Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here (14389 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
If you've been posted to Oyo state, let's get to know each other here.

I'm Thonia, a foreign graduate and I'll be serving in Oyo State.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by kinkydamsel(f): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm Imoleayo...oyo here i come
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by omoajiri(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm Sen8or.
Architecture, OOU representer.
C U in camp on Tuesday.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hello, I am Samson O. Amandu, Industrial Chemistry, ABSU. my contacts are 08034372988, 07088405510. Pls i need yours. thanks
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by opeano(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
congrats to d new batch B corp members dt have been posted to oyo, am a batch A corp member and am servin in oyo. U may add me on whatsapp or 2go on 08038612568 for any info u may need.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kike.. History/International Relations. Obafemi Awolowo University.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oyo, here we come!!!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
I welcome the new otondos, Iseyin is an interesting experience,i hope u come all boxed up,cos the more the money,the more the fun. Wish you all the best.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls does anyone know how to get to Iseyin Camp from Lagos?

Also, what's the camp experience like? In terms of living conditions (Female Hostels)
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
ThoniaSlim: Pls does anyone know how to get to Iseyin Camp from Lagos?

Also, what's the camp experience like? In terms of living conditions (Female Hostels)

If you stay in Lag, was told there's a direct bus to camp from Iyana-Ipaja garage. ...

As per hostel.....well a friend that served @ Oyo and just passed out this month said d hostels r nothing to write home abt. sad. Generally, I guess the camp experience's gon be good tho. (Hopefully) cheesy
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
creamie: As per hostel.....well a friend that served @ Oyo and just passed out this month said d hostels r nothing to write home abt. sad. Generally, I guess the camp experience's gon be good tho. (Hopefully) cheesy
Most hostels and their toilets in NYSC camps are nothing to write home about.

My advice is that you arrive at the camp early like 23rd or 24th, so you can get a good and well ventilated room, a good foam/bed and also to complete your registration before the multitude arrives.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
What if I arrive on the 25th Morning?

How many hours drive is it to Iseyin from Lagos?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by franashi(f): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
ThoniaSlim: If you've been posted to Oyo state, let's get to know each other here.

. Hello I am frances,graduate of OOU psychology Dept and I will be serving in Oyo state
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by franashi(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
CrazyMan:
Most hostels and their toilets in NYSC camps are nothing to write home about.

My advice is that you arrive at the camp early like 23rd or 24th, so you can get a good and well ventilated room, a good foam/bed and also to complete your registration before the multitude arrives.
. Can I come to camp on the 24th,will I be allowed into the camp?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
franashi: . Can I come to camp on the 24th,will I be allowed into the camp?
Yes you would be allowed...its even advisable to come a day or two before the camp opens.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by boolet: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
creamie: Kike.. History/International Relations. Obafemi Awolowo University.

Hello kike, u must be a known person
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
boolet:

Hello kike, u must be a known person

Lool. I think I know u too. Former president, SHSN, yh?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Creamie i just have to log in Nairaland to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you Lol. I wish you a stress free service year. You people should go and create the way for us we will soon join you guys. Takia Dearie *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by boolet: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
creamie:

Lool. I think I know u too. Former president, SHSN, yh?

Sumffn like dat. We shd see in camp watsapp me on 08024322101
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
WinnieDPooh: @Creamie i just have to log in Nairaland to wish you a big CONGRATULATIONS Lol. I wish you a stress free service year. You people should go and create the way for us we will soon join you guys. Takia Dearie *winks*

Winnie dearie. Thanks a looooottt, God bless you. No problemo, expectn ya nov by God's grace. cheesy
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
boolet:

Sumffn like dat. We shd see in camp watsapp me on 08024322101

Alryty!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by toluls(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
I hope ya'll are doing good. Feels sooOoOooo good knowing am gonna be with lovely pple @ the Iseyin camp.

To those we've been together 4m the countdown, @creamie, @Cutiemay and others yet to join, feels gud to know we gon be at the same camp

@ThoniaSlim, feels gud to have you here. The camp is fairly aii, my sis served in OYO last year. Though it's mos def nowhere near a 1star hotel! (If there's any rating like that)

@franashi, rili? OOU? Psychology? Should know you then.

Ya'll should look out for me at the camp. I got a lot of stuffz planned out for the service year. Hoping to work closely with some intelligent pple i can share ideas with (business tinz).

We gotta be self empowered and financially independent before the end of our service year. That is to make sure we do not join the multitude of job seekers in the country. Hey! We have one year to plan and make it work, we can do it!

The name is Tolulope, aka TLS. Can't wait, the world is waiting for me!

Repping OOU (Bsc. Psychology)
#TeamOYO

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2013
I am Samson Odoemenam Amandu a.k.a daddington. Industrial Chemistry,ABSU. @thoniaslim, @cutiemay, @creamie, @kinkydamsel, @boolet and others. let's hook up ok. 08034372988, 07088405510. I need ur contacts pls to know how i can get to iseyin from ABSU
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 1:21am On Jun 22, 2013
EXPECTING.........!!!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by MrMiyagi(m): 1:46am On Jun 22, 2013
ThoniaSlim: If you've been posted to Oyo state, let's get to know each other here.

Depends on what part of Lagos u'll be going from...I'd be goin from iyana ipaja and basically that's d only route I knwm..and it involves crossing d express to the otherside and boarding a car or mini van going to iseyin...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by elebintin(f): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Yeah team Oyo here I come.I'm Olufunmilola frm OOU AGOIWOYE. I rep masscomm dept.See U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2013
PLS LET'S SHARE CONTACTS OK. 08034372988, 07088405510. Oyo state, eyin guys... baawo ni ooO? No Qualms!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2013
toluls:
To those we've been together 4m the countdown, @creamie, @Cutiemay and others yet to join, feels gud to know we gon be at the same camp

@ThoniaSlim, feels gud to have you here. The camp is fairly aii, my sis served in OYO last year. Though it's mos def nowhere near a 1star hotel! (If there's any rating like that)

Ya'll should look out for me at the camp. I got a lot of stuffz planned out for the service year. Hoping to work closely with some intelligent pple i can share ideas with (business tinz).

We gotta be self empowered and financially independent before the end of our service year. That is to make sure we do not join the multitude of job seekers in the country. Hey! We have one year to plan and make it work, we can do it!

#TeamOYO
We are on the same train then! #Team OOU and Oyo#

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2013
toluls: I hope ya'll are doing good. Feels sooOoOooo good knowing am gonna be with lovely pple @ the Iseyin camp.

#TeamOYO

Coolies. smiley. C ya in camp!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2013
daddington: I am Samson Odoemenam Amandu a.k.a daddington. Industrial Chemistry,ABSU. @thoniaslim, @cutiemay, @creamie, @kinkydamsel, @boolet and others. let's hook up ok. 08034372988, 07088405510. I need ur contacts pls to know how i can get to iseyin from ABSU

Heey. I rilly dunno aw to get to iseyin from ABSU. U cld ask peeps on the B13 thread. Ciao!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2013
G'morning fam!
Lekan, Philosophy, OYO-state.
Cutiemay, creamie, STolus, I c y'll

#TeamOOU.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2013
What if we create a BBM/whatsapp group. This will facilitate quick and easier dissemination of infos, ideas, thots etc. Besides, it'll completely be restricted to OYO corpers alone. We can create a beta n stronger relationships thru dis channel...

Just thinking tho..
What ya say?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / NYSC Defends Online Registration / C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.