Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here (4892 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by atanasofberry(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Hey guys bin a coalcopa is 9ice cos am really enjoyin my ppa,agwu camp is fun but 'copas no dey rest',if u resting u re wrong,mammy no b problem,wen u get money oh!just hv fun ok.If u re bayelsan/IUOkada dude/babe or everybody can add me 4 info(278f8b77)/call me(08063256032).
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by atanasofberry(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2013
Bivviolet: Hws accomodatn lik in enugu, lik a self con is hw much plsss, nd hw do dey pay
80 to 120k,mayb +agent n lawyer fee!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by coolgeny1(f): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2013
dpopular: pls hw is Enugu camp?cos all dis hill hilll am hearing is scary oooo. bt all d same much fun awaits me in camp. from UNIUYO

Am going to enugu too from uniuyo
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Perky89(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2013
grin
atanasofberry: 80 to 120k,mayb +agent n lawyer fee!
dats true..u can as well see a selfcon of 150,180 200k..or u can go 4 1room wit general toilet and bathrum 70k..
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by TemitopeOluseye(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls hw many hrs is Enugu Airport †̥φ Enugu camp?
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Bivviolet: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
atanasofberry: 80 to 120k,mayb +agent n lawyer fee!
whoooooh!!! Hmmmm, thnks
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Bivviolet: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Plsss guyss, hws d copas lodge like
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by beevalley: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2013
Shld be on ma way tomao. Hop its not late that way?
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by dpopular: 4:14am On Jun 26, 2013
nw in ENUGU camp, 08060914340 hola me n lets ave

fun.
all d same d boys hostel is so so ............
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by firfinch(m): 1:41am On Jul 05, 2013
Hi coal corpers! Thank God for journey mercies! How has been your stay at țȟåț hilly camp? Well it is true, țȟåț Agwu camp is hilly. . . You should ภ๏t complain much about it. . . lolzzz it takes less time to adapt perharps 4 days or a week! grin Yes because there is no way you can escape ţħέ hills, Agwu camp has a strategic location, whether you άŕέ going to ţħέ kitchen, meditation ground, parade ground, even ţħέ clinic you just çåñ'ț escape ţħέ hills. Well you should be happy now. . . At least you guys άŕέ no more Otondos, you have moved a step higher, you άŕέ now "White Fowls"
The hills, ţħέ Hills, just endure them, they άŕέ there to prepare you for the realities outside ţħέ camp.
Enjoy your stay!
Proudly coal corper.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by OluwaKoopa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
firfinch: Hi coal corpers! Thank God for journey mercies! How has been your stay at țȟåț hilly camp? Well it is true, țȟåț Agwu camp is hilly. . . You should ภ๏t complain much about it. . . lolzzz it takes less time to adapt perharps 4 days or a week! grin Yes because there is no way you can escape ţħέ hills, Agwu camp has a strategic location, whether you άŕέ going to ţħέ kitchen, meditation ground, parade ground, even ţħέ clinic you just çåñ'ț escape ţħέ hills. Well you should be happy now. . . At least you guys άŕέ no more Otondos, you have moved a step higher, you άŕέ now "White Fowls"
The hills, ţħέ Hills, just endure them, they άŕέ there to prepare you for the realities outside ţħέ camp.
Enjoy your stay!
Proudly coal corper.

Reminds me of my time in Awgu camp, 13A. If you're sitting down you're wrong!!!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
I don tire 4 dx awgu camp oo
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by condralbede(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Endurance trek tomorrow ,baba God nah ur hand we dey oh,dnt allow d bees sting us .And gv us d strength to climb d hill of agwu.Amen:
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Pirowsky(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Jst relocated to enugu, hi fellow corpers. Wen are we likely 2 get our first alawee n is d state paying monthly or at d end of service year?
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by beevalley: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pirowsky: Jst relocated to enugu, hi fellow corpers. Wen are we likely 2 get our first alawee n is d state paying monthly or at d end of service year?

Sure they pay monthly. They will pay august end again
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Dreament(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Hope to serve @enugu bc 2013 let me start working my nysc to enugu
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Dreament(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2013
Hope to serve @enugu bc 2013 let me start working my nysc to enugu. I really want to experience eastern part of the country. Am from edo
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by timdan(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello corps members , i'm a new Batch C 2013 corps member posted to Enugu state, pls i want you guys to give me a brief orientation on : how do i get a bus to the camp from IBADAN , HOW is the socio economic life , job prospects, transport , accomodation and food stuff like , thanks as i anticipate your reply
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by guiddoti: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
The best NYSC camp in Nigeria. Everything about the hills is life experience. I'm happy to have passed through Ojukwu camp(biafra camp). Coal copa 4 life!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by guiddoti: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
timdan: Hello corps members , i'm a new Batch C 2013 corps member posted to Enugu state, pls i want you guys to give me a brief orientation on : how do i get a bus to the camp from IBADAN , HOW is the socio economic life , job prospects, transport , accomodation and food stuff like , thanks as i anticipate your reply
Everything about Enugu is good. Enugu is the decent and peaceful state in eastern Nigeria. Enugu is a place where Anambra businessmen relax. It is quiet and save. It is always very cold in the morning. The awgu experience is not funny, because of the hills, but You will get use to it.
To be frank, if you can serve in the capital (enugu north,enugu south and enugu east) you will enjoy the state. Enugu is a rocky state, so you may have the challenge of getting water. The socio-economy is good. Bar is everywhere. We have museum. We have Stadium and library along ogui road, we have IMT, Esut teaching hospital.we have AIT. We have 82 division of Nigerian Army. We have polo park. We have Nigerian Breweries(ama brewery) in 9th mile corner and many other companies. You may not see as many companies as it is in Ibadan but you will not regret it. I love eating opa (just like moimoi). Most of the coal corper serve in secondary and ministry, few in other available companies (if u serve in the capital). Guy, I tell you that you can't get 100% satisfaction even to any corper that will be posted to Oyo state. So, always make yourself happy when the road is rough. Transportation is everywhere to connect you within the state and outside the state. The food is good too. Note their food is sold a plate not like mama put stuff, I hope you get what I mean.
The camp is located on a hill, where biafra soldiers used as their camp, It is called Ojukwu bunk.There is a gynasium at the camp. Make sure you snap a shot at the place.
Enter God is good or cross county or peace mass from Ibadan to Enugu. They will stop you at their park. I dont know much about their parks. There is Ogbete market, very close to enugu north LGA and there is Zenit bank opp the LGA which is at the corner going to Holy Ghost park. You will certainly see corper around to relate with. Ask for motor going gariki.stop at last bus stop and take Awgu mass transit. Welcome to coal copa state.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by toluhere(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: NYSC Batch B Corps Members Posted To ENUGU Let's Meet Here by Luizkid(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls who's posted 2 udi, i need an accomodation in udi. C13 pls bleep me on 07039545365

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? / Nysc 2011 Batch C Time-table Released: Key Dates On 2011 Batch 'c' Mobilization / Youth Corpers Are Now To Pay Tax From Their Monthly Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.