Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Waec Exams Always Leak - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Exams Always Leak (2824 Views)

Latest Waec Ranking Of Best Schools In Waec Exams / Are First Finishers In Exams Always Right? / Failed WAEC Exams Repeatedly.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Exams Always Leak by agb(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2008
In the face of the recent cancellation of some WAEC papers, I'm doing a report on exam malpractices pegged at WAEC exams. Woul;d appreciate yiu discourse on this subject. Info on the actors, the players, how they go about their game, and practical suggestion to stem it would be most helpful.

It seems Nigeri is the country most plagued with this continued cheating, Any knowledge of what obtains in Gambia, Ghana, Sierraleone, and Liberia,

Do you have any experience either as a victim, victor, or curous observer of this act, of the perpetrators, and how they carry out their schemes that you are willing to share. please educate me and many other nairalanders,
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 25, 2008
in fact it is particularly pathetic. my friend told me the day they were to write the maths that almost all the students in that school had the answers to the mathematics. i think all the papers of this years ssce should be cancelled. i wrote last years ssce and i passsed well with my brain. i studied hard to make 4 B's,4C's and one d7, and i would not like to see another person vheat to surpass me.
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by Suntemi(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2008
holamiday:

in fact it is particularly pathetic. my friend told me the day they were to write the maths that almost all the students in that school had the answers to the mathematics. i think all the papers of this years ssce should be cancelled. i wrote last years ssce and i passsed well with my brain. i studied hard to make 4 B's,4C's and one d7, and i would not like to see another person vheat to surpass me.

O boy U re heartless o, How can u talk like that. WAEC should cancel all the papers? I'm sure none of ur relatives is taking the exam.
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by holythug(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2008
den an amendment shd b considered
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by luxiry(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2008
holamide is not every body that can read and understand so don t say what u just said if u want the waec people to cancel the exam is just because non of ur relatives is writting the papers,which parent will like to pay a huge amount of money and at the end of the day everything will be a bad result, so pls guy talk less
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by luxiry(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2008
sun_temi i agree with u jare the guy is so heartless
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by SPVano(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2008
On the day Chemistry was written, My friend showed me a question paper and when the exams started, I was amazed to see the questions I had seen earlier were 100% CORRECT!
The same happened on Maths day!
What is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by luxiry(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2008
guy but dont lie u did collect it from him insnt it ,see to be sincere its not our blame it the waecss cos if dey dont sell it out there will be know of we getting it angry angry angry angry
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by Suntemi(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2008
luxiry:

guy but don't lie u did collect it from him insnt it ,see to be sincere its not our blame it the waecss because if dey don't sell it out there will be know of we getting it angry angry angry angry

Thk you. U get sense leave them make dem dey yarn trash.
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by Kedro(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2011
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by Kedro(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2011
Re: Waec Exams Always Leak by Onuohasworld(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2011
jamb leaked codedly last year, my friend brought it, i confirmed it, he is actually planning to make serious money dis time, exam biz na good biz ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Ebsu Admission List / Post Utme Update Fedpoffa / Graphic Pix Of An Accident On Nppc Iworoko Road Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.