Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? (14232 Views)

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Timileyin1234(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
I will like to f*ck for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And before, I loved blogging for free
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by daewoorazer(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2016
peculiar3:
...playing guitar

Do u play tungba/highlife alot bro?
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by makelove2m(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2016
perfectchoice:
NONE. I WILL NEED MONEY FOR FEEDING? TRANSPPRTATION, HOUSE RENT, EVEN DATA PLAN .
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

Your bank account details pls
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by daewoorazer(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2016
makelove2m:

I hope u mean this really
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Aluweezy(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Sport broadcasting for a radio station
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Consray(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Computer tutor
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2016
2scorehigh:
I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

As for me, I know I will teach O level Mathematics for free!

What about you? What type of job(s) will you like to do for free?

Translations.....
I can translate for free...
As well as a volunteer teacher
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by nathan77(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
I Bleep for free. but Yoruba said " ise ofe ka koya" oya interpreter and compiler in the house over to you undecidedI Bleep for free. but Yoruba said " ise ofe ka koya" oya interpreter and compiler in the house over to you
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by makelove2m(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2016
daewoorazer:

I hope u mean this really

if only you are real, not scam, send your details , if not now later
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Xmen149(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2016
tech design and construction including robots cool
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by daewoorazer(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2016
makelove2m:

if only you are real, not scam, send your details , if not now later

I am not the person in question and I don't know him..... I only advocated for him

Jah bless
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by kekilika: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2016
Work in a cancer research Laboratory or lecture biotechnology for half of what I presently earn.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by kekilika: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Work in a cancer research Laboratory or lecture biotechnology for half of what I presently earn.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by jospepper(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2016
I can teach and train people on skills acquisition for free. I can also work with any NGO that seeks to empower people for free. I love helping people so I can do that for free too.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Chukazu: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2016
any job you can do for free is akin to where your destiny lies

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Bhuldoxxa(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2016
desiigner:
Probably s*x
Hmmmm... You should remix PANDA for free.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by bastian5050(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2016
I,would prefer to teacher both A level and o'level government and also humanitarian functions for IGO and NGO.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by obontami: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Doing nuru massage for fat ass ebony cuties and fcccking them after the massage. smiley
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Sunnylink(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
I Will like to cure HIV, CANCER, & HEPATITIS etc for free.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Toks2008(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Write and sing
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by profhezekiah: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
teaching and police
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by daxon001(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Singing smiley
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
I once worked for WHO for a very short time and it was an amazing experience moving from one rural area to the other as an Independent Monitor supervising Vaccinators (for Immunization plus day {IPD}) on their work done. It was an amazing experience and can do that again and again for free. I also love working with NGOs specialized in HIV/AIDS prevention.

yea... Im selling me out...... who needs me? smiley grin kiss
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by inyingisky(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow this is really an eye opener to were our destiny lies....welll as for me i can hold talk shows on raising girls standard on life for free all my life, be a crime detector or undercover agent, customer service, confidant to peoples woes, baby sit.....that all.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by sweetilicious(f): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sing.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Buhari's Job...

Free of charge!
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by chukzy4u(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Consray:
Computer tutor
I'd luv to learn
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2016
bastian5050:
I,would prefer to teacher both A level and o'level government and also humanitarian functions for IGO and NGO.

I wish u are in FCT
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
obontami:
Doing nuru massage for fat ass ebony cuties and fcccking them after the massage. smiley

Sugar Mummy Things
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by perfectchoice(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
makelove2m:

Lol
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by perfectchoice(f): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

It's obvious this one has no gift.

Trust me. I'm endow with so much talent.
Just been realistic
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
jospepper:
I can teach and train people on skills acquisition for free. I can also work with any NGO that seeks to empower people for free. I love helping people so I can do that for free too.

Location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Workforce Recruiting Management Trainees Aptitude Test / Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Vacancies @ Marie Stopes Nigeria - November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.