Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (293958 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2013
elijahdre1:
Am Elijahdre and not ejirede biz2get.thks 4 your patronage
how mch for yu to deliver dz Fone to Abj..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rajgan4edu: yeah, nd does it come wit free memory card like d d1, also can u pls list d components of d phone? Everytin u c in d pack. Thank u.
all the content is already in the picture in this thread and it comes with 16gb onboard with memory card slot
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
this gionee e3 phone is really a cool phone, under heavy usage the battery life is really impressive for a 1800mah capacity, the phone runs on mt6589 chipset which is a more stable chip to it's predecessor the mt6577 and it's a quad core phone running on 1gb of ram, gionee made some pretty cool tweaking to the android 4.2 on the phone like the battery app that came preinstalled really helps in power consumption by reducing the CPU clock speed when idle and toggling data synchronization when idle as well, the phone also comes with an ota options which really is cool from gionee, camera is very impresive both in day light and when dark and comes with auto focus, the earphones are the does plug in the ear type which is not really my take but it delivers some pretty good sounds, the screen protector that came with the phone is not preinstalled lije those of tecno and Co you will have to install the screen protector your self, phone is pretty light in weight and super slim even slimmer than the galaxy s4
overall verdict the phone is a good buy and I would recommend elijahdre as a reliable source
to root the phone wasn't easy but I was able to over come it with the help of motochopper

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lawalmd: this gionee e3 phone is really a cool phone, under heavy usage the battery life is really impressive for a 1800mah capacity, the phone runs on mt6589 chipset which is a more stable chip to it's predecessor the mt6577 and it's a quad core phone running on 1gb of ram, gionee made some pretty cool tweaking to the android 4.2 on the phone like the battery app that came preinstalled really helps in power consumption by reducing the CPU clock speed when idle and toggling data synchronization when idle as well, the phone also comes with an ota options which really is cool from gionee, camera is very impresive both in day light and when dark and comes with auto focus, the earphones are the does plug in the ear type which is not really my take but it delivers some pretty good sounds, the screen protector that came with the phone is not preinstalled lije those of tecno and Co you will have to install the screen protector your self, phone is pretty light in weight and super slim even slimmer than the galaxy s4
overall verdict the phone is a good buy and I would recommend elijahdre as a reliable source
to root the phone wasn't easy but I was able to over come it with the help of motochopper

Seconded!!!! Bro motochotopper explain

I can't believe I went out without taking charger with me since morning after church and I still came back with 46% I will upload proff later...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Yuu seen this??

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2013
And this

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
biz2get: And this
is that the defualt UI of the E3??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
TheTega: is that the defualt UI of the E3??

Yes
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sanjose(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please can sumone kindly tell me what rooting does to this fone and the benefits...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by stevalos555: 2:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Rajgan4edu: yeah, nd does it come wit free memory card like d d1, also can u pls list d components of d phone? Everytin u c in d pack. Thank u.
Pls anyone knows how to root gionee infinity G1? Please I need your help. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DavesTown: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2013
Elijahdre. Abeg how much do you sell d Elife E3?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Danniey: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lawalmd: this gionee e3 phone is really a cool phone, under heavy usage the battery life is really impressive for a 1800mah capacity, the phone runs on mt6589 chipset which is a more stable chip to it's predecessor the mt6577 and it's a quad core phone running on 1gb of ram, gionee made some pretty cool tweaking to the android 4.2 on the phone like the battery app that came preinstalled really helps in power consumption by reducing the CPU clock speed when idle and toggling data synchronization when idle as well, the phone also comes with an ota options which really is cool from gionee, camera is very impresive both in day light and when dark and comes with auto focus, the earphones are the does plug in the ear type which is not really my take but it delivers some pretty good sounds, the screen protector that came with the phone is not preinstalled lije those of tecno and Co you will have to install the screen protector your self, phone is pretty light in weight and super slim even slimmer than the galaxy s4

Pls teach us how to root this device
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
This fone Good o menh
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by malone5923(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
What's the current price of the elife e3 and e5 in Lagos?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
malone5923: What's the current price of the elife e3 and e5 in Lagos?
e5 is not yet out in Nigeria
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
all the content is already in the picture in this thread and it comes with 16gb onboard with memory card slot
Does sim 2 support 3g?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
Does sim 2 support 3g hspa+?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
TrebleChamp: Does sim 2 support 3g hspa+?

yet to confirm sim 1 because i need to cut it to micro sim but sim 2 support 3g hspa+
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
4peace:

yet to confirm sim 1 because i need to cut it to micro sim but sim 2 support 3g hspa+
If sim 2 support 3g hspa+, then sim 1 will definitely support it. How wud you rate the Ba3? Thanks man.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
TrebleChamp: If sim 2 support 3g hspa+, then sim 1 will definitely support it. How wud you rate the Ba3? Thanks man.
When you see 1800mah in the specs you will run but I won't lie to you the battery life is OK it reminded of my Nokia c7 atleast for educated guys but for gamer and jobless pls keep off but for gamer that has job its OK
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Good news gionee just released update for e3 available for India for now.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gionee Elife E3 OTA Update now available in India, other countries to follow suit
Upgrade your ELIFE E3 software over the air.
Updates include:
1. Camera:
(1) Picture Clear (background)
(2) Best Picture
(3) 12 Levels of Beauty Effects
(4) MAV (take a photo by multi-angle)
2. The WEATHER
3. GAME ZONE: Increase the local cache
4. Online wallpaper
5. Add applications as du battery;
GioneeXender
6. New themes
163MB total size!!!

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2013
TrebleChamp: If sim 2 support 3g hspa+, then sim 1 will definitely support it. How wud you rate the Ba3? Thanks man.

Confirmed now both have 3g H+
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by milee: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Lawalmd:
Please,it will be helpful is you can list the content as expected in the elife3 pack. l especially would like to know if it comes with powerbank.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Silverman42(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2013
biz2get: Yuu seen this
Bro, please is this phone really 16gb internal memory because one of ur screenshots read about 2gb internal?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Silverman42(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2013
biz2get: Yuu seen this??
This one precisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.