Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? (6606 Views)

Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) / Photo: Woman implants third breast to scare men away / PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To Monkey-like Baby In Kaduna (viewers Discreti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by ogusbaba1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World?

Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by specialguest(f): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2013
With her Nigerian boyfriend....

3 Likes

Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by ogusbaba1(m): 12:24am On Jun 22, 2013
specialguest: With her Nigerian boyfriend....

lols
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2013
I remembr her, she was tryna become the fattest woman alive by daily eating enough food to feed a small village...then the boyfriend dumped her and she was stuck trying to lose all that blubber.
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by gluv01(f): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2013
shocked
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 12:58am On Jun 22, 2013
But what shall it profit a woman to destroy her body just for a slut in a book that no one refers to again after 1 year?
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Goldie20: 4:20am On Jun 22, 2013

Lmfaoooo.. grin *dead*
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by chukxie(m): 5:43am On Jun 22, 2013
I'm seeing things in the voice of Wizkid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by buchito1(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2013
OMG!!! She is very irritating cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by AbuMikey(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2013
*whistles* ololololololololo.......Na person be dis?? Chai!!! Dis one na serious wahala oo..hw she take dey sleep?,how bobo take dey yansh her?

1 Like

Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Brimmie(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2013
[size=20]So If I Wan Giv Am Head... Her Belle Go Cover My Head Like Headwarmer!!??[/size] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Walexz02(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2013
Wtf is this!!!! This woman will not be fùckable with this her mucheche mucheche tormi o!! I fear fear...
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2013
What will happen to her tummy if she gets pregnant?
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by angelTI(f): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2013
An irritating sight.

That guy is not a Nigerian jor.
I trust my brothers......
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2013
I was saying in another post abt 3 sisters with werewolf syndrome. No matter how a woman is there is a man for her
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by kike100: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2013
They are the couple on the show 'strange attractions' on DSTV. The guy gets sexually aroused when she eats n gets bigger etc. Oshi!!!
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by rottenegg: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2013

LMAO! Very correct! I sabi oroboh but how dem go call dis one?
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by fatdon2(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2013
She's sexy cool
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by londoner: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Tummy.....not tommy
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by Xaviers(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2013
kike100: They are the couple on the show 'strange attractions' on DSTV. The guy gets sexually aroused when she eats n gets bigger etc. Oshi!!!

Plssssssss!! Don't say that again

Sexually gini

She looks like a hippo on human flesh!.
Beauty is in d eyes of the beholder tho'. ......strange!
Re: Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World? by specialguest(f): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
rottenegg: LMAO! Very correct! I sabi oroboh but how dem go call dis one?

MOMMMMMMY *in thick igbo accent*

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting Vs Lotto - Which Do You Think Is More Rewarding? / Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB / Photo: Could This Be A Black Magic Or Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.