Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Should I Propose To Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose To Her ? (1267 Views)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose To Her ? by EFULEFU1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
she stays nextdoor, but never greeted me before. then one morning, i was about to leave for work when she came to me and begged me to drive her to her workplace since it was raining cats and dogs. i did, and later i took her number. she seems to be very shy of me.i sent her a txt yday that i wanted to chat with her, but i slept off only to wake up to find her 4 missed calls. i have booked a chat with her today.should i propose love? i love her
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by demelza: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Malubi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
EFULEFU1: she stays nextdoor, but never greeted me before. then one morning, i was about to leave for work when she came to me and begged me to drive her to her workplace since it was raining cats and dogs. i did, and later i took her number. she seems to be very shy of me.i sent her a txt yday that i wanted to chat with her, but i slept off only to wake up to find her 4 missed calls. i have booked a chat with her today.should i propose love? i love her
Never propose your neighbour, it's not good. Connect her wif me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Malubi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
EFULEFU1: she stays nextdoor, but never greeted me before. then one morning, i was about to leave for work when she came to me and begged me to drive her to her workplace since it was raining cats and dogs. i did, and later i took her number. she seems to be very shy of me.i sent her a txt yday that i wanted to chat with her, but i slept off only to wake up to find her 4 missed calls. i have booked a chat with her today.should i propose love? i love her
Never propose your neighbour, it's not good. Connect her wif me. Thanks
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by EFULEFU1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Malubi: Never propose your neighbour, it's not good. Connect her wif me. Thanks

thiefman
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Dovahkiin(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
bros thats ur conji talking , go and soapy and ask urself this question again

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
DON'T
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
You love her? Think again...
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
comedians full this nairaland. grin Oya go and plopose okay?
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2013
It does not end well when done with neighbours. You might have to think about it o. But is that how people fall in love? You in lust man, damn it.
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by pri3stess(f): 4:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Huh? Propose, you mean as in marriage proposal? How old are you self?
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Love? Lie. If you want the punny just ask her for it undecided
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by haitto99(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2013
get to knw her first
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Ammanda(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2013
grin this lefu cab man

Don't only propose
Engage her
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Boll2010: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Damn v done auzmate once#i mean sha!g nt love oo,,man I hated it at d end,we never greeted again up til nw,I sha!g her today n neva greetd again cuz I was influced by frnds bt after hittin her d 2nd day bro I lost intrest,she was tinkn wev startd datn cuz wev sha!g bt I cut d rlshp by nt gritn her to go seperate ways,uptil nw we dnt say helo.
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Boll2010: Damn v done auzmate once#i mean sha!g nt love oo,,man I hated it at d end,we never greeted again up til nw,I sha!g her today n neva greetd again cuz I was influced by frnds bt after hittin her d 2nd day bro I lost intrest,she was tinkn wev startd datn cuz wev sha!g bt I cut d rlshp by nt gritn her to go seperate ways,uptil nw we dnt say helo.

really shocked shocked
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by Boll2010: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
EFULEFU1:

really shocked shocked
its not love bro dnt do it,is lyk getn hungry,n loosn appetite
Re: Should I Propose To Her ? by bingbagbo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
[size=50pt] ITS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL lipsrsealed[/size]

(1) (Reply)

US Olympian Who Is Not Ashamed Of Saving And Preserving Her Virginity / Cheating Spouse / Question On Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.