Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Stop Looking For Ivf Centers In Nigeria, Share Your Tetimonies Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Looking For Ivf Centers In Nigeria, Share Your Tetimonies Here (1118 Views)

Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One / Tomorrow We Go In For Our Eggs IVF / IVF: Using A Brother's Or Father's Sperm, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Ivf Centers In Nigeria, Share Your Tetimonies Here by DrProphetMose: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
I am (DR) Prophet Moses, I give people what the almighty God gave me to deliver to them, invitro fertilization (IVF) is not the only tiny path to get to the destination of blessings of children, there are several other ways that it can be done without waste of money and time, Success in life depends on how you feel in your body,soul and spirit and the realization of the things we don't know that exits at the main time.

Sometimes you asked your self; Do God answer prayers?
The answer is yes, but do you have the patience; Of course there is no time but check it in and out of the minds of humanity, you will discover that this world is full of spiritual bondage and unknown circumstances which is affecting you today, but if you belief in your body and spirit, you must survive it in any condition you are now.

I came here to announce to all Nigerians and well wishers that this is your final and the end of your bondage experiences, We gives but God cures, we have all it takes to make you and your spouse have as many children as needed with just this one bottle of anointing oil that is originally formulated from india.

It is affordable
It is easy to use (only take your bath with it every mid night and morning for 6 days, Pray for forgiveness and success before you bath, and while bathing please don't speak to anyone outside, and it will be taken one after the other for married couples)
These anointing oil have saved several family out of temptations of no child especially when the mother in law have over waited, please calm down and pray, this is your final bus stop and these have helped many Nigerians since i started it in 2006, so you are neither the first nor the last to share the testimonies of this Anointing oil.

NOTE: While it is raining, please don't ever take it until the rain stops then you start taking your bath with it immediately.(Beleive in your self and try this)

MY CONTACT DETAILS:
(DR) Prophet Moses
Phone Number: +234 705 241 8400, 0705 241 8400
E-mail: Mhero666@gmail.com
Home Address: #23 opposite alagbaka GRA, Akure Ondo State, Nigeria
Re: Stop Looking For Ivf Centers In Nigeria, Share Your Tetimonies Here by surrogatesng: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
If you have an IVF clinic and need a surrogate mother visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com

(1) (Reply)

Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys / See What Alcohol Did To This Girl / Do Our Parents Call Each Other Pet Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.