Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water (46682 Views)

(photos)men Cut Anaconda Open To Find A Pitbull / Man Videos Himself Being Swallowed By An Anaconda, Records The Whole Thing!!! / Anaconda Vs Mongoose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2013
Geez man! WTF? This pix was shared on Google+ by Reg Saddler and it beats my imagination what people do, i mean how extreme they go. This is more than passion...this is the peak of pushing and doing what you believe in. A picture is more than a thousand voice......but this pix has a million story in it.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?

14 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2013
extraflyfineboy: Geez man! WTF? This pix was shared on Google+ by Reg Saddler and it beats my imagination what people do, i mean how extreme they go. This is more than passion...this is the peak of pushing and doing what you believe in. A picture is more than a thousand voice......but this pix has a million story in it.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?

THIS POST IS COURTSY BEYOND BORDERS VIA htp://umehoma..com

3 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
in the last few days i heard of a guy riding on a great white shark fin and another riding on a whale shark fin..........madness at its peak (although a whale shark is not that as dangerous as these)!

2 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by mcevans1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Damn shocked That guy was too close in the first picture

6 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by MillionDollars: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wat does it teach us nau
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by cashkid18(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
wow!!ist tym on front page...bt is dt anoconda?dt diver is madt
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by idy15: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
OH MAN, AND IT'S ALIVE, SEE JOKE OH
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Wendyslim(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wah ooooo, see liver Abeg. Dis oyinbo pple no too value dir life ooooo, if d anaconda attack am Fah

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by nelskals(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
this is something else , if i see this kind thing na die me go die before the snake go even come close ...................

2 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
science
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by sexymoma(f): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
WARNING: Dont try this in Nigeria, Else you might end up in six feet.
White Men Animals are nice and composed even niger rat dey mis-behave grin

40 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by olapluto(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
But who took the guy's picture? That is the person most at risk.

2 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by nitlad: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
extraflyfineboy:

Who then took these pictures, if the diver is the one snapping the snake? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lawd have mercy. Hope I can sleep dis nite?

3 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by moulin: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Are such this gul is alright, abi them tell am for him villa say e go soon die?

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by yuncka: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oya na mek em com try am 4 Naija na. I bet even green snake no go pose 4 U lyk dis not 2 talk of giant snake.

U go complete Ur snapping 4 snake belle.

7 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by executinal(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
He is lucky that the Anaconda is not hungry, by now he could have made headline grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Siga: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Found another thing I will never do ...

7 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by egift(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Me I hate snakes. If I see or hear about the snake in a particular water. That will be the last time you see me swimming there. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by gunpoint(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Damn!
Making fp with my nokia 3310 is harder dan I tot. lipsrsealed
Stil to God be the glory, we did it! grin
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by binhozie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
I thought the second to the last pic was the snake with the photographer in his stomach...the last pic was a relief

2 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by AbuMikey(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
BrB
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
LEVIATHAN

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by moulin: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Are such this guy is alright? abi them tell am for him villa say e go soon die?
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by chibuike67(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
This people the risk their life for fun or is this their ocupation?
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by dridowu: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fotochop

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by enobong18: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
*running*
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by wellmax(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Come oo, who dey snap the diver?

4 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by grandstar(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why didn't he grab it?! That is what I would have called spectacular! Why?

2 Likes

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by freecocoa(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wetin dey there kwanu?undecided

If to say na me I go carry the snake out of the water with my bare hands sef.

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
No big deal. Anaconda is not a dangerous snake. It doesn't swallow humans. Don't mind ice cube's movie with Jennifer Lopez

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
The anaconda is tooo cute, so beautiful

*all that meat*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheep With 6 Legs Born In Niger State (Photos) / See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.