Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job (731 Views)

Student Raps Resume At Career Fair (video) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / What Is Your Dream Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job by Fingerlink: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nairalander, please i need to know if it is true that good writing of my
resume give me a better chance to secure my dream job....

i have failed interview more than 3 times now, one of the secret i was ale to
retrieve from back ground is that my resume is not well organise to give me
what i want. to my best i put it well even with the help of friends, is there
anyone that can help me out with good format how i can write it, i will appreciate
if i can see any. i was short-listed again for another interview please help me
Re: Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job by Fingerlink: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Someone told me that the reality of having a good well organize
Resume gives candidate hedge above other candidate of the field,
supported?
Re: Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job by lockedOut: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
@op your cv will get you to the gates of your dream job but how well you impress your interviewers and how well you market yourself will land you your dream job.

A combination of the following factors, your resume, your knowledge about the field you are being recruited for, the recruiting company, your preparation for the interview and also luck/favor/grace, whichever one you believe are other criteria you have to put into cognizance.

My one cent, your cv has already gotten you three interview opportunities immediately you get into the interview room, your cv has done its job the remaining is left to you. I think the other part of landing the dream job is for you to work yourself. prepare very well for the interview, gather as much information as possible (test formats, passing score, read the instructions set out on aptitude test very well and if possible talk to those that have taken the test before) and have a positive attitude when you go for the interview.

Best of Luck in your next interview.
Re: Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job by Fingerlink: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
@lockedout, thanks for your advice, fortunately for me, i attended the first interview yesterday and i was able to have good commendation, by the questionnaire, hopefully, my Resumes have speak well of me because only what i am much into as in what my Resumes dictated is what i discovered they were asking from me and unless some logical question again that i feel is normal to ask.
i was able to get the format of how i write the Resumes from one of my friend which is HR officer, i tell you it help me, i can smell it, i will attend the remaining interview this very month.

1 Like

Re: Can Resume Give Me Best Opportunity To Catch My Dream Job by Fingerlink: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
yes

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Traits / . / #debate Time# Food Science And Tech VS Nursing Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.