get time bother about her, if one get say she smart, no bi myside, hold your pussy,I hold my dick, Bleep others, I Bleep others too.shikenah
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2013
born2fuck: Girls lie everyday, that why I always tell them I am not rich and don't have money before dating, if I call them next day, my phone won't be pick . I look up,look down, kongi grip I find better brothel to Bleep. No point in me lying to Bleep them except one babe wey chop my money and no wan give me kitty, I have to lied of 20k prromise to her before she give me kitty,if not for the lie promise she wouldn't have give me the kitty.. She finally run away when I told her I have no 20k to give her, I have no 20k for her. Remember you chop my money wella, so we no owe each other. Since then she don't bother about me,me self no get time bother about her, if one get say she smart, no bi myside, hold your pussy,I hold my dick, Bleep others, I Bleep others too.shikenah
Born2fuck haba!!!!!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2013
190:

LOL

Blame it on mcdowell's
Na so she be undecided

Lol grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2013
born2fuck: Girls lie everyday, that why I always tell them I am not rich and don't have money before dating, if I call them next day, my phone won't be pick . I look up,look down, kongi grip I find better brothel to Bleep. No point in me lying to Bleep them except one babe wey chop my money and no wan give me kitty, I have to lied of 20k prromise to her before she give me kitty,if not for the lie promise she wouldn't have give me the kitty.. She finally run away when I told her I have no 20k to give her, I have no 20k for her. Remember you chop my money wella, so we no owe each other. Since then she don't bother about me,me self no get time bother about her, if one get say she smart, no bi myside, hold your pussy,I hold my dick, Bleep others, I Bleep others too.shikenah

grin cheesy grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Olaposij:
Try scoremobile its on bb world and its better than goal.
ok..tnks!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Adufaye(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2013
E get dis babe wey I dy trip 4! 4 ma area sha......I don dy fine way 2 get her number on username 4 any social site,nt knwin dis babe don dy my 2go list 4 like 2month lol,na until 1day wey I upload 1 of my pix wey show my face well,na she say she knw me na! Say I b mama so so pikin na I say yeap o!(B4 we knw say we knw each oda we don dy se.x chat online sha! She dy always feel Hot) omo na me start toastin she con leta accpt 2wks after! Oya con see lamba wey babe giv me!
Me: dis 1 wey u like se.x chat so much,I bliv say u no b V
Babe: am stil a virgin,just dat wen am alone I feel Hot nd wen am se.x chatin I feel in d mood,I wil just masterbate,am scared of hvin se.x due 2 d pain nd pregnancy
Me: don't u hv an ex?
Babe: I do!
Me: so he didn't se.x u?
Babe: yes he didn't,bt we do smooch witout cloth,nd he fingers me when eva I visit him
Me: seriously!!! "I begin tink weitin she tel me,even wen I try finger ma ex wer b V dat year no enta,na I quickly tel her make she pay me visit 4 weekend

Babe show we begin smooch na I put my 1 finger,e swallow am,put 2 finger e size am,nodody begin tel me 2 unzip,na I login o! No bleed nutin nutin,1,2,3 rounds madam stil wan go 4th round,as I say make I start d fourth round na I fone begin ring,her mama dy cal her!
LOL lord of lamba
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by lolaluv1(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2013
lynpetra: Please please please#picks up PASystem#This thread is very funny grin grin .Noticed a high percentage of lies comes froxM ladies who claim to be virgin grin cheesy cheesy.ewwwww chimooo.Ladies abeg if you are no longer a virgin please no lie abeg cos na very stupid and foolish lie grin angry cheesy .You are not alone as each day the forbidden fruit is being consumed tongue .I can imagine my bobo telling me ''Lyn,I don't want you anymore,I want a virgin..." grin .I wud just step aside with this "bia Nnam,I gwaharicha ka mkpuramu, I will be waiting for you,just hope d next punnany won't swallow ,your whole body" cheesy Biko kwa!

ki ki ki ki ki!
cheesycheesy
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by PRINZELG(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

How did he manage to let those words escape him. I would have shot his ass grin
tah shot which ass...who lie pass gals...
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by lolaluv1(f): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Shugamania: Few weeks to Val -
''I dont celebrate valentine's day, it's meaningless to me. I celebrate love everyday''

I later found out say na big wash.
undecided

ha ha ha ha ha!
Na so!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by onila(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Onila onila ...come here
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
i went to visit him on a Sunday afternoon after service ie 2pm. We were watchin a movie and chatting, around 4pm he took his bath, brushed his teeth, dressed up and even sprayed perf. when I asked him where he was heading to, he replied, let me go and withdraw some money from the ATM, im coming. i left his house around 6pm and he neva returned till then. Anyways he was still asking me out and i was doing shakara so he probably went to meet a better fish since i was dullin shocked
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Adufaye(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Liciouslucy: i went to visit him on a Sunday afternoon after service ie 2pm. We were watchin a movie and chatting, around 4pm he took his bath, brushed his teeth, dressed up and even sprayed perf. when I asked him where he was heading to, he replied, let me go and withdraw some money from the ATM, im coming. i left his house around 6pm and he neva returned till then. Anyways he was still asking me out and i was doing shakara so he probably went to meet a better fish since i was dullin shocked
eyah nd u con vex say u lose am
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
onila:
duh read the topic
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by sakaguchi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Liciouslucy: i went to visit him on a Sunday afternoon after service ie 2pm. We were watchin a movie and chatting, around 4pm he took his bath, brushed his teeth, dressed up and even sprayed perf. when I asked him where he was heading to, he replied, let me go and withdraw some money from the ATM, im coming. i left his house around 6pm and he neva returned till then. Anyways he was still asking me out and i was doing shakara so he probably went to meet a better fish since i was dullin shocked
That's good for you.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by fredopayee(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Na one of my ex den.... She told me she never dey nak akpako nah. So one day, she paid me a visit. I dey in d mood, so we hustle am well. As her bobby don compot, d thing flat like sliced bread. I no even get apetite to chop again... Na so d relashionship take go!!!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^^ You are bad tongue
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by obi2012: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Lol

SniperInADiaper: ^^^^ You are bad tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Love An Igbo Man / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.