Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure (4706 Views)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
pls friends i need a cure for such resistant typhoid fever case. the cure could be herbal or drugs, share your experiences too if any. thanks
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by uboma(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
hp4real: pls friends i need a cure for such resistant typhoid fever case. the cure could be herbal or drugs, share your experiences too if any. thanks

you must have failed to take your drugs as accurately prescribed (8 hourly), now your system has grown resistance to the drugs, thats explains y the drugs u take nolonger works. You need to go back to your doctor, list all the anti-biotics you have taken in the past, so he can prescribe a higher anti-biotic to the ones u have taken b4. And pls, this time around, follow the prescribed doseage strictly. Typhoid, if left untreated for a long time can affect the brain, thereby making an infected patient talk and act like a 'mad man'. Pls by all means, avoid herbal treatment. I'm not condemning the efficacy of herbs in general but when it comes to your condition (typhoid fever), pls stick to conventional medicine. Good health to you.
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
uboma, thanks, i have always taken the antibiotics as prescribed. the first doctor changed the initial drug, not that it wasnt working, but it kept re-occurring after some months. since then no one hs worked. thanks, i appreciate ur advice
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
thanks umpteen, pls how effective is it?
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by umpteen: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
hp4real: thanks umpteen, pls how effective is it?
very effective.are you in lagos.if u are can reach because am in lagos now will be leaving for abuja soon to sell my products,
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2013
tnks chaircover, the diagnosis was made in teaching hospital too
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2013
@ umpteen, am nt in Lagos. tnks i appreciate
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by cnwamo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why not name the antibiotics You have used?
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2013
@ cnwamo, a lot of antibiotics numbering up to ten or more, such as amoxicillin, ciprofloxacin, sparfloxacin, ofloxacin, argumentin, septrin, ceftriaxone, etc, all given by doctors.
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2013
@ leverage, thanks
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2013
poster this might help
1. make sure you maintain proper hygiene such as wash hand before food preparation. Before eating. After toilet visitation.
2. Mind you don't eat anyhow especially at dirty restaurant, make sure you eat at a place hygiene is taken seriously.

3. Check whether you have a carrier of salmonella typhoid. Around they still release this microbes but the are not sufferers.

4. You need to run widal test tube agglutination method and your family salmonella antigen titre level determined,,, the lab need to run a sensitivity testing to determine the actual antibiotics and amount/dosage you need to take to achieve total cure.
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Buchianom(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Go for a laboratory test $ tell them to add stool MCS to the test. This would help identify the organism $ also tell the clinician the best antibiotics to use. Regards!

2 Likes

Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
tnks emzybrown
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ buchiano thanks for the wonderful advice. stool mcs has been very useful to me. via it i was given spafloxacin, got relieved , bt it kept coming back after 2months. at that point d doctor jst gave me chloramphenicol and tetracycline. i didnt get any relief. did stool mcs, some drugs were recommended based on the suceptibillity result, yet no relief!
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by MamaChiz: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2015
umpteen:
very effective.are you in lagos.if u are can reach because am in lagos now will be leaving for abuja soon to sell my products,

Please give me your contact
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by MamaChiz: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
MamaChiz:

Pls I need help to treat resistant typhoid fever

@umpteen pls where in Lagos ?
Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by brainiac007: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can imagine what you must be going through. Well, there is a product that has worked very wellfor people I know. It will effectively take care of your health condition.

Its 100% natural with no preservatives. The product is called Ruzu Herbal Bitters.

Contact me via call/whatsapp: 07033019795

1 Like

Re: Suffering From Drugresistant Typhoid Fever, Used Several Antibiotics And No Cure by bettermike: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
@ buchiano thanks for the wonderful advice. stool mcs has been very useful to me. via it i was given spafloxacin, got relieved , bt it kept coming back after 2months. at that point d doctor jst gave me chloramphenicol and tetracycline. i didnt get any relief. did stool mcs, some drugs were recommended based on the suceptibillity result, yet no relief!
Your problem is not typhoid. Go do a urethral swab general test. Am sure something will come up.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines / Fontanelles:that Soft Breathing Spot On The Head Of New Born Babies. / COVID-19 Update For July 19 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.