Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

"Come Over, I'll Cook" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Come Over, I'll Cook" (1095 Views)

When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
I had a conversation with a close pal of mine few days ago and suddenly the conversation got heated up because of disparity in ideas and views when it comes to how best to show a woman that "you're real i.e her Mr Right"

Out of the dozen ways a man can use to prove he's real, our conversation was specifically on a particular trend.

But before I say the trend... lets get few things upfront:

When a woman gives a man the opportunity to impress her, it shows at this time she has decided to make herself vulnerable just to allow the man the space and freedom to prove he's a real man.

In this platform, I'm NOT referring to women with the notion to extort, milk-dry and run-away types. Actually I'm talking about women with real interest to settle down for the real-man.Those who are set to read in between the lines.

Now back to the "particular trend"

The conversation was on the trend of using lunch/dinner dates
to win a woman(who has given you the space to be real in order to win her over).

At this stage for every man there is usually one choice.

Guess what that is?

Tired of guessing?

Okay... it's "TAKE HER TO THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN" where you basically could spend even more than you earn a month. A restaurant where you both could end up sitting opposite each other, in a crowded hall with other men like you, staring at each other faces with this look of "don't ask me about my life history please!"

To most men that is exactly how to win a woman's final approval(remember we're talking specifically about lunch/dinner dates).

But in reality that's bribing a woman.

You want to know what's more real?

What will show a woman that you're as real as her mother supporting her when she started learning how to walk when she was a kid?

Here we go:

Let's say the appointment with her is for 3 pm, you pick up your phone to notify her "TO COME OVER,YOU'RE COOKING"

That's to say you're not going to impress and bore her with what you can't keep up to. And this does not mean YOU can't take her to a big place but you choose to have it the other way.

This is as real as it can get if you're intending to be real and not fake to a woman you already have her Go-AHEAD to prove you worth her time.

This to most men is childish and uncivilized instead what's more matured to most men is showing off standards you will find hard to keep up to which somehow TURN MOST WOMEN OFF in the process.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by rapcy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
Owk
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Your whole last paragraph says it all. I dated a guy once who tried to impress me with things and money. Every time we went on a date he gave me a card with no less than $200. And no you pervs there was no sex involved angry I wasn't impressed. Id rather the guy be cheap and real than trying to buy my love.
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by 50calibre(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Your whole last paragraph says it all. I dated a guy once who tried to impress me with things and money. Every time we went on a date he gave me a card with no less than $200. And no you pervs there was no sex involved angry I wasn't impressed. Id rather the guy be cheap and real than trying to buy my love.

Please can you hold a seminar for Nigerian girls, where you can teach them how things should be done.

they are all greedy and desperate gold diggers.
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
50calibre:

Please can you hold a seminar for Nigerian girls, where you can teach them how things should be done.

they are all greedy and desperate gold diggers.

I liked you until this comment tongue

Nigerian girls aren't greedy or gold diggers..
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by 50calibre(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Majority are believe me. Nigerian girls don't do love, they do money.

Ask them, they'll tell you.
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
50calibre:

Majority are believe me. Nigerian girls don't do love, they do money.

Ask them, they'll tell you.

Because Nigerian guys give money instead of love.

1 Like

Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Beaurriful! kiss
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by 50calibre(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Because they are forced to give money.
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
50calibre:

Because they are forced to give money.

Because thats what you think. Change your way of thinking and then youll be blessed with a better class of girls..... the ones that MrKnowitall talked of in his thread. kiss
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by 50calibre(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Because thats what you think. Change your way of thinking and then youll be blessed with a better class of girls..... the ones that MrKnowitall talked of in his thread. kiss

Lol..that MrKnowitall's thread is a fairytale, very far from reality. he was paid to create threads that polishes the image of Nigerian women.
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
50calibre:

Lol..that MrKnowitall's thread is a fairytale, very far from reality. he was paid to create threads that polishes the image of Nigerian women.

You are right i was paid to write that post about Nigerian women....I was paid with Love....you condemning Nigerian women..but you didnt state which of you disagreed with....are they not smart? dont they make good mothers? are they not loyal? my nig..you gotta love your own women.....my Ethiopian friends always call their women sisters.....I agreed with you that they dont make good trafficking material...but as far as wife...they are good...
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by carlos1(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I liked you too until dis comment.

Please Nigerian Gals are greedy and gold diggers
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by 50calibre(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

You are right i was paid to write that post about Nigerian women....I was paid with Love....you condemning Nigerian women..but you didnt state which of you disagreed with....are they not smart? dont they make good mothers? are they not loyal? my nig..you gotta love your own women.....my Ethiopian friends always call their women sisters.....I agreed with you that they dont make good trafficking material...but as far as wife...they are good...

I agree but those qualities are only possessed by the older generation of Nigerian women. The generation of our mothers and grand mothers, not this current generation.

This current generation of Nigerian girls have been so influenced and brainwashed by the media, that they've lost core African values, they no longer know their place. everything they do now, is purely for personal gain.
Re: "Come Over, I'll Cook" by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2013
You find what you are looking for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. / How Do I Know / 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.