Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria (36864 Views)

Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution / Video : P-square Teaches Toolz And Ebuka How To Dance Alingo / Prostitution Offered As A 'professional Course' In Spanish Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by betrani(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Judge not...your own sister and mum could be giving it up for free to men in the hood....does it make them better?
only a family of wayward people think every family is wayward! And only criminals think crime is fun!

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by crackhaus: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
angry angryWho says prostitution needs to be legalized before i can get me some Lebanese hoochie...besides legalizing the 'profession' is a lost cause in a country with very high religious and moral standards(in mouth only). lipsrsealed
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by obeleking(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=jackbauersballs]I agree with this....

My Forays to Hamburg and Amsterdam showed me how prostitution is a lucrative industry when managed properly within set Government Guidelines

If prostitution is legalised in Naija, I fully intend to open the best brothel possible populated with the sweetest biggest booty bytches money can buy...[/q

I BELIEVE WE CAN MAKE A GOOD PARTNER,LEAVE ALL THESE HIPPO WEY FULL NAIRALAND MAKE WE YARN BETTER THING.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
betrani: only a family of wayward people think every family is wayward!

Again, you are judging...

You do not know me or my family. Your moralistic vituperations are lost on me.

Judge not,brother...

.remember that Alcohol was once illegal in the USA while Cannabis/Cocaine were once legal...Moral attitudes will always change over time.

Judge not...
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
I am with Ebuka on this.. Man must wack, same way wey man must FUUCCK!!

If we legalize this matter, regulate it and tax it, everybody will be happier. The Prostitutes would stop being exploited. It will remove the criminal side from it.

Also, they should legalize Egbo.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by kakakibuy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
I agree with him. He should understand though that the Nigerian society isn't ready for this sort of discussions. Prostitutes are treated as outcasts and yet their clients are Nigerians from the same society. Ebuka should just leave the matter. We are not ready to face the truth.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by crackhaus: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
mitey: Whether legalized or not, it remains one of the hottest items on sale. This guy should stop making noise joor.

Btw, only losers patronize prostitutes. A real man always knows how to get the classy ladies FOR FREE cool
Are you okay at all? Does a loser with money not garner more respect than a 'real man'(whatever that means to you) with an empty pocket? Don't bother answering, I already know what you think
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
obiajurum25: I am very sure he is patronizing this prostitutes that is the reason he is saying we should not use the Church to judge rather we should use our human sense which does not give the right result. The bible says your body is the temple of the living God. Keep it and give the maker the glory.

Small minded person.. angry

Wole soyinka also was against the banning of homosexuality, I guess he is also gay..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sure ngga, let's start with your female family members.

Let's make them legal prostitution first kiss

Nigerians are messed up. So, make homosexuality illegal, byt legalize prostitution? okay

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
obiajurum25: I am very sure he is patronizing this prostitutes that is the reason he is saying we should not use the Church to judge rather we should use our human sense which does not give the right result. The bible says your body is the temple of the living God. Keep it and give the maker the glory.

Nigerians! Always running to the Bible when its convenient
*in eldee's voice * is it your body ??
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
I concur...this will also lead to a crash in market prices grin grin grin.

On a more serious note, our problem as a society is just hypocrisy.

Reminds me of Wyclef's Perfect Gentleman lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Godogwu: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013

He doesn't have to patronize prostitutes to support its legalization. I totally agree with him; its the person's body no?... How is it your buisness if they use their body to make a living. After all strippers are legal in most parts of the world so why is being a prostitute illegal. It really doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
The prostitution industry need to be monitored by the government.
The government needs to provide a structure for this lucrative industry. Prostitutes will also pay tax to the government, since a lot of politicians have so much money to spend. wink
Apparently Nigerian men can't do without it. smiley Why not device a means to help their itch in a legalized way, before they rape their children and non children? wink I believe prostitutes are a service to the nation because of this reason.
Set up governmental agencies with CCTV's that account for every prostitute. Each prostitute must be registered to these agencies, and each solicitor must go through these channels and it must be recorded!!! Everyone who's in need for prostitutes must go through this channel.
Soliciting for sex outside these channels should be made illegal and criminalized.
I believe the chances of using prostitutes for ritualistic purposes would reduce as well.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
It's with his same reasoning that people tried to make prostitution legal in San Francisco after voting on it some years back. Unfortunately, they failed.

The biggest concerns are health and prostitution-related crimes. People do it regardless. Making it legal and regulated could curb the negative numbers associated with it. It's illegal now but no one cracks down on it. I agree with him.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Baaby: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yes, to avoid 50yrs old man raping 7yrs old child. cry
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by bornosheikh: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Even in developed countries like the US...STOP DERE.

It is obvious you have never been to the US
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by teniyi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
No sense in this!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by God4memi: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
We never can tell. May be the guy is a product ooof prostitution. Good work 4 his wife and daughters. May GOD help him.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Ijawboi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
What's the difference between prostitution and premarital sex??

Religious people...
Sin na sin..
Legalise prostitution and abortion joor

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
this guy must be a dog

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
All the UNILAG, UNIPORT, OSU runz girls, Abuja big girlz, must be registered! If you can ply the trade you should be proud of yourself. All the big boys, Abuja big boyz, Lagos big boyz, politicians must go through a governmental agency. All taxable by the government. wink

Everything outside this must be criminalized.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by coded65(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ebuka,! Ebuka!!Ebuka!!! (How many times did i call yu? Yu dey fall my hand.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by nsgee14(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
d guy reads his books blindly.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Badt guy. grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by victorD3: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2013

He's wants it legalized so the cost will drop

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by jendell: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na wah
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na wa o! See people for nairaland abeg! I was initially thinking people were going to oppose or criticize as usual but to my greatest suprise, pple are backing this poo. Na wa o. JESUS have mercy on you all

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Ribaman(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
The young man has a point, put aside the hyper-religious pretensions of us Nigerians.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by kolamilan(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
betrani: How would u feel drinkin champaigne bought with d money ur mama or sister sold her pussssssy for?
FALLS FROM EWEDU TREE!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good idea!

They will be made to register with the govt and get licenses b4 they can practice their trade, and also, made to undergo HIV test and tests for other STI's so as to guarantee the safety of their customers.
Also, their licenses will be renewable subject to them undergoing the routine tests; and they also will be made to pay tax which will be a nice source of revenue for the govt.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
This eediot needs a suker-punch.. bleeping seeking attention!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) / Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.