Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Piston And Fusion Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Piston And Fusion Calling! (2159 Views)

Piston And Fusion Recruitment 2015 / Internship Position Available At Piston And Fusion / Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piston And Fusion Calling! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2013
I got an employment test invitation from piston and fusion, please who has any idea about their test format?
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by choicely: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2013
From wat I saw frm other job search section their test is made up of an essay and 40questions(verbal,quantitative and abstract analysis.)
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by annamartins06: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2013
I got d invitation,hope they av a good salary package.who has d idea of their essay writing.
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by choicely: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2013
annamartins06: I got d invitation,hope they av a good salary package.who has d i dea of their essay writing.
am thinking in line with you cos am in d east ryt now.,dnt kno if its really worth it?
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2013
@all nice contribution. i don't really know their take-home package but lets give it a shot. i will be travelling too...cheers
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by tolydewx(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
Got d msg also, bt can't find any msg in my inbox and spa, pls can u tell me d venue and date. Tanks.
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
pls i got the message on my phone but no mail on my inbox pls wat time date and venue for the test.tnks for the help
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by spicychic847(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Code:***

Dear ***

Thank you for your interest in Piston and Fusion.

Having met requirements, you have been invited to take an employment test for the role of the ***.

The test is scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 26th June, 2013.

Venue: Plot 334, Adeyemo Akapo Street, Omole Phase 1, Ikeja Lagos.

Time: 3:00:00 PM

Kindly come along with a print out of this page and any other form of identification

Also, come along with your writing materials.

Kindly be informed screening will start 30 minutes before your test time.

Best Regards,

Human Resources department,

Piston and Fusion

For direction to test venue call: 08086615585, call for directions only.
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by tendy08(f): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello House,

My sister got a text and email from them too. Hers reads Friday 28th June so i'm guessing it's in batches. Any useful info on the exam format will be highly appreciated. Also for those taking theirs on Wednesday, please keep us posted on however it goes.

Cheers!
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2013
tendy08: Hello House,

My sister got a text and email from them too. Hers reads Friday 28th June so i'm guessing it's in batches. Any useful info on the exam format will be highly appreciated. Also for those taking theirs on Wednesday, please keep us posted on however it goes.

Cheers!
Same here oo,my sista got an invite too,pls any useful info,she is to write on thurs
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by tolydewx(f): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello house, got the msg also,mine is fri, @spicychic847 and @jesusbabygirl, pls keep me posted. Thanks.
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by tendy08(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Any update from those that wrote the test today. Pls let us know how it went down and what to expect.
Re: Piston And Fusion Calling! by tolydewx(f): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
please, any update from those who wrote the test.

(1) (Reply)

Acknowledgement Slip For Nigeria Immigration Service / Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment / My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.