Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (36948 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by SELFWORTH: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
50calibre: The agents of darkness are no match for the power of God. The foolish juju men should have ran away after that first blow, yet they kept throwing their evil blows, and then the man of God went in for the kill --- KO

Pagan naija and okija juju have fallen.

They were never standing.

No one HAS ever and WILL ever win a battle against Christ. He remains God, whether they acknowledge HIM or not.

Let them kill themselves with hypertension arguing against the obvious. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Mudley313: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
abhosts: This certainly does not look staged as it seems the crowd are very familiar with the Parties Involved. Besides why use an amateur camera phone to capture such a moment if it is meant for publicity?

you, my friend, are a f00l
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
SELFWORTH:

They were never standing.

No one HAS ever and WILL ever win a battle against Christ. He remains God, whether they acknowledge HIM or not.

Let them kill themselves with hypertension arguing against the obvious. grin grin grin

CHRIST IS A DIRTY MAN WHO DIED NAKED AND WAS HIMSELF DEFEATED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD SOL INVICTUS THROUGH ITS DEVOTEES, THE ROMAN LEGIONAIRES!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4hLes8DMLaE/Tu5BMYluaGI/AAAAAAAACKA/eSzxNKlx-Rg/s1600/sol_invictus.jpg[/img]
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Policewoman(f): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
I hope the Pastor is not temping God. The Bible says thou shall not tempt the lord they God. Why not preach and minister to the masqurede first before using spiritual powers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Policewoman(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

CHRIST IS A DIRTY MAN WHO DIED NAKED AND WAS HIMSELF DEFEATED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD SOL INVICTUS THROUGH ITS DEVOTEES, THE ROMAN LEGIONAIRES!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4hLes8DMLaE/Tu5BMYluaGI/AAAAAAAACKA/eSzxNKlx-Rg/s1600/sol_invictus.jpg[/img]
I PITY YOU. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW THAT YOU ARE ALIVE OR FACE ETERNAL DAMNATION. Peace be with you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Policewoman: I PITY YOU. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW THAT YOU ARE ALIVE OR FACE ETERNAL DAMNATION. Peace be with you.

YOU ACCEPT OLODUMARE AS YOUR SUPREME LORD FIRST OR ELSE FACE ETERNAL STUP.IDITY! War be with you.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Mortiple(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
If the Juju priest had knocked the pastor down with his juju, it would not have been stage managed. I know that no sane traditional worshipper or masquerade group would allow itself to be ridiculed by anyone, not even a Pastor for that matter. Shame on all you heathens who think the power of God isn't real! May this not be your fate. This kind of comfrontation happens on regular basis and most often than not, the power of Christ reigns supreme.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by folafola(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
either staged or otherwise the pastor won the battle, these were the same feat performed by God through Ayodele Babalola of CAC in those early days of revival in Nigeria. either naija movie or ghana wood my joy is that the gospel is preached afterall. Aleluia

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by tochukwuike2: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Good drama. Poor acting
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
folafola: either staged or otherwise the pastor won the battle, these were the same feat performed by God through Ayodele Babalola of CAC in those early days of revival in Nigeria. either naija movie or ghana wood my joy is that the gospel is preached afterall. Aleluia

WHAT A ST.UPID STATEMENT! OFCOURSE EVEN IF A HEATHEN STAGED SUCH A VIEDO , THE PAGAN PRIEST WOULD WIN! MY GODS YOU PEOPLE ARE SO ILLITERATE AND SHEMALESS! angry
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by redsun(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Battle with ignorance.A fight between two kinds of ignorance.

A fight between two kinds of psychosis.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Policewoman: I PITY YOU. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW THAT YOU ARE ALIVE OR FACE ETERNAL DAMNATION. Peace be with you.

Jesus can keep his heaven. No thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by gunpoint(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
hisswagness:
now 2 enta front page na miracle o? Smh 4 u
My sista, u wil nt undastnd.
Hw I prayed and fasted for dis for 7 days, all d midnyt prayers, I finally made front page! Haba! Na God na cool
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2013

I thought i heard you say somewhere that religion is the opium of the masses?Or is this ironic? Or do you like the effects of drugs?

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by LordElNou: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Acted!
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Raymonbell(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by redsun(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Go show your word of God up your A$.$.

The Gods are spiritual forces and dont speak in human tongues. stop deceiving the gullible with your man-made trash! angry

The gods are the imaginations of man.And they are men themselves.

What you believe in is your existence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=18pt]That must be okijajuju, pagan9ja and their allies shocked shocked shocked
Holy ghost fire!!! grin grin grin
[/size]

cheap public stunt
wink lipsrsealed

hahahahahahaaaaaa

You wish.. Looking at the video, it looks staged. More like a movie scene than a real contest of powers.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin grin grin

I just watched the video.It is absolute melancholy.Look more like acting,but the surrounding looks real.Very unkept,neglected and unconstructive typical african surrounding.Where people can not really see what the real problems are.

Subjected to the life of darkness and inherent miseries.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by redcliff: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2013

[size=14pt]lol. You know the problem with this type of people? they know the truth they are just in physical denial but deep down they know the Ultimate and superior power. Even the devil knows too. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Bee4real: 1:20am On Jun 24, 2013
no be small movie
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by james1(m): 2:47am On Jun 24, 2013
GOD is in a class of his own;its that simple!!!!
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by olapluto(m): 3:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Mount Zion Faith Ministries almost messed up my childhood. All these their films where Ishawuru is always fire-bombed by pastors. Ayamatanga who followed her friend to the house where the door jammed. Abule Muwonleru.
I was fooled then, I am not fooled now. This clip is staged 100%

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2013
We know the people that have turned the church into business.....
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by mikeapollo: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2013
It looks like it happeened in Ghana....the song underneath sounds Ghanaian
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]lol. You know the problem with this type of people? they know the truth they are just in physical denial but deep down they know the Ultimate and superior power. Even the devil knows too. [/size]

UMM EXCUSE ME?! I DONT RECOGNIZE ANY CHRIST. HOW THE F*CK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT CHRIST AS A "GOD" WHEN I WAS BORN A PAGAN. THAT Is JUST SENSELESS AND YOU REEK OF XTIAN ARROGANCE. MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU DOWN.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

UMM EXCUSE ME?! I DONT RECOGNIZE ANY CHRIST. HOW THE F*CK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT CHRIST AS A "GOD" WHEN I WAS BORN A PAGAN. THAT Is JUST SENSELESS AND YOU REEK OF XTIAN ARROGANCE. MAY STRIKE YOU DOWN.

And WTF is AMADIOHA Dat dirty wooden piece of shiit u ppl claim to have some form of Evil spirit angry #spit# angry
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2013
firstolalekan:

And WTF is AMADIOHA Dat dirty wooden piece of shiit u ppl claim to have some form of Evil spirit angry #spit# angry

what are you talking about a tree

No. amadioha is the SPiritual Force of THunder and Destructive forces. Amadioha represecnts the SUn/ the forces of life, which precede and succeed destruction. Amadioha encompasses justice ,love , peace and righteousness.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by back2sender: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2013
arrangee!!! who r they deceiving?
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by SilvanusII(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2013
Ibime: This is either a movie or pastor is on a slick recruitment drive using paid actors to bamboozle the gullible who shall soon be remitting a tenth of their earnings to him.
#sigh In NORMAL english PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.