Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? (13038 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
I share my own views in saying that cheating is a destructive beast. It ruins bonds, friendships, romantic relationships, trust and any shred of honesty that built the foundation of your relationship. No matter what the scenario, at least one individual involved in an instance of cheating ends up distraught from the course of events that follow. If you’re the partner at fault and any bit human, you have a guilty conscience that’s bound to take you down a rough road. On the other hand, if you’re the victim in the situation, you’ll be feeling the unwanted burden of heartache and utter disappointment.

But there are opposing beliefs that suggest cheating may be beneficial to relationships. Some say cheating can help in developing more love-making positions thereby re-igniting one's L♥√ع life, while some believes it is wat some peoples relationship needs to move ahead... So i just want to know if there are situations where cheating can ever be acceptable and how!
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Sanboy25: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Stegomiah: If you’re the partner at fault and any bit human, you have a guilty conscience that’s bound to take you down a rough road.
Lol, do you really believe that ish ? grin

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrCork: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Stegomiah: I share my own views in saying that cheating is a destructive beast. It ruins bonds, friendships, romantic relationships, trust and any shred of honesty that built the foundation of your relationship. No matter what the scenario, at least one individual involved in an instance of cheating ends up distraught from the course of events that follow. If you’re the partner at fault and any bit human, you have a guilty conscience that’s bound to take you down a rough road. On the other hand, if you’re the victim in the situation, you’ll be feeling the unwanted burden of heartache and utter disappointment.

But there are opposing beliefs that suggest cheating may be beneficial to relationships. Some say cheating can help in developing more love-making positions thereby re-igniting one's L♥√ع life, while some believes it is wat some peoples relationship needs to move ahead... So i just want to know if there are situations where cheating can ever be acceptable and how!

....sounds like she loookin for another hussband again.... luckily, am single! wink

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
..errmm sweeery..no oofeeinse but Homebase Nigerian females look nothin like the preety babe on yor profile..It juss dosent happen.(no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Never acceptable. If you need help spicing up your sex life then do some experimenting with your partner. angry

4 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....sounds like she loookin for another hussband again.... luckily, am single! wink

Comming from someone hooking pple up on Nl! Btw, am not looking for one, can't say same bout you, Ώϊ†̥̥ђ ur 5 swagga steps, you still neva find a lady for Nl! Smh
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by DExplorer1: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Cheating can be accepted depending on the status of the rela.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrCork: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Stegomiah:

Comming from someone hooking pple up on Nl! Btw, am not looking for one, can't say same bout you, Ώϊ†̥̥ђ ur 5 swagga steps, you still neva find a lady for Nl! Smh

..sweeery may i remind u that ama London based Peckam PLAYA..please show respect coz am the man! undecided
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by james1(m): 4:39am On Jun 24, 2013
NO.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Mba.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Never acceptable. If you need help spicing up your sex life then do some experimenting with your partner. angry
my opinion as well

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Open relationship things
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Popowaa: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
In open relationships it's very acceptable
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2013
what of a situation wherby two married couples av difficulty in child bearing for years, not neccessarily because one is infertile, mayb cos of unforseen circumstances, so some friends of the man advised him 2 cheat on his wife so he can av his own seed, can dis be acceptable?

cos i know of a situation like dat, d mistress was pregnant, and upon hearing d wife ad 2 live with it, she kinda understand and forgave d man, aldo she eventually ad her own children, a twins for dat mata....
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by 50calibre(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Cheating is acceptable for a man, but since in marriage/relationships, the man owns the woman, it's only unacceptable when it comes to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
50calibre: Cheating is acceptable for a man, but since in marriage/relationships, the man owns the woman, it's only unacceptable when it comes to the woman.

Like seriously! Are you for real? Wonder d kindaa woman who will marry you!

3 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stegomiah:

Loads of women wink

Women now accept cheating and hence, it will continue.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Loads of women wink

Women now accept cheating and hence, it will continue.

Tis bin a yl Mr. Atheist, if you say women are now accepting it, i hia you, cos i cannot, and so far judging by my co-feminine posts hia, i don't think they will eida!

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stegomiah:

Tis bin a yl Mr. Atheist, if you say women are now accepting it, i hia you, cos i cannot, and so far judging by my co-feminine posts hia, i don't think they will eida!

Trust me, they do.

There was a video posted where a girl did a survey on the street to find out if women would leave their cheating husbands. Barely 10% were ready to leave. The truth on ground is different.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by 50calibre(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stegomiah:

Real women only appreciate their husbands if he cheats on them.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
50calibre:

shocked
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2013

Trust me, they do.

There was a video posted where a girl did a survey on the street to find out if women would leave their cheating husbands. Barely 10% were ready to leave. The truth on ground is different.

But do you know dat over 50% of divorce cases as to do with infidelity mostly on the man's part! The celebs for example tiger woods, ashley cole, abrahamovic, arnold shwa****....
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stegomiah:

But do you know dat over 50% of divorce cases as to do with infidelity mostly on the man's part! The celebs for example tiger woods, ashley cole, abrahamovic, arnold shwa****....

in the west. in africa it is not as common.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Princesszoe: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
50calibre:

hahahahaha sorry sir. With due respect, when last did you take your medicine? No harm meant.

3 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
No. I hate cheaters and it destroy trust.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
No. I hate cheaters and it destroy trust.

I agree. But does your friend? She might not be as strong willed as you.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2013

I agree. But does your friend? She might not be as strong willed as you.
and she deserves to know and decide whether she wants to stay or leave
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

True.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

Possibly. It is sensitive. It is hard to say what is right. It depends on the individual (her friend). If she has the character to handle this well.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

True.
But you have to spill it out in a way she does not think you are trying to start something negative between them. If you don't the man will jump on it
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by texanomaly(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Never acceptable. If you need help spicing up your sex life then do some experimenting with your partner. angry
My opinion also. Make him never want to cheat.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
My opinion also. Make him never want to cheat.

Some men will always cheat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This True? Black Women Have Tight Vargina / Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook / Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.