Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (293990 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
milee:
Sorry,l disturbe,does it have loud speaker and how is that too.l later asked also to know if it is sold with extra sd card.
NO! It does not cum with an extra SD card.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Plz how much is the Gpad G2 and the E6?
Gpad G2 is 32k
am yet to see the E6 anywhere though.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
mehn FIFA12 sweet, any phone wer no fit handle am without bug na crap
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Godvilla: Gpad G2 is 32k
am yet to see the E6 anywhere though.

And from a professional point of view Mr.Godvilla, is the Gpad g2 better than the A+? (NB: not trying to cause troble,just want a professional view)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

And from a professional point of view Mr.Godvilla, is the Gpad g2 better than the A+? (NB: not trying to cause troble,just want a professional view)
Gpad G2 is more or less a Phablet. Both devices hav their pros and cons.
What i enjoyed much about the Gpad is its powerful bat3. Iv not handled it dat much as i did the Tecno F7.
To be sincere with u, tecno did not impress me with the F7... I was expecting much sturdy hardware specs 4rm the F7.
Conclusion: if u nid a sturdy pahblet go for the Gpad and if u nid a phone dat can handle ur basic smartphone needs, go for Tecno.
But if u are a game freak, i'll advice u walk pass the F7.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Godvilla: Gpad G2 is more or less a Phablet. Both devices hav their pros and cons.
What i enjoyed much about the Gpad is its powerful bat3. Iv not handled it dat much as i did the Tecno F7.
To be sincere with u, tecno did not impress me with the F7... I was expecting much sturdy hardware specs 4rm the F7.
Conclusion: if u nid a sturdy pahblet go for the Gpad and if u nid a phone dat can handle ur basic smartphone needs, go for Tecno.
But if u are a game freak, i'll advice u walk pass the F7.

I woulda loved to press on the F7 but I don't wanna be the bad egg that'll derail this nice thread.

Thanks for your candid opinion.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
For lack of better thing to do, I read a review of the E3 and I was impressed. http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/gionee-elife-e3-review-382667

I read somewhere about the story of the advent of Tecno into the Nigerian market and I was wondering if those big guys in Ikeja cannot link up with someone in China to have the makers of Gionee set up shop here in Nigeria. An increased presence will be good for everyone. I've recommended the A+ to people because they kept asking me what will happen if they have to repair it. That's something I'll love to have Gionee do. Imagine what that will do to the smartphone market in Nigeria.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by popplm(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
This stupid Gorrila or Godvilla will come to ask question here and come back to F7 thread to write rubbish as if he is an ambassador of Gionee in Nigeria..Dick head!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
popplm: This stupid Gorrila or Godvilla will come to ask question here and come back to F7 thread to write rubbish as if he is an ambassador of Gionee in Nigeria..Dick head!

Dude!!! Seriously!!! Did you have to be vulgar to make a point?....its's not Nice...not nice at all!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
mcgboye: For lack of better thing to do, I read a review of the E3 and I was impressed. http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/gionee-elife-e3-review-382667

I read somewhere about the story of the advent of Tecno into the Nigerian market and I was wondering if those big guys in Ikeja cannot link up with someone in China to have the makers of Gionee set up shop here in Nigeria. An increased presence will be good for everyone. I've recommended the A+ to people because they kept asking me what will happen if they have to repair it. That's something I'll love to have Gionee do. Imagine what that will do to the smartphone market in Nigeria.

That is one of my reservations concerning gionee. No doubt thay have good phones with mouth-watering specs but what about after-sales services. If they can work on that, trust me its gonna be a Different ball game entirely in smarphone market in Nigeria.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
popplm: This stupid Gorrila or Godvilla will come to ask question here and come back to F7 thread to write rubbish as if he is an ambassador of Gionee in Nigeria..Dick head!
u are an Eddiot..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Dude!!! Seriously!!! Did you have to be vulgar to make a point?....its's not Nice...not nice at all!!
LOL cheesy let the kid be. Btw, he didnt make any point @ all... U can vividly see 4rm his post he's not been a follower of this thread. Just another hater/fan boy.
I think he feels kinda nausea, so allow him throw up the rubbish in him. After which, he'll lick up his vomit and quietly leave dis thread or 9raland!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
back to serious matter johr..

i ordered for a gionee e5 today.. not in naija tho..

will the standyby battery saving on dis gionee be good?? like if i put down my phone over d night with a battery charge of like 60%.. will i still wake up d following day to see d same 60%.. or somthing lesser??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: back to serious matter johr..

i ordered for a gionee e5 today.. not in naija tho..

will the standyby battery saving on dis gionee be good?? like if i put down my phone over d night with a battery charge of like 60%.. will i still wake up d following day to see d same 60%.. or somthing lesser??
Most definately sumtin lesser but not less dan 55%

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Is this not the same guy i saw disgracing himself on F7 thread?
Seriously, guy... U are a disappointment.
Inbetween, iv not seen any question 4rm godvilla on this thread as stipulated by u.
Just grow up dude..... Use ur leisure tym 4 sumfin more profitable

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Gravitizer: Is this not the same guy i saw disgracing himself on F7 thread?
Inbetween, iv not seen any question 4rm godvilla on this thread as stipulated by u.
bro.. pls dnt quote d mofo.. for less derail.. just ignore him like he never existed.. thnz bro..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Gravitizer: Is this not the same guy i saw disgracing himself on F7 thread?
Gracias mucho!
He's just had a bad i guess wink
Lets move on and talk about sumfin of more benefits to everybody not only on dis thread but dis board as a whole. Am sure sum guest wuld like to get more info...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2013
The thing that I like 'bout this Gionee e3 (though I'm not a user) is the 16gb on board memory and comes with a MC slot?....at the price of 'bout 35k? I mean.......who does that?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2013
JeffreyJamez: The thing that I like 'bout this Gionee e3 (though I'm not a user) is the 16gb on board memory and comes with a MC slot?....at the price of 'bout 35k? I mean.......who does that?

Pardon my naivety, what's this on-board thingy? I know in-built memory of F7 is 16GB. What's the diff?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:52am On Aug 03, 2013
mcgboye:

Pardon my naivety, what's this on-board thingy? I know in-built memory of F7 is 16GB. What's the diff?

On board means in-built memory(correct me if you think I'm wrong)... The F7 has an on board memory of 4gb but is expandable to 32gb via Memory card. The Gionee E3 on the other hand is 16gb onboard memory and is also expandable via MC..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2013
mcgboye:

Dat of F7 is 4GB and 2GB availble to the user.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2013
why bring f7 talks here
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2013
JeffreyJamez: The thing that I like 'bout this Gionee e3 (though I'm not a user) is the 16gb on board memory and comes with a MC slot?....at the price of 'bout 35k? I mean.......who does that?
The Gionee Dream D1 also cums with 16GB on-board storage, a card slot and a whooping 16GB memory card FREE.
My turn off about the D1 is non-removeable bat3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: why bring f7 talks here

He was only asking a question
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

He was only asking a question
Which deserves an unbiased answer

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Godvilla: The Gionee Dream D1 also cums with 16GB on-board storage, a card slot and a whooping 16GB memory card FREE.
My turn off about the D1 is non-removeable bat3

So in other words, if the battery gets damaged critcally, the phone is a zombie.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Godvilla: Which deserves an unbiased answer

LOL. You people won't kill person sef.

Like I stated earlier, someone needs to get more Chinese phone makers into the Nigerian phone market. I mean, even though the Indian market was considered saturated, major Chinese phone makers, including Gionee, still made successful in-roads. The guys who brought Tecno into the Nigerian market can still do that. Customer care offices domiciled in Nigeria are a sine qua non for any brand to succeed.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

So in other words, if the battery gets damaged critcally, the phone is a zombie.

Rare, but very possible. This is why they need to have a customer care office in Nigeria. Someone should be telling them of the possibilities inherent in the Nigerian telecoms market.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2013
mcgboye:

LOL. You people won't kill person sef.

Like I stated earlier, someone needs to get more Chinese phone makers into the Nigerian phone market. I mean, even though the Indian market was considered saturated, major Chinese phone makers, including Gionee, still made successful in-roads. The guys who brought Tecno into the Nigerian market can still do that. Customer care offices domiciled in Nigeria are a sine qua non for any brand to succeed.
we have seen tht already bro.. why still bring tecno to it?? my 2cent, i like d way dis gionee is limited..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2013
godvilla ... im off.. thnx for d info..

will feel u in when my device lands... e5..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: we have seen tht already bro.. why still bring tecno to it?? my 2cent, i like d way dis gionee is limited..

Mr, I honestly don't see the issues you have with my mentioning Tecno to explain a POV. I wasn't making any comparison like is done around here, and I'm willing to bet others understand I was only trying to make that point.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: godvilla ... im off.. thnx for d info..

will feel u in when my device lands... e5..
Mr Deejay Harry feel me in also, hope u know u're buying a phone with 16GB memory + No Memory card slot.. P.S. Only 13GB is available to the User #GioneeE5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.